Hello losers.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Bebelina, Jan 17, 2004.

1. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

You seem to have issues with my departure so I'm back for one last post.

When I first came here I was quite new to the internet. Everything seemed fresh and exciting. All topics presented me with challange and stimulation.
    I gladly engaged myself in discussions of various natures. But time went by and I got bored. After talking about "free will" for the hundreth time, it wasn't
    interesting anymore. The same topics have a tendency to come up repeteadly, which you will discover yourselves, if you stick around long enough.
    So therefore my posts may have become less oriented around topics and more concentrated around social chatter over time. It was simply more fun to talk about nonsense than "is there really a God". Although I had periods when I made an effort to be more "serious". But they became more scarse.
    Anyway, I realise that the colour in posts may have distracted you from their content, and perhaps the name too, Bebelina ( like a small baby of some sort), and the fact that english is not my first language so sometimes it's hard to get a point across by using a smaller vocabulary than those who are born into the language, but I thought you were smart enough to see through those superficial attributes.
    But still, I considered you my friends (!) and therefore wanted to share my joys and sorrows with you. So that's why I posted the "Look!" thread for example. I did however not post a lot of images, only a few in the picture thread. The rest other people have taken from my website and spread over the net, and I'm not to blame for that. Since it's my profession to design clothes I must have a website with pictures of the clothes. And since the clothes look best on a human being I had to have a model and since I didn't want to pay another model, I used myself.
    But I have learned my lesson, never tell people when things are going good, they will hate you for it. And most of you are only kids with no life experience to talk about, so you don't know any better either, so I'm not going to hold that against you.
    I had been thinking about leaving for a while, but didn't want to make a big deal out of it, like create a goodbye thread or something like that. My plan was to slowly slide away, but when Xev and her underdogs started harrassing me for the whatever time , I've lost track of the insults...I took the opportunity and left. I had been experiencing the atmosphere in here as more and more hostile too.
    It's not in my life philosophy to use insults and fight over petty issues, so this place was becoming less and less compatible with my personal conviction regarding ways to interact with other humans.
    I have however been posting under a different name for a while. Which in the beginning was a very refreshing feeling, but since the people and the topics are still the same, then that feeling faded too. I'm sure many of you are compulsive ip-checkers, so that may not have come as any surprise for those in particular.
    Well, the main reason for this post is to say that there are no hard feelings. I didn't leave because of Xev, I actually find the little "custard" inspiring in her inhibited rudeness. Btw, I found the dildo and the dead dog...in a very strange position, shame on you!
    And that poster was hilarious!

Love
    Bebelina

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Oh yes you do!!! Thank you so very much to those who have had the guts to stand up against the oppression of the bullies and have spoken in my defence. *big hug*

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Xev, now there's a topic all into itself! LOL!Have fun while your away and come back once in awhile just to see what's being posted. You don't have to log in just peek and see .

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. AntonK Technomage Registered Senior Member

There are certainly those of us who do miss you. Even those of us who have never spoken to you, just read.

-AntonK

9. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Agrred, there are certainly those of us who do miss you... but most of us could care less.

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

I was referred to this thread by a demigod.

Bebe.........all those hundreds, and hundreds, and hundreds of words in that post of yours just shot themselves in the foot with the title.

You're the loser.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2004
  11. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

No Gendanken, you nazi person from hell, you have to imagine it being said with a big cheery smile, like this

!
    But you're so cute, when you miss the intention.

12. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

xev sucks cocks for a quarter to compensate for having no tits.

13. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

OMG Wraith, that was obscene beyond obscene.

14. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

looser 1)
    boo hoo you love tessie, and hate me boo hoo

looser 2)
    boo hoo spooky you agreed with wraithy's analysis of me boo hoo

looser 3)
    you're all mean to the gend boo hoo

you want me to drag up the threads you miserable shit???

15. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

bebe:
    site feed back: thread "formal complaint" by me

all will become apparent

trust me

16. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

17. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Bebe:

........but the ways we girls have of downlplaying affronts as 'cute' is way cuter. And its gorgeous in a naif.

Wraith:

Bait-biting is common among "losers", no? And so is dumping of evidence to an audiance he thinks gives a shit. That's so fountainhed.

18. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Now now children, let's not make this an argument thread, let's just drop the topic and go on with our lives.

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Amen. And for what its worth, Welcome Back.

Ta ta.

20. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

This is indeed a historical moment.

21. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

BAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRFFFFF!!!!!!!!

22. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

Wraith, it occurs to me you haven't made an intelligent post .... ever? Shape up.

23. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

porf, you want me to make you eat your words??