Clinton's Health this Fall

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pangloss, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Pangloss More 'pop' than a Google IPO! Registered Senior Member

There's a general political issue here, but before I get to that I just wanted to mention that it looks like he's going to make a full recovery, which is good to hear. Bypass surgery has become very routine so no real surprise there.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2004-09-06-clinton-warning-signs_x.htm

Actually I think we can all learn something from his experience. We've all seen Clinton on TV and while he's never looked like a marathon runner, he's not exactly Chris Farley either. For him to be having heart and BP problems really should be a message to all of us about eating right and getting exercise.

On a more humorous note, there's allegedly no truth to the rumor that now that he's had a heart bypass he'll have to switch to the Republican party. (grin)

In terms of the politics, it'll be interesting to see if his absence from the political scene will have an impact on the election. Rumors and conspiracy theories to the contrary, Clinton's been an outspoken supporter of Kerry and Kerry's going to need that support this fall.

I think in general it won't matter too much. Missing a few speeches won't change anybody's mind one way or the other. But I do wonder whether Clinton's peripheral impact during the upcoming debates might have contributed in some way.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

Clinton's Heart Pass Surgery A Success???

They say Clinton's heart bypass surgery was a success??? I think he smoked to many cigars and ate too much pizza. Clinton said it was genetics and fast food that did his heart in. What do you think?

Yob Atta

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

It looks like all his years of snorting smuggled-in Mena, Arkansas cocaine has caught up to him.

- N

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Clinton was a smack user? I also did not know the man smoke cigars I just thought he shoved them up interns... aah you know

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Norman Atta Boy Registered Senior Member

He should have smoked more cigars........Especially the "Monica blunts"

Yob Atta