Sciforum high priest in the whirlwind....

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Whirlwind, Apr 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Re: CounselorCoffee posted (in red, mind you!) "This is it. Whirlwind, your inability to listen to warnings and consistently plagiarize other peoples work has forced me to take this issue up with Porfiry."

And don't tell me that this isn't plagiarized. You can see the writing style change at the end of the Whirlwind's post. I will not tolerate ripping off other peoples work. If anyone knows where he got this article, or speech, or transcript; whatever it may be; PM me with it.

Whirlwind responds.....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You've been hankering for a 'war of words" ever since the WINDS OF WAR blew me into your neighborhood, huh CounselorCoffee?

The post you made prior to closing my 'well written" post on Sciforum.com is a bunch of caca!

The only proof you have about me doing anything dishonest is your corrupt mind and distorted way of thinking. ( A bit of jealousy perhaps?).

On the other hand, I WILL TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT you comment that there is too much logic and thought behind my post - therefore, "Whirlwind" couldn't have written it, huh?

I say again: Unless you have proof please keep your SUSPICIONS under your hat - and if you find I have plagarized ANYTHING and can PROVE IT, I will take my hat in hand and head out into the next desert windstorm here in Arizona:

Whirlwind will be gone, pfffft!

Meanwhile, quitcherbitchen and "unlock" my post, there are people standing in line anxious to answer my post.

Remember, you can't blame people of anything UNLESS YOU HAVE PROOF and proof YOU HAVE NOT!

It's written in the US CONSTITUTION and our BILL OF RIGHTS.

Whirlwind....

Pssst, this is not Israel and I am not Palestinian, ya hear?

PS: My regards to your Porfiry.... (If he's a fair and honest man you will be peeling potato's in the mess hall in Bagdad all weekend!).

Last edited: Apr 17, 2004
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

I have a bloody glove, I have two dead bodies... Wait, that was OJ. Your offences are well documented.

Oh, and off-topic; moved to site feed back.

-- The Grand Dragon Gizzard

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Whirlwind replies....

BTW: It's spelled O-F-F-E-N-S-E-S*

Of which you have none documented!

*Don't you SciForum SPOOKS have to take a psycological profile and spelling test in order to get your job?

Whirlwind....

(To know him is to love 'em!)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Wow! Instead of deigning any charges he hops straight on over to attack my spelling. It could be that you have defense, in which case you don't. Check out the "Ban Whirlwind" thread to see the evidence for yourself.

P.S. I would also consider your last post to be baiting/goading.

8. Whirlwind Banned Banned

The Whirlwind responds...

It's spelled D-E-N-Y-I-N-G

(by separate cover please look for C.O.D. FEDEX OVERNIGHT parcel #H-324354, one colligate level Dictionary/Thesaurus "for the practical man" [Vomit] ).

Actually, I was more concerned with the Psycological screening test and what your score was - and how despite the low score, why you (like G. W. Bush) got that pile of "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE cards.

BAITING? I only bait fish and since you aren't Fishman (GOOFYFISH) I don't understand your concern(s).

GOADING? No one goades a "BULLY."

ATTACK? When I attack you, you will know you've been ATTACKED!

Hey CounselorCoffee, "if you were a girl I would accuse you of "PENIS ENVY!"

Whirlwind....
    (To know him is to love 'em)

9. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Still waiting for an explanation...

10. Whirlwind Banned Banned

To: My most unworthy opponent.

"Explanation?"

It's your paranoid schizofrentic behavior that defies explanation! (look how much valuable time you have wasted "sparring" with this warrior.

The best solution to this problem is for you APOLOGIZE for your stupid CONSPIRACY THEORIES, unlock my post and move on. (haven't you got any dirty underwear that needs to be washed?)

If two MiG-25's with their AA20 missiles locked on my ass over Sakalin Island as I flew a photo recon mission at angel's 60 over their ICBM bases in 1988 didn't faze me, I can't imagine some not-so-bright-proselyte-nut can do more than make me (((fart))) the bean soup I had for lunch today.

Remember, "IF THE GLOVE DON'T FIT - YOU MUST AQUIT!"

Whilrwind....

Last edited: Apr 17, 2004
  11. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Look.

You're either a fool or a troll.

Everything you post is undiluted, vile nonesense.

I don't want to look like EI Sparks... but...

Welcome to my Ignore List.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2004
  12. Mr Beer Registered Member

Whirlwind,

Amazing. I have rarely seen such long posts utterly devoid of content. Excessive use of smilies is no substitute for a personality, by the way.

13. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Still having sex with "Jessie," huh?

Oh well,

Whirlwind....

14. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Kool it, BEER GUT!

I never put much weight (excuse the pun) to opinions from anyone with alcohol related neuron damage problems....

Whirlwind....

15. Mr Beer Registered Member

Right, so you can infer someone's condition entirely by their on-line handle. Wow, that's really clever. So, by your retarded logic, your mental problems stem from your redneck parent's trailer park home being dumped from a great height by a tornado? Actually, come to think of it, that DOES make some sense.

BTW You're still using smilies as a personality substitute. Again, you're fooling no-one but yourself.

16. Whirlwind Banned Banned

((((yawn))))*

*Could you save the personal attacks for CounselorCoffee, my nemesis?

Whirlwind....

17. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Whirlwind,
    You still haven't refuted my evidence or anyone elses.

18. Mr Beer Registered Member

"((((yawn))))*

Great comeback. Obviously you're so boring that you are sending yourself to sleep.

"Could you save the personal attacks for CounselorCoffee, my nemesis?"

Er...no. Why would I attack CounselorCoffee? He obviously has a couple of brain cells to rub together. Though you have got something right - when you say he is your nemesis. "Nemesis" meaning "An opponent that cannot be beaten or overcome".

19. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Btw, Offense is the U.S. spelt method, a true English varient is Offence with a 'C', along with Defence.

Admittedly I couldn't find any plagiarized material within the post that CounselorCoffee has been concerned with, admittedly it actually looks as if Whirlwind attempted to deal with CounselorCoffee's previous complaints about plagurism by trying to introduce some of the usual systems of quotation, which admittedly looked to CounselorCoffee different from the normal writing style of Whirlwind.

CounselorCoffee might have taken a Biased view of your work Whirlwind, however your responses to both he and the other sciforums.com members doesn't exactly do you any justice. In certain respects if you were stood in a court, outbursting and attacking the public arena isn't going to get your case heard in the light that you would probably prefer, I would suggest trying to refrain from being too hostile if you want people to understand your position.

In Essense:
    CounselorCoffee should unlock your post because of your original point of 'He has no proof of plagurism', however it should not be seen as due to Whirlwinds pressure of personal attacks.

Whirlwind should realise that you should cool your antics of personal attacks and flames, otherwise it's more than likely someone will take a hardened approach at dealing with you.

Thats my overall understanding of it, as you know I don't have the weight to chuck around, but the perspective should be enough to get people to see perhaps past the personal vendetta you two have built up towards each other.

20. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Whirlwind,
    See, no spelling errors.

Stryder,
    The thread in question has been open since this morning. Apparently no one has noticed.

21. Mr Beer Registered Member

Strange that Whirlwind wanted to cry and get petty about spelling. Since he has misspelled "cool" as "Kool". Either he's highly stupid or is very hypocritical and thinks his own misspellings are "Xtreme" or something.

22. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

this has become utterly pointless yet unexpectedly entertaining.

23. Ozymandias Unregistered User Registered Senior Member

then it's not pointless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.