Orgone Generator WTF?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Kibbles, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Kibbles Registered Senior Member

I was bored one day and decided to try making a "device" like the one detailed in #2 (Orgone Generators) to see if it actually worked.

http://www.orgone.org/articles/ax8has1.htm

My version was made from whatever scrap parts I could find like a pipe, some duct tape, electrical tape, and a plastic foamy thing. I didn't really want to spend on something that had little chance of working.

The final product was a crummy looking brown pipe thingy. Not exactly what I thought an exotic healing device I could use to channel the mysterious force called orgone would look like, but that was ok.

Here's the weird part. It actually felt somewhat warm in the hollow portion and instead of having any beneficial effects, people started getting nauseous around the thing. Note, I didn't even tell my test subjects that they were test subjects and simple prolonged proximity to the thing seemed to do the trick. I felt sick too. Waving the thing near someone's forehead also seemed to guarantee a headache. (Whether I told them what i was doing or not).

Looks like I botched this thing up but what does anyone else here make of this?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Orgone?

I knew I'd seen everything when that crazy ultra-something or other Christian woman who runs the mega conspiracy website Watchers was touting Orgone. I was like, whoa!

My advice to you: dismantle it and leave off with the infernal universal energies. You'll probably get cancer...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

So, all that really happened? Maybe you should conduct a few more experiments. Build another one (or two or three) and see what happens. Heck, build a dozen of them, and confine them all to a single room somewhere with some houseplants. Use some controls, too.

I'm interested to see what happens. :m:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

he should invest his time into building a monster tesla coil
    you know, the kind that requires 5/8 inch copper tubing for a water cooled primary?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. VitalOne Banned Banned

Hey, I experimented with Orgone.

What you did was actually create DOR (Deadly Orgone) which causes sickness, unhealthiness, etc...

Here's a test everyone can try, print out this orgone generator image http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ragnarspyramidmatrix29jul04.shtml

Then place aluminum foil over the image, the image can be under a book. Then get two glasses of water, put one on top of the foil, and put another about 15ft+ away from the image. It will work better if the image is facing north.

Wait 5-10 minutes, drink the first control glass, then drink the one under the image, you'll notice a HUGE difference in the taste, this is because of the orgone energy. You can also do this with one glass of water, taste the water before you put it on the foil.

Note: If you place the control glass too close to the image then the orgone energy which radiates a great distance will also affect the glass of water

Last edited: Feb 27, 2006
  8. Kibbles Registered Senior Member

Ok. That's a thought.
    I'll try to make new ones, conduct a few more experiments and then design a Deadly Orgone weapon to sell to terrorists
    It can't even be identified as a weapon by most law enforcement agencies and can't be used as evidence in court unless they either recognize orgone as a viable technology or still have witchcraft laws in place! Woohoo!!!

Just kidding.

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Please, do make more of them, and conduct some experiments.

And please, keep me abreast of the situation.

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

vitalone is correct, it can be dangerous be carefull with the dead orgone,

and the energy you call orgone is Qi (chi), i made a HHG it does work, stay away from orgone generators that you sit inside of, i dont trust them, make a HHG, also im constructing a cloudbuster i see other people ad really good results witht hose,

they can change weather patterns test it out,

look up holy hand grenade, and cloud buster.

peace.

11. emusquire Registered Senior Member

I'm interested in trying to build an Orgone device. From what I see there are accumulators and generators. I'm interested in a generator because I don't think there's enough good orgone to really make it work well.

Can someone describe the proper way of making one using supplies that are readily available. The information on the Website given ended up making a DOR so I'd hesitate to try making one and then have the same experience as the poster fellow.

12. draqon Banned Banned

The whole thing is full of ****. Channeling psychic energy.... have the dark ages come once yet again?

13. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

This thread is madness

14. Possumking I think, I am? Registered Senior Member

I call bullshit on that. Chi/Qi is utter nonsense.

15. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

There should be some proper tests on this, but I think that that would be a waste of money.