The Love connection

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by WANDERER, Apr 6, 2004.

1. WANDERER Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Since it has come to my attention that there is a lot of backroom, and ‘frontroom’, flirting and sexual interplay happening around here-some of which I’ve witnessed firsthand- I thought it would be nice of me to offer my services in helping some members, that have trouble in expressing desire and are not as talented in the art of seduction, to establish ‘love-connections’ and intimate relationships with other members they find appealing.
    I know many of you harbor secret crushes and lusts for certain members that you find irresistible, sexy and fascinating enough to wonder what they look like, how they feel like and how they….taste like.
    Let this thread be an internet-café area, an internet pickup lounge if you will, where some of you shy ones, and also all you not so shy ones, can express interest openly and honestly and invite the member of your choice to a more personal interaction, a correspondence, a friendship with prospects and/or to simply indulge in some naughty, illegal, casual, cyber-sex, that may lead to a more real interaction.
    If you know what I mean.

The growing trend in our time?
    Internet relationships.

Please post the name of the member of your secret desire or the members you think need some help in openly admitting desire or post those you think will make a good couple or you think deserve each other, with courage and purpose, and unburden yourself from that palpitating heart, those sweating hands and all those late-night fantasies and clandestine keyboard… strokes.
    Take a chance who knows what may happen.

For those too shy to post openly the object of your physical or emotional need please feel free to ‘private message’ me for assistance.
    Your wandering cupid friend,
    Wanderer

p.s. Just thought I’d expose what everyone knows is going on around here but denies interest in.
    You know who you are, I know who you are so let's stop beating around the bush, so to speak, and get down to business.
    Oh and good luck.
    Many of you will need it.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2004
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

OK fine i'll admit it. Sargentlard and I have been sleeping together since I first saw him trolling on sciforums. Something about his "Rebel without a clue" ways made him resistable but I was drunk and he begged me to talk to him..I did and eventually his atrocious personality grew on me.

You see I love dating assholes and sarge understands that very well. He keeps me happy.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. WANDERER Banned Banned

I'm fond of my right hand BUT I do have something going on, on the side, with my left.
    I hope you and yourself get along and true love results from this.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

8. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Egads...holy cosmos of Norgath

He DOES have a sense of humor.....

9. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

My name is cool skill.
    Black hair, borwn eyes, and light skin. I'm 5'8", and about 150lbs.
    My location is Miami.
    My job is to please any female that posts here.
    I am a well trained highly professional female pleaser.
    For $5, I will give you pleasure.
    If you or a friend require pleasing, please post, and send your fees to my address.

10. Bells Staff Member

HAHAHAHAAA! wipes tears of laughter from eyes...

Cool Skill
    No offence but there's something about your post that just makes me think of the "2 dalla suky suky" thing.

Wanderer
    Why you sly dog you... putting up this post so that we ALL declare our love and lust for you. Well I shall be the first to come forward. I want you Wanderer... you lil old hairy backed gorilla you

. I want you baaaaddd.

Now on a serious and more sane note. I'm sure that there is a lot of lust going through the PM's. But seriously, who'd admit it? I mean ermmm sure some of you admit to it in regards to your hands, but if the lust is one sided and the other party is not aware of it, would you really want to declare it for all to see? Rejection could result in the person becoming bitter and twisted. Ok, so I declared for you Wanderer, but that was obvious to all in how much you, my 'poopsy', get my lil cauldron-a-bubblin. And I do not fear rejection. I'm already bitter and twisted! Plus I know that I can stalk you until you come around and see the beauty of it all. Ah my hairy backed 'poopsy'... we could make such beautiful music together... Sigh... I can even hear it now... Oh wait.. no that's just the neighbour's cat howling outside my window again... heh.. oops

HEH! Oh that's beautiful... This is like a bad version of reality TV.

11. WANDERER Banned Banned

Hey looky here a little fly has landed on the fly-paper.
    Here he is ladies and gentlemen our internet Casanova amongst us.
    He’s tall [compared to my dwarfish height]
    Blue eyes.
    I.Q. 148 [unlikely but let’s go with it]
    He likes to fish and hunt for pussy, he’s married, but don’t let that scare you off, he’s very discreet.
    He likes [for reasons of discretion names have been hidden]
    x**
    and
    g********
    He likes them hard,cruel and smart. A prize.

Yet he pretends to be happily involved with someone.
    But how happy can he be when he fishes around for the stray ones?
    wessmoris comes to mind for some reason.
    He imagines their soft, supple firm young bodies pressed against his, their fiery personalities making them bury their nails in his back…..no wait that’s my fantasy…. In his he’s being whipped like Jesus in that movie and he's being insulted while being pleasured. Treated like the bad little boy he is.
    So much time this fly has.
    I clocked him once [yesterday] at 4-5 hours on-line.

cool skill
    Ladies he have another participant.
    100% prime beef.
    Come and get it.
    Interested parties should ‘pm’ me immediately before this one slips away.

Bells
    I’m actually in the middle of a very painful and costly exfoliation process that’ll rid me of my ‘gorilla sweater’.
    Until it is completed think of it as something to grab onto in the throws of passion.

I can only dream of making you howl like your neighbours cat and ring like a bell.
    But this thread isn’t about me, my lady, it’s about all those love sick and lustful internet Romeos quietly spinning cyber-webs and buzzing around looking for prey.
    I thought I would help out by offering my services.

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Shouldn't you mention your huge penis now?

13. WANDERER Banned Banned

It's implied.
    3 inches is huge right?

14. Bells Staff Member

Yeah.. ah huh.. huge Wanderer. However do you manage it? Would a wheel barrow help?

Ok just a suggestion, but if that's how your going to offer your services poopsy, I think the desperados may prefer to take their business elsewhere. Unless of course you're doing this little ermm dating service in the hope that people will PM you their most sordid little stories with all the gory details. If that's the case, you should be careful you don't burn off all the skin from your hands and your "big" 3 inch penis with the ermm friction burns. Ok, I'll admit it.. that's a nasty thought

... ugh..

And you got rid of the back hair? Poopsy? Nooooooooo

.. And I was dreaming about braiding it.. sobs...

15. WANDERER Banned Banned

Bells
    When you are a dwarf, like me, it’s to be expected that your penis will be small.
    Nature is cruel Bells.

I think you have a point there Bellsy.
    But helping flies lay their eggs on shit isn’t my goal.
    I’m driven to help out legitimate love interests between members of this Forum.

My interests are purely anthropological/psychological/sociological, but if I can relieve my sexual frustration in the process, what’s the harm?
    I recall that past love triangle {?-FW-internet queen} with that {M/P/?/lapdog} playing spy and now back on the queens good side I suspect.
    How happy she is these days; have you noticed? I've seen {M/P/?/lapdog} on early morning ‘pm’ sessions with unknown recipients. Interesting. He comes, sends letters and departs in the darkness.
    I also recall a homoerotic affair involving me, but that’s a long and sordid tale I’m not comfortable reliving.
    And then there’s this recent secretive flirtation involving {15of0} and two, yes two, other female members, that is intriguing to me. Especially when one party swears he’s happy in his relationship. Score one for marriage.
    Let’s not also forget {wessy} and his cyber-sexual needs.
    Oh, and then there is that chimpanzee pulling up small trees and thrashing branches about to get the ladies to notice him.
    What a wonderful cyber-zoo we have here and all of it under the guise of intellectual discourse; a cyber-community full of wild life, intrigue and politics.
    David Mayes was right.
    I'm trying to facilitate things.
    Why all this anxiety and secrecy?
    Love should be celebrated and rejection should be a learning experience.

When it’s this small- I'm holdingit as we speak- you can use two fingers and no harm is done.
    Unfortunately the harm done to my dwarfish soul is more pronounced and painful.
    You see, I’ve been dismissed from the queens court and now I’m a prancing jester without an audience; also my weakness and loser status makes me bitter and angry at the world, which would explain my critique on modern society and culture.
    Add to that, the fact that the princess of my heart equates me to a flamboyant cockatoo and you have the sad story of my existence.
    But I’m trying to change, turn a new leaf in my pathetic life, Bells.
    So I’ve decided to play humble cupid to all these intellectual giants and win back their favour. When you’re this small you must do extreme things to get noticed and appreciated by the large people.

16. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

i've been fucking the swede for near 20 years

17. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

The discontended menial shows his face again.
    But here he is like the sniggering schoolgirl playing love counselor with that charming you-know-who-you-be-I-know-who-you-be mierda.

" *giggle* gumsmack *giggle*

I'm like, you know, not naming names but some person in here with the blue pants, white shirt, and standing RIGHT over there with his Nike cap backwards liscense #163872638 likes somebody over there

*giggle giggle fucking giggle* "

Pathetic.

Translation:

He likes [for reasons of discretion names have been hidden]

XEV
    and
    GENDANKEN

He likes them hard, cruel, and smart. A prize.

18. Guyute Senior Member Registered Senior Member

I love you gendanken. Abuse me more....please!!!

19. WANDERER Banned Banned

My man, you are going to have to work harder if you want to enter the queens chambers.
    Get in line. It starts way,way over there....
    Some advice: Small posts- so that you don't shoot yourself in the leg- and be humble and funny.

SwedishFish
    Lucky Swede.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2004
  20. Bells Staff Member

There there Wanderer. It's ok child. I'm sure if you suck up enough they'll let you back into their den. You could try taking in a sacrificial lamb/member and laying it at their feet? Possibly shoot yourself in one nut to show that you do love the pain?

But this love connection thread? Ermm what can I say?... Well nothing really. I just have a hard time picturing you as the smarmy host or go between trying to get any desperados together. Actually, the image brings a smile of fright to my lips.

And can I ask, how do you possibly know that some ermmm members are PM'ing each other? Why would you even want to know? Please tell me that you haven't stooped so low as to looking 'who's online' so that you can spy on people?

But if they wish to send hot little PM's to each other, more power to them I guess, although I honestly can't imagine how anyone can 'get their rocks off' through PM's. I must be a prude because I find the whole notion of getting hot and heavy with a keyboard to be in truth, distasteful... maybe it's just me.. abnormal?

I'd guess that it's always best to be a lovesick puppy/desperado in the privacy of a PM than in the public forum where the majority point and laugh. Ah nevermind. You're right, they should post it up so that we can all see. I feel like a laugh

. Just kidding... In truth, I don't want to know... honest..

21. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Guyute:
    No no no....now, surely you know there is a recipe to Royalty don't you?

First we start with a dabble of you slobbering all over me. Then we throw in a pinch here and there of your worship for me to bask in.

Next comes two cups of you getting a hard on for Gendanken's charming personality, her winning espiritu and the way she bats her eyelashes at you with her keyboard.

Throw in a sprig of your absolute devotion to me and my cruelty, my savegery, my need to cut you down to Kibbles and all the abuse you seek and pine for will rain on your head profusely, Guyute.

Some ventriloquism (and on topic):

Android: Hello, my name is Android and I would like lessons in setting my mousetraps. Make that flypaper, yes I'd like lessons in catching the biggest fly in here.

22. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Bells:
    Ha!

If only you knew...........ain't it obvious my dear?

Hot and heavy in a fucking pm box or ICQ *is* disturbing as is a focus on sex in the online world. Cybersex and all its mutant forms is for those obsessed with it in wanting to play some kind of neutral entity in the process.

"Playing Cupid" is how he cloaks his denial.

23. WANDERER Banned Banned

Bells
    Weird coincidence: I was planning to write a little something on pain/suffering.
    But my way in is not my concern here. I’m more interested in unravelling this little web of deceit and witnessing the full glory of Forum life.
    From an anthropological/sociological standpoint, like I said.
    Call it field work.

I decided to put on these clothes for a while and only for this thread.
    Just for fun.
    If you think about it, what else is this place good for, other than for a laugh and a smirk?
    It’s not like any issues are really discussed. Most threads always result in name-calling and juvenile war of words. No real consequences are looked for, no practical applications to knowledge, no real world associations, no results, no real interactions, only a continuous cynical merry-go-round of venting where the real motives are hidden behind mountains of words and avalanches of thread.

When in Rome....

Yes, I admit I look at who’s on-line from time to time. It’s my weakness.
    But we’ve already established that I’m a loser so let’s proceed on topic.
    The thing is I don’t know if they are ‘pm’ing’ each other.
    That’s what makes it so much fun. Trying to figure things out using clues and observation. Like solving a mystery.
    If it were not for that, this place would bore me to tears.
    Mostly kids talking about girlfriends, taking dumps, favorite songs, exhibiting their personalities and talents, trying to define reality without experiencing it and through all that pretending they don’t care.

Ah, here we are getting into the crux of the situation.
    Individuals pretending to be one thing exhibit behaviors that belie the exhibition.
    What we have here is a community of vicariously living entities. Artificial people, in artificial environments, creating artificial worlds for artificial purposes.
    A symptom of western decadence, cynicism and insecurity and the result of an absence of purpose and inner stability.
    Notice the total loss of hope, the absence of purpose, respect and focus.
    Generation ‘X’ and ‘Y’ in all its glory. And right behind them generation ‘Z’.

The thing is that if it remains hidden and discreet then there is no issue but in this case, I’ve noticed, there’s spillover into public view.
    If you look carefully and wait for it long enough you will notice patterns of behavior, short ambiguous exposures of inner desires, subtle flirtation and threat; the full gamut of human animal interaction.
    Have you noticed that there’s little actual conversation on topic in any thread? I got taken by it myself.
    The thread, the subject becomes a catalyst an excuse to indulge in what the real motive is.
    Most members don’t talk about issues or abstract subject so much as they are always talking about self and the other. Natural if you think about it, human beings are social creatures and so socializing takes precedence over all other concerns and interests.