Craterchains, natural or ?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by craterchains (Norval, Dec 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craterchains (Norval What will you know tomorrow? Registered Senior Member

After spending the past two years researching these "types" of catina, crater chains, we doubt that any breaking up rubble pile comet or other space rock caused them.

Crater chain research site

Comparing the behavior and pattern of SL9 from these NASA images to the crater
    chains clearly demonstrates that tidal
    disruption of mud and ice comets or asteroids were not the cause of these remarkable
    catinas. SL9 broke up in varying sizes, thousands of kilometers apart and impacted
    over many days. Crater chains of the type we are investigating and questioning are not
    varied in size, are not thousands of kilometers apart and did not impact over days. The
    very complexity of uniform size, trajectory, alignment, and timing isn't coming from a comet
    that broke up.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. BigBlueHead Great Tealnoggin! Registered Senior Member

But isn't your theory that these are the battle-scars of a forgotten interplanetary war?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. craterchains (Norval What will you know tomorrow? Registered Senior Member

No. It is our theory that these ARE caused by intelligence.

The "how", or "why" is anybodies guess work, with out further serious research.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Well first you need to explain "how" at least. I mean this being caused by meteor brake up seems far more reasonable then cause by a intelligence my unknown means or reasons.

8. craterchains (Norval What will you know tomorrow? Registered Senior Member

HOW? Very good question. With our limited access to data the only other commonality we have discovered is the elevated radiation readings from these “types” of crater chains where the data has been available.

It would be wise instead of just reiterating the commonly accepted and totally erroneous assumption that a breaking up object could produce such cohesive structures upon impact to try at least to read the parameters of the given facts.

Or, in other words, the assumption that a tornado will build anything as it passes through a wrecking yard is the same as assuming that a breaking up object will produce such patterns.

It is regrettable that the Beagle isn’t even whimpering. Maybe the new RC cars being sent to Mars will find it and feed the poor puppy?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

nature is intelligent enough
    enough to create life :m:

10. Tallguy That's the way it is... Registered Senior Member

Wouldn't these impacts be enough for cause of extinction? I couldn't see a scale of size, but it is thought that one large meteor stirred up enough dust on earth to cause a mass extinction (for the dinosaurs). And do they know if this moon has or once had a form of water? Europa (another moon of Jupiter) was thought to be made partly of ice. And Mars has erosion marks that are different from wind erosion and could only be caused by water. Does this moon show the same erosion marks? Or perhaps these "ETI" were silicon-based life forms and do not require the same elements for survival as we do.

I'm still new at this stuff and these are just some of my observations..

11. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

craterchains (Norval please don't take offence to my statement I honestly mean no harm.

Now unfortunately in finding causality occums razor comes in which you must first definitively disprove all simpler theories before you can go to one as complex as intelligent intervention. There could be many geological possibilities other then crater impact, say a crack in the surface formed releasing a gas build up below that blew through the crack in repeating explosion on the length.

where is there evidence of radiation from these areas?

12. craterchains (Norval What will you know tomorrow? Registered Senior Member

Its what that life does with its self, and its surroundings, that I often wonder at.

Tallguy,
    There are crater chains of hundreds of miles long and tens of miles wide. One example is about 600 miles by 40 miles wide crater chain. We are in the process of revamping our research site, which will then list all the photos we have accumulated to date. Try doing searches on crater chains and see what all comes up? The ETI we are imagining that made these were probably not indigenous to this solar system but were obviously very much like us in their use of weapons of mass destruction. Of course if this is true of crater chains, then that would cause many other craters to be suspect of origin. If these are weapons that made these crater chains, then mass extinction is a possibility.
    Just a thought.

OCF
    No offense at all, we are at these boards trying to make a case, and these replies are all critical to developing a good case of provability or we are wrong in our theory.
    With the invocation of Occums Razor it reverts to the simplest explanation being the most probable. Trying to match up geological possibilities gets very complicated because of the many varied physical properties of their many locations where they appear. The probability of anything breaking up into identical sized masses, being tugged and pulled by gravity into the exact trajectories? Along with spacing and alignment, and then slamming into a surface at just the right moment to create such as these chains of craters we are investigation seems exceptionally complex to me. So, made by intelligence becomes the simplest explanation. Occums Razor back at yah.

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Aaaah but you failed to answer my theory which does not require a single meteor impact. Also you failed answer where you have evidence of radiation. And last but not lest you lied about being offended as calling me OCF is obviously a intended insult made out of spite. We are all genetal-men/women/its here we argue peacefully without resorting to such childishness.

14. craterchains (Norval What will you know tomorrow? Registered Senior Member

What is simpler than to accept that it took intelligence to make these?
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Or, that they fell out of the air in such order? See, no craters needed.

The radiation patterns I mentioned are available via NASA / JPL archives, like the well-known site APOD. (That’s astronomy picture of the day.) I think you should do the search yourself.

Sorry for the obvious typo, WCF. (But I have to admit it is funny as hell now that you point out my typo to me ,,, Over Cooked Fetus I assume you thought?) FOCLMFAO

15. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Well a "o" is pretty far from a "w" thats a pretty rare typo, a "q" I could understand.

Still you fail to address my theory, also as you are presenting the evidence please give me at least a link to this radiation data.

16. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

intelligence demands intelligent evidence
    so far I have seen only empty words without a shed of a back-up data except for some free-to-interpret pictures
    Occums Razor is still at work, geological phenomena is more probable than aliens using nuclear weapons

I really don't think that aliens would fly a zillion miles just to blow-up some of their nuclear arsenal.

p.s. if I hear that word "WMD"one more time, I will throw up. the USA has totally diseased the word.

p.p.s. still waiting for that radiation data. it would be much appreciated

17. craterchains (Norval What will you know tomorrow? Registered Senior Member

Original thought is so rare these days.

WCF; if you have a problem with gas?
    Stay away from friends.

You want a URL for that radiation stuff? Go fish.

18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

This thread belongs in Pseudoscience

From the so-called “research” link:

Yes, let’s ignore the opinions of scientists and simply ask the man-on-the-street what he thinks and use those opinions to form our conclusions.

Actually, the conclusion of ‘intelligence’ would be considered the most complex. Here is the simple explanation:

19. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

case closed

20. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Well then craterchains (Norval I have no reason to believe your theory as you cannot present valid evidence on it nor can your refute other counter theories.

21. craterchains (Norval What will you know tomorrow? Registered Senior Member

Agent Hunter for disinformation.

Hey guys, "whatever" FOCLMFAO

22. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

SL9 string of pearls in that image above shows difference sized pieces, different spacing and not entirely a straight line. This image shows some of the impacts, now is that a crater chain? NO

[/B]I really do not see the comparison.

23. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

This is not rocket science, it does not take a university degree to understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.