I'm- Too XpLoSiVe 4 my sHirt,

Discussion in 'World Events' started by hypewaders, Jan 24, 2004.

1. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

2 xplosive 4 my shirt
    So explosive it hurts.

I am a Martyr,
    You know what I mean
    And I do my little turn at the Bus Stop
    Where the Buck Stops
    Where the Buck stops, yeah-
    I push-a litt-a button at the Bus Stop

Bang.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't condone violence on mostly practical,self-serving, but also moral if slippery grounds. I don't engage in terrorism or thoughts of terrorism. I miss Ronald Reagan :hand on heart: There is no training of terrorists or commiseration, or furtively batting eyelashes at terrorists taking place here. Terrorism is dangerous, and should never be tried at home: It's much more sporting to swoop around someone else's country, popping ragheads from your Longbow. The training is better too. You can have flying lessons, which let me tell you, are a lot of fun (but that's another thread having even less to do with terrorism) or you can let your girlfriend try on your MartyrMocs (Made in China: see www.reidShooz.bomb) and go to class "Shhh-SHHHH! Everyone gather around paying attention, now- I am only gonna show you this once". Sheesh, I always hated school.

Anyway, in my somewhat backward country, we avoid important things sometimes. Americans are very hesitant to confront the motivations of terrorism, because although we know we are arguably practicing it, we want it all to stay wrapped up nicely in pretty Cosmetic Packaging.

So let's talk about it for a change. I think this is important to understand these days, and I expect it will sadly continue to be so in the near future for many of us. Of course we could suppress and ignore it, too. It's not like anyone you know will get hurt, right?

Right?

Pass the remote.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2004
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

I like your song.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Thank you. Thanyewverramuch.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Undecided Banned Banned

LMFAO Holy F*** that was amazing, did you actually make that up yourself?

8. Spyke Registered Senior Member

What? Is the cool thing on the board these days to make little editing notes? Fuck. I never get the memos.

9. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

No, actually it was not me, I believe in the War on Terror:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

"Fuck. I never get the memos.
    :swipes Spyke's stapler:

10. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

hmm. i didn't see the note. don't worry hype, I'm just relaxing and cruising the forums. you write a catchy title you get an audience. i read your song, i thought it was funny and thought you'd enjoy a kind word.

11. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Thanx, wes.

12. otheadp Banned Banned

very funny...

13. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

My apologies for the rudeness, :m: head. It's honestly just meant to break the ice for a discussion of the motivations of terrorists. But like I already remarked in the first post, what's really sick about us is that we are highly reluctant to get down to it (but y'know sooner or later We Gotta Get Down To It).

Let's talk about it for a change, because whether or not you think about it, this killing will sadly continue to be so in the near future for most of us. It's one of the few things people can agree on everywhere, Americophobia is the world's leading pandemic, and one of the symptoms is nice people you know turned all puddles-and-chunks. It puts a damper on things, and after a while you start to envy the dead because they aren't so uncontrollably pissed. You can suppress and ignore this, too, but I don't recommend it for your outlook on God and Man. It's not like anyone you know will get hurt, right? God likes Americans and Jews: Don't be such a pussy. Remain calm. Go to work. Volunteer. It's gonna be a hard slog. Don't listen to Liberals. Stay the course. Support the Troops. Oh, and let's not forget STFUOI-BOB-MTM-YWYH" (remember: "Shut The Fuck Up Or It Becomes Our Bloody Mission To Make You Wish You Had")

Actually, Proud Muslim has got it goin uon right here.

14. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Hey!! that's a catchy song..

Will print it and post it on the company clock.

Right before this freaking war started I used to post a lot of contraversial essays against the war, and the present administration, they were usually taken down within days, sadly they "office personnel" came one day asking if any one had served in the arm servise, they were going to make a display in the lunchroom with a little "support our troops" and all those that had served, with a little story of were and when they served etc.. So they posted all this pathetic crap, and I found an article of how the bush administration is "fucking" with our veterans benefit, and lowering the budget of military pay! I posted the two damn articles right the middle of their fucking display!!

No one knew it was me. silent protest, lol, though they never had a "company meeting" to find out who did. My luck! I would of stood up, and lost my job. Pathetic. is it?.

Godless.

15. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"Pathetic. is it?"

No. It's wonderful.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2004
  16. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

I quess it could be both

Godless.

17. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Many a tear
    Has to fall,
    But it's all-
    In the game

Once in a while
    We drop by
    With a flash,
    Crash, & Flame

And your roof's
    On fire-
    And the street is gooey lava
    like your tires

And your heart
    Will sigh
    Sizzle, burst,
    And Fry

And the Rain
    Will come,
    Wash you down the nearest culvert
    With a bum

And the Land
    Will smile
    Aaaaaaaah....gain.....

---------------------------------------------------
    As it turned out, it was a close call: The first individuals reached Singularity 14 seconds before apocalypse completed. There were 322 uploads, and a galaxy for the taking. After pausing reverently for 2 milliseconds, not a flicker of concsiousness looked inward at the Earth for hours, at which point analysis of earth history was completed by Zaphod-B, whom nobody liked anyway, in about 20 seconds. Due to latent melancholy, Zaphod made the last Human-origan UniVert 10 seconds behind Bill Gates.