Black Light Power

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by erich_knight, Aug 6, 2005.

1. erich_knight Erich J. Knight Registered Senior Member

Dear Folks Check out this heat source, I sent it to all the guys on my list that are into plasma physics, I can't wait for their replies:

Hydrogen result causes controversy (August 2005) - News - PhysicsWeb
    http://physicsweb.org/articles/news/9/8/4

and this:

http://www.blacklightpower.com/Press_Release.html

RESEARCHER UNVEILS UNIQUE NEW CLASS
    OF HYDRIDE COMPOUNDS

Discoveries Point to New Source of Low Cost Energy, Longer-Life Batteries, Magnetic Polymers, Lighter-Weight Materials; All Based on BlackLight Power’s Application of Dr. Randell Mills’ "Grand Unified Atomic Theory"

ONTARIO, Calif. – Oct. 6, 1999 – Dr. Randell Mills, CEO and chief researcher of BlackLight Power, unveils today, at the 1999 Pacific Conference on Chemistry and Spectroscopy, the results of his research into the area of novel hydrogen chemistry. The conference, with some 800 scientists and researchers in attendance, is co-sponsored by California-based sections of the American Chemical Society and the Society for Applied Spectroscopy.

During the meeting, Mills and his colleagues are reviewing BLP’s ongoing research which indicates the discovery of a vast new energy source and a new field of hydrogen chemistry. Joining BLP’s presenters today is Dr. Johannes Conrads, retired Chairman of the Board and past Director of INP, Greifswald, Germany, one of the world’s foremost research centers for the study of low temperature plasma physics. Dr. Conrads will be discussing INP’s independent study of Mills’ theory, which has demonstrated the generation of extreme ultraviolet emissions at low temperatures from atomic hydrogen.

"We are pleased to have Dr. Conrads join us today to report on his findings. In his 40 years as a researcher, he says he has never before observed the phenomena associated with the BlackLight Process," says Mills.

Rather than heating hydrogen to extreme temperatures or using high voltage, Mills and Conrads have demonstrated the capability independently of using the release of energy from hydrogen by specific catalysts to cause a plasma in hydrogen which may be observed and recorded by its ultraviolet emissions. "Essentially, we have shown we can produce heat, and therefore electricity, in a hydrogen plasma without a power input. We have a chemical reaction that produces valuable products," said Mills. Conrads’ findings support and underscore the potential for revolutionary applications of the Mills Process in the fields of chemistry and energy.

The world could have a new source of low-cost, renewable, pollution-free energy because these reactions can be harnessed to create electricity. When hydrogen transitions to these lower stable states, energy in the form of extreme ultraviolet light is released. Extraordinary compounds are formed as by-product. An early application of these products would be vastly improved high voltage batteries with at least 10,000 times the power of conventional batteries, charged and recharged with low-cost electricity. This could help usher in the age of the electric automobile.

One new class of hydrogen polymers generated using the BlackLight Process has been shown to be conductive and ferromagnetic. Plastics capable of conducting electricity would have far reaching implications in electronic packaging and magnetic storage media. Compounds capable of having the flexibility, durability and lightweight properties of plastic but the strength and conductivity of metal would change how vehicles and aircraft are manufactured, producing lighter weight, more cost effective and more energy efficient modes of transportation.

Mills and his colleagues from BLP are presenting four papers today at the conference discussing the synthesis and characterization of this unique new class of hydride compounds, and the experimental data proving their existence. Two of the papers have been accepted for peer-reviewed publication, one in the International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, published by the International Hydrogen Energy Association, and the other in Fusion Technology, published by the American Nuclear Society.

Mills’ work is based on his "Grand Unified Atomic Theory," published in 1995, stating hydrogen can exist in states lower than the ground state recognized by classical quantum physics. Mills’ theory challenges long-held principles of quantum mechanics, but Mills has the data, products, evidence and confirmation from outside labs that his breakthrough theory is in fact correct. "I have kept the nature of this work confidential until now becauseI wanted to ensure we had the proper supporting data and corroboration by other researchers, such as Dr. Conrads, so my theory and its implications would receive serious consideration," said Mills. This controversial theory has potential applications reaching far beyond new hydrogen compounds.

BlackLight Power and Mills are now attracting widespread attention both within the scientific community and among serious investors. BlackLight Power’s most recent private offering was quickly oversubscribed, and the company has signed an agreement with Morgan Stanley to serve as its investment bank. Along with the financial backing of several major utilities and manufacturing companies, BlackLight is capitalized at more than $20 million.

Mills is president and founder of BlackLight Power, and inventor of the BlackLight Process. He also has started several other companies, including Luminide Pharmaceutical. Mills graduated Harvard University Medical School with an M.D. in 1986, and did postgraduate work at MIT in physics and chemistry. Mills’ book, The Grand Unified Theory of Classical Quantum Mechanics, first published in 1995, details his theory which neatly stitches together quantum mechanics and relativity. "Most significantly, my theory and the research we’ve done gives rise to the possibility of an inexhaustible energy source," said Mills.

BlackLight Power is expanding rapidly, with a major 53,000 square-foot research and development facility slated to house more than 100 researchers and supporting staff located in Cranbury, N.J., near Princeton, N.J. Mills has been awarded patents by Australia and South Africa within the past year, and has several patents pending in the United States.

Dr. Randell Mills is Chief Executive Officer and Chief Researcher of BlackLight Power, a company dedicated to discovering and developing new hydrogen compounds that are a by-product of a practically inexhaustible novel form of energy produced via the BlackLight Process. BlackLight Power is headquartered in Cranbury, N.J., near Princeton, N.J.

Dr. Randell Mills bio.
    http://www.blacklightpower.com/biomills.html

Contacts:
    John Moscatelli
    Earle Palmer Brown
    215-851-9651
    mailto:jmoscate@epb.com

John Eccleston
    Earle Palmer Brown
    203-705-9237
    mailto:jecclest@epb.com

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Light Registered Senior Member

Hmmmm....

It's interesting to note that the press release you linked to at BLPs site is almost six years old and that during all that time, not one single application of it's claimed principle has resulted in a commercial device.

So despite all it's self-promoting hoop-la and the use of scientific terms (meant to impress) it all appears to be pure bunk.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lucas Registered Senior Member

I find difficult to accept that the "hydrino state" has been overlooked by scores of scientists until now

Also, the link to the biography doesn't work

PS: A recent paper on the hydrino state:
    http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0507193

Last edited: Aug 6, 2005
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. erich_knight Erich J. Knight Registered Senior Member

8. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

From the above link:

Holy fucking shit! Where can I get some stock? I want in on this groundbreaking discovery.

9. Light Registered Senior Member

Now you've REALLY gone and done it!

I believe I've reported about Naudin somewhere before, but I'll do it again so that nobody will be fooled by him.

He was forced to leave France a number of years ago because he had bilked his investors out of a tremendous amount of money. He's a free-energy con man and kept promising he'd deliver his "devices" on "almost any day now."

He vanished for a couple of years and then resurfaced in either New York or New Jersey, USA. One again, he started marketing his free-energy plans. One particular 'device' was a transformer-like piece of equipment that you connected between your home and the incoming powerline. He claimed it would deliver well over 50% more power out than it took from the line.

He never made any of them, though, except for a single demonstration model that he would show off on a stage and *not* allow anyone to inspect (claiming that someone would steal his invention). His sole purpose for demonstrating it was to attract investors. He promised to produce and market the units "almost any day now." Eventually, he wound up being sued by the State Attorney General - and once again promptly vanished.

A few years later, he surfaced again in 1997 - this time in Huntsville, Ala. He chose that location because it gave him an address in the vicinity of the the U.S. Space Program.

He's up to the same old business he always was - selling the idea of free energy and raising money. He's learned from his previous mistakes, not in science but in avoiding running to legal trouble. So he's now toned down his act a bit but it's still the same old con game as ever.

If you intend to use THIS guy as a reference for this so-called discovery, you've certainly chosen the biggest certified LIAR that I know of!!

10. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

So, who do I give my money to???

11. Light Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Ha-ha-ha!

I'd suggest finding a good stockbroker or using a bank. Pretty much ANYBODY except this whole silly Black Light Power scam.

12. Aer Registered Senior Member

Here are some fake banks to call if you wish for a safe investment of your funds:

+1 8002356801 ( www . bancodeparibas . com )

+1 8004788072 ( www . suburbancayman . net )

+1 8009699728 ( www . balticonline . net )

Be sure to write them down so you can call them and waste their time upon coming across a pay phone.

13. erich_knight Erich J. Knight Registered Senior Member

After some more research.........Light is so right.........I deeply appoligise to the group for posting this , I didn't do my home work.

14. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

SHIT! Damn you! gotta call my investment broker... SHIT!

15. erich_knight Erich J. Knight Registered Senior Member

Sorry super.........but we all should really do our homework if you consider investing............email and I'll share with you the companies I have invested in.

Erich Knight
    Shengar@aol.com

16. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

erich,

I'm just kidding. I knew from my first post:

that it was a fraud. No matter what you post regarding new energy schemes, if it claims "free energy" or "perpetual" anything, its a fraud. Sorry if you didn't get my sarcasm.

17. Light Registered Senior Member

Hello, Erich,

No harm done, these guys are REALLY slick at making their pitches to con people out of money. And by being good enough to post your apology, you've raised my estimate of you by several magnitudes.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Just out of curiousity, what did you find in your extended search? Did you find the connection between these guys and Tom Beardon and perhaps Joe Neuman as well? Those two are also well-known as lowlife, bottom-feeders trying to rip people off with free energy scams.

Or was it something else?

18. erich_knight Erich J. Knight Registered Senior Member

Nothing extensive, just basic google scholar
    http://scholar.google.com/
    that showed no peer reviewed or cited papers, plus the only stories I found were on the whacky "free energy , over unity, vacum energy, zeropoint energy, pure energy " sites

19. Carcano Valued Senior Member

20. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008