Censorship by FISHMAN

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by TheAZCowBoy, Apr 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAZCowBoy Banned Banned

Censorship by FISHMAN.

TAC: Ok, Ok, you win FISHMAN ( after all, you carry the big eraser, huh? ).

But why are you blocking my newest attempts to post?

Censoreship, the best defense against arguments that leave you "lost, bewildered and herniated? ( smiling )

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

TAC,

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Your posts get deleted in accordance with the Site Rules that have been posted at the top of this forum. I have stopped sending you PMs in explanation as you do not bother to read them - nor do you acknowledge replies where it is demonstrated that you are wrong in your complaints. As such, additional posts along these lines will disappear, or they will be moved to Site Feedback (these two posts will go there shortly) with no further comment.

I hope this helps.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TheAZCowBoy Banned Banned

TAC: "HELPS!"

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Only God can help you!

Man,…that’s a cheap crime scam you got out there! If the brain runs empty, just take a treat to the jokes department. No need for spewing man.

Our masters are always right because when they are not, it is because they are doing the right thing, you get it?

8. spookz Banned Banned

mine were referred to as whiney

i think i know how it reasons. the more complaints it gets the better it is doing its job. the negative characterization and use of the aforementioned terms is an indication of the growing arrogance and megalomania of the goofyfish

a solution is to use the aspects of sciforums that work for you and boycott the others. for instance, find another political forum....etc. there is no need to use sciforums as a "one size fits all" when it clearly is not.

also, as the more freewheeling attitude and sense of community is being replaced by a more proactive and restrictive one, (patriot 2 is having its introduction here before being implemented nationwide) what was once a major asset to this site and made it a cut above the rest, is being lost. feel free to find another home

as far as tac amd micro are concerned, it will be we&p's loss as they are the more mature and knowledgeble posters. let the goofyfish keep its useless forum along with its schoolkids and their halfbaked, inexperienced, opinions !

lets go fishing japanese style guys

9. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Spookz, you are good man, you really are. I’m impressed.
    I bet you could solve the Israeli Palestinian standoff in a flick!
    …ohn! About goofy? Well he’s just having the period! ..Hold tight.

10. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Actually, TAC did edit the posters name from Goofyfishi to Goofyfish. It's fairly obvious that the two are different posters. TAC either did it deliberately or he's just plain dumb, and neither conclusion lends itself to him being "more mature and knowledgeable".

11. Goofyfishi Banned Banned

I have being observing this forum for a very long time before I decided to register. I got attracted to it because of its totalitarian mentality “hey this is for free and that gives us the right to fuck you as we please” and without baseline. …Auch!
    My brother Goofy get an erection every time he detects on his crosshair a legitimate target. I going to masturbate this guys until they ban me charged with lousy foreplay.

By the way who is TAC?

12. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

TAC is TheAZCowBoy
    ..And if you want to tango with your brother Goofy, good luck! You’ll need a little more then a “Crucifijo”. He eats like boys like you for breakfast. Dave could have never imagined the rampage that Goofy would unleashed with his weapons of mass post destruction.

When you loose your battle, you may like to know that Dave Watanabe may be reached in Calgary at 253 5482, if you need to cry on his shoulder.

Good luck and I hope you have prepared yourself with some secret weapons. Sciforum and Goofyfish is the kind of place you don’t want to be court naked.

13. Goofyfishi Banned Banned

That bad hey! ...goofy eats little boys!
    Thanks mate.

14. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

I have final exams and term papers to write at present and am not in the mood to put up with users who insist on harassing the mods. You are not welcome here.

goofyfishi, Microzoft, Virgin (all the same person) and TAC have been banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.