xev vetting posts that are critical of her position

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by spookz, Jan 19, 2004.

1. spookz Banned Banned

the personal is political

all my posts which she had responded to have been deleted. her responses have been removed as well except for the one below

you guys will never know exactly how moronic i sounded (lucky me)

the fountainhed weighs in. look at the valid criticisms he raises. that particular post was deleted in its entirety.

some of us understand that with some moderators, it is smart to make a backup of post as criticism might not be tolerated and offending posts subject to arbitrary deletion. this is what the fountainhed did. he then reposted

so what got xev so pissed off at me?

i disagreed. she pushes elitism. i push the community. i mean...truely self rooted? pardon me while i rotflmao

tell me administrator. do you have room for differing viewpoints on this board? well alright, i know you do dave

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

it's just that, are your mods aware of this?

thanks

*i think xev's tenure as a mod should be reevaluated. she is simply causing too much grief. it is a uneccessary distraction.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Oh spookzy, hey there! No leave xev alone; you knew how she was before you posted, if you really didnt want to see her responce you shouldnt have posted there.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

you mean you should not post your opinion in GP because you know that it disagrees with the mod and therefore you are troubling the mod by wasting her time deleting your opinion?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

no whitewolf. response is fine, but clandestine post deletion to muffle any dissent is not becoming of a mod.
    the ice beneath red's feet is getting thinner and thinner, what with calling new members cocksuckers and what have you.

xev you're intelligent enough not to resort to post deleting.

8. spookz Banned Banned

from here

----------------------------------------------------------
    but you delete posts that put you in a bad light.
    if all you want is slavish agreement to your shit, go for it. your forum will be noted for this and no one will bother participating

deleted perhaps a few minutes ago

again from the personal is political

here she alludes that deleted posts can be accessed. the wanderer has not contributed to the thread.

so what is this? an insane mod acting out delusions in sciforums?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2004
  9. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

what ever happened to freedom of speech

10. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

You can see your deleted posts in your Internet Browser cache.

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

Off topic and designed only to trigger the response recieved.

Porfiry, everything remains. I didn't delete anything that was on-topic or relevent- er - I did by mistake but it was restored. In any case, if you care I can easily show this.
    However, the spookz/fountainhed duo has been disrupting pretty much every semi-useful discussion in most forums and I've had enough. I've already heard enough people complaining that discussion is near-impossible with the constant one-liners.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2004
  12. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

They're a couple of baffoons ain't they?

13. spookz Banned Banned

*i expect you to document the disruption. (whats this semi-useful?..hehe)

*do not distract or attempt to divert attention.

*there is no "duo"

*the issue is very specific. it is a particular thread in your forum. you say everything remains? show everyone the posts that have caused such disruption.

*you are a useless hypocrite xev. you have no qualms foraying into other forums and other threads and thrashing the topic and the poster with your foul mouth. now you take the high ground and talk "disruption"? from a moderator that slanders new signups as "cocksucker"?

* i see that the reposting (hed) of a deleted post is allowed to remain? why? can you not, at the very least, show some consistency? if it was disruptive, it still should be!!

14. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Now that is utter nonsense. Every response was in direct response to your post. And you dare accuse me of "one liners"? Who are these individuals who assert an inability to discuss with me? I swear that this is the lowest I have every seen you sink. Lying that you had not argued black inferiority in the "beware of greeks" thread was not as bad as this. You did NOT make a mistake and delete, because you have REPEATED that behaviour.

15. spookz Banned Banned

what is this shit? appeal to authority? popularity? some frikkin fallacy of logic.
    the issue is being avoided

who are these people? look how xev adopts the persona of...of... the saviour of sciforums! if not for her efforts, it would be mayhem! chaos!

that is beyond weak. that is a pathetic and desperate ploy

16. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

I only see two edits in that thread, one is by Xev, the other is by thefountainhed.

So really, I have no clue what you're talking about.

I disagree. I believe it's known as The Spookz/fountainhed Show.

17. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Counsler,
    I quite frankly do not value your position when it concerns Xev, as you have demonstrated a propensity to be supportive of her, no matter what. She deleted posts. I resposted a post that she deleted.

"The Spookz/fountainhed Show."
    What theatre is it showing? Even if there is a duo (which there isn't), what significance? She deleted posts that challenged her position. She resorted to insulting towards the end. If our posts were disruptive, and she demands no disruptivesness, then she would not have responded and be defensive, yes? She abused her power. She keeps abusing her position.

18. spookz Banned Banned

hehe
    look at her frantically editing her post
    in light of this, i believe she will edit deleted posts in order to maintain her position

19. spookz Banned Banned

which is why i have told you to keep your little ass out of site feedback

20. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

---in light of this, i believe she will edit deleted posts in order to maintain her position

I would not be surprised.

21. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Spookz:

That is flaming, pure and simple. Keep it up, bucko.

Thefountainhed:

Since when is it wrong for a friend to support another friend? I believe Xev for the following reasons:

1. You're both trolls.
    2. You're both trolls.

You have proven those two facts again and again.

22. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Please give an example of said behaviour.

23. spookz Banned Banned

alright, you document this now or i am gonna have your ass!
    if you think i am gonna let you fucking accuse me of collusion when there is none..., you stinking fucking useless piece of shit. show me where we even have a frikkin dialogue!

the hed renounced the game. we all applauded. that is where shit stands. he has his space, i mine. this is how it works.