can we nuke china now?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by mars13, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/060127/...jQDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

they eat dogs and cats,they pollute more then any other country in the history of the world, they have the WORST human rights record in modern histroy.

I say lets nuke china,no one will care,the world will be a better place,and its a war that would be popular among the informed peoples of the world.

god damn i HATE the chinese.

and we can draft the mexicans into service too,kill two birds with one stone.

no chinese atrocities and no more illegals ,sounds like a win win to me.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Light Registered Senior Member

Wow! You really ARE just a little kid, aren't you?

You'd better stick to just commenting on sci-fi shows and leave the world to the adults.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

im sorry,do like eating dogs,poisoning children and killing innocent people?

if you do we can add you to the list.

maybe we can just hold you down and forcibly abort your children.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn6690

http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/display.article?id=5058

http://www.buyhard.fsnet.co.uk/forcedabortions.htm

http://portal.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/08/05/wchin05.xml

you read all that and tell me that the people who poison YOU and YOUR children with toxic products,mercury pollution and have forced abortions and eat dogs are good people and we should continue to kiss their ass instead of wipe them from earth.

allthou i will admit the mexican thing was joke[sort of],but im dead serious about getting rid of at LEAST the chinese government and anyone who supports them.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2006
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

I dunno about liking/disliking the Chinese, but it would be militarily advantageous to take them out now before they get more powerful.

No one will do that of course and the Chinese will soon dominate the West militarily.

8. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

im serious,does any even LIKE china?

who here agrees with what they are doing?

9. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

the chinese lost to japan and tiawan on more then one occasion.

and have you seen the ''quality'' of there manufacturing?piss poor would be an upgrade.

10. aaa Registered Senior Member

lets say you're right. how are we supposed to kill 1.3 billion people?

11. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Yeah, I do. I think they're cool, and that a few things the government does don't reveal what the people are about. My favorite are the Nationalist Chinese, of course.

But I think the West will face them in battle sooner or later; might as well get it over with.

12. Light Registered Senior Member

No, Mars, I absolutely do NOT like what they're doing! But I don't like you either - not one bit. Is that some reason for me to kill you?

It's people who think the way you do and want to solve problems in your way that keep the world in trouble. You're not even smart enough to know that nuking China would render about 2/3 of the whole world unfit for habitation.

Grow up (or just go away).

13. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

1.4 million bullets.

BTW, China versus the West: they fought against US troops in Korea, lost but barely, so came back in Vietnam by supporting the VC/NVA. Now it's possible they're sending arms to Iraq. Weaken the enemy, then attack him when you are fresh. Smart, itz.

14. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Why don't you try?

15. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

we can use big blues instead[just as powerful but non nuclear],and some of the chinese will fight WITH us,but the dog eating,forced abortions one have got to go.

and yes,if you want to kill me your welcome to try.but im a firm beliver in the constitution.and belive me,im armed.

liberty or death anyone?

the war is coming,chinas been gearing up for decades,you may as well get on the winning boat.

16. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

and the last time i checked its ok to be mad at people who poison you with mercury.

you might like the nerve/brain damage from chinas pollution,but i sure as hell dont.

i guess you wouldnt have any problem with me throwing mercury in your face and eating you dog then.

people who try to kill you are called ENEMIES,and ENEMIES should be killed before they kill you,thats basic human survival.

im sorry im human and have a survival instinct.

17. Light Registered Senior Member

Maybe not such a bad idea, eh?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

We could sure do without him and the world would be a better place, too.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

i know,you love PAYING china to give you mercury poisoning.

yep,you turbo smart,i wish i was as smart as you.

your probably the same retard that would trade freedoms for ''security''.

yep,your the smartest person ever.

dont get mad at people who poison you,yeah good plan.

19. RoyLennigan Registered Senior Member

wanting to kill 1.4 billion chinese for the reasons you stated is like a chinese person wanting to kill 300 million americans for going to war with iraq. not everyone is responsible for the things they are doing. in fact most of the population of china is below poverty level and has nothing to do with government decisions (being that china is communistic and a bit authoritarian). i would wager to guess that a lot of the people in china don't like what their government is doing either. most of the country is third-world.

another thing, the reason we are not going to war with china, nor will we anytime soon is because we are so dependant upon their exports. we are in a tight spot with them because we import so many of their products, but they are not as dependant on us. they have the upper hand, economically.

20. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

i said only the ones who agree with the chinese government.

most of the chinese population would back us in a war.

they dont like the forced abortions and mercury poisoning either.who would?[just the rich who profit from it and the cowards who support them]

but anyone who thinks those are good ideas gets the ax.

and we are only ''dependent''on their exports becuase all the business owners are CHINESE!!!! or just dont care.

america was fine before outsourcing,we will be again after outsourcing.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2006
  21. Light Registered Senior Member

Get real, punk, just how is China posioning ME?

22. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

i guess youve never heard of the ATMOSPHERE,or air pollution,have you?

or toxic products that come from china and have ZERO epa regulation.

the majority of chinese plastics contain lead and other toxic chemicals,and since they have ZERO pollution laws and use exclusivly high sulpher coal for fuel they have increased mercury pollution beyond that of any other country.

see,we live on ONE PLANET,and if they pollute there,the WIND carries it around the globe.

chinese air pollution is showing up on the west coast in larger quantities then we produce.

japan would have almost no pollution if it wernt for chinas horridly dirty air.

you didnt even read the links i posted did you?

23. Light Registered Senior Member

No, I didn't bother with your silly link. I figured it was just as much off the mark as you are.

And I honestly don't care what's in their plastic products - I don't eat plastic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.