Spooky you have already been banned

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by spookz, May 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spookz Banned Banned

this is what i wrote......

essential but yet very piggish

...in response to squash's question. let me interpret.... without police, law and order cannot be maintained, i still think they are pigs (assholes)

next the post is deleted (not edited as asguard falsely maintains- due to lack of brain cells he does not know the difference). in the same thread i directed another post asking him whats offensive about it, with my original post included in it. no response except this

make some reasonable distinctions here. was this an instance of a blatant override? what is so offensive about my opinion anyway. do you guys think that police officers (especially one that enough brains to post in a forum like this) are unaware how many of the general public view them?

is this forum being turned into a kiddie korner?

porfiry

for the life of me i cannot understand why you let parts of your forum be run by narrow minded individuals such as asguard. tell me how that post did not conform with the tos. i enjoy this place and i would not like to be either banned or forced out

essential but yet very piggish

is the above yet another instance of an edit override?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

principles matter to me. if asguard decides to outlaw the term gay cos he objects to it, i will override any edit, i will start threads with nothing but the word gay in em

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. On Radioactive Waves lost in the continuum Registered Senior Member

having a problem with authority

?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spookz Banned Banned

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. On Radioactive Waves lost in the continuum Registered Senior Member

just pointing out the obvious....its what most people dont see

8. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I am disappointed......

...wait no i am not...well some people are very touchy on the issue of cops so one of the mods might find that offensive...

you seem to piss off a lot of mods...ehh

9. spookz Banned Banned

dissapointed that i am not banned? dont speak too soon kiddo!
    anyway that is a shitty thing to say to another desi type person!
    i am hurt!

10. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I am not disappointed i anything..i don't want you to get banned..i rather like you gung ho sense of humor....and desi type of person my ass

Unless you really are..then prove it..kiddo

11. spookz Banned Banned

Tujhko dekhenge to sitare bhi Zia maangen ge,
    Pyaase teri zulfon se ghataa maange ge,
    Apne maathe se yun aanchal ko na sarkaa dena,
    Varna buddhe bhi jawaani ki dua maange ge.

12. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

main nahi manta kay tum hindustani ho...hindi toh koi be bol sukta hai...kuch or kar kay dekhna parde ga

13. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

BTW spookz if you wrote that then...many props dude..very nice

14. spookz Banned Banned

bah dont the caps give it away? think man think!

15. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Um..no they don't really:bugeye:

You see there are many indian culture afficianados out there so all i know you just copy and pasted...forgive me if it hard for me to believe your claim seeing as how rarely Indian guys are as smart.

what's your name?? nothing sarcastic..you know what i mean

16. spookz Banned Banned

hmm i am kinda feeling low (thanks a lot moderator aswipe!)
    so you think i am smart huh? elaborate

chal chodne jayenge?

i am spook last name z

17. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

HA...you think i'll feed you , you gassed up egotistical monster..*strikes defensive pose*.......hoo haa

No but you're not Indian type...nothing says that about you....and yes you have intelligence so lets' keep it to that..unless you want to excerise Quid Quo Pro...ehh

18. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

you know hindi spookz? cool, i'm suprised. i like your sense of humour dude, don't go. you were banned once? :bugeye:

19. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

spookz:

Buh bye.

Wes.

(Hehe.. just kidding of course. Hey, don't ban Spookz damnit.)

20. Balder1 Registered Senior Member

Personally I wouldn't mind Asguard being banned.

Nothing personal, I just wouldn't mind.

Censoring liberal hypocrites...

21. Flores Registered Senior Member

Spookz comment was not insultive or offensive. His words actually carried all it's meaning in a short sentence. It's extremely arrogant for a cop or any profession to assume that they are free from flaws or criticism, so what they get paid out of our tax money so that they can gloat freely and act as our masters. It's rediculous, public workers should be criticized for brutality or what nots, they're not gods, they're slaves of all the people.

Spookz is everything but offensive. I remember my first day on the site, I was in this extremely heated conversation about suicide bombers and I was generalizing and criticizing middle easterns really harsh, don't forget I'm of middle eastern background. Spookz admonished me so hard for forgetting my roots and I couldn't but laugh hysterically and come back with a joke....He really lightened my mood and got his point across at the same time.

Spookz is very very intelligent, If I met him 5 years ago on the internet and he was of legal age, I would have hunted him down so bad and fathered him to dozen spookzes that he wouldn't have realized what hit him. Spookz can make me feel good and laugh any time of the day. I think I can see through people and I know that Spookz is a special person.

Please don't ban spookz and for mods please don't pick on him so much, he might seem non caring sometimesto the naked eye, but spookz rarely talk without a valid point in mind, and he's very senstive and always have a good point worth listening to behind the joke or the attitude..

22. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

to ban someone edit (delete) his posts. if resisted then ban with that excuse. it is very simple.. you were already marked it seems..

btw, spookz how many dozens of little spookzes are around the globe at present..

23. spookz Banned Banned

that is the strange part. i was happily posting late into evening, logged out and quit. came back the next day and logged right back in! saw the msg from mod aswipe (sorry mod asguard) say i had been banned and let back in. is that not frikkin hilarious?

actually the mods do not pick on me, i pick on them. not cos of any whim or fancy but only if i think they are doing shit that i feel is detrimental to this board. there is no need to censor anything. let the advocates of all that is shitty, the freedom to post their opinions. i have no doubt that the members of this board can deal with their asses without mod interference

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.