Goofy Stifles Discussion

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by spookz, Apr 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spookz Banned Banned

Positive test for terror toxins in Iraq

ARGAT, Iraq, April 4 — _MSNBC.com tests reveal evidence of the deadly toxins ricin and botulinum at a laboratory in a remote mountain region of northern Iraq allegedly used as a terrorist training camp by Islamic militants with ties to the al-Qaida terrorist network. The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency is conducting its own tests at the same area, but has not yet released the results, according to officials in northern Iraq.

http://msnbc.com/news/895185.asp

this post was originaly posted that bible thumper guy. i replied to it, tried to post and got "invalid thread followed" (or something). goofy moved it to news without giving it a chance to get some responses. there is a thread in site feedback where tiassa relates the same experience while he was responding to a thread. this reeks of amateurish moderation. why is my time being wasted here by this crap?

once again goofy shows us that he is here only to stifle discussion and not promote it. this man is making me very wary and suspicious of his intentions. by default i save my posts if posting in w&p cos one can never tell what goofy decides to do. perhaps i am being overly harsh and dramatic but i am pissed. all that time spent hunting stuff? all to no avail!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tyler Registered Senior Member

I really don't understand the problem.....
    It was posted in the wrong forum and goofy moved it and you're made at him because at that moment you were trying to post in that thread??? What's he suppose to do? Ask every online member if they're writing a reply and then move it?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spookz Banned Banned

this complaint was a mere footnote on the original thread. i do not want to make a whole issue out of this. there are plenty of threads dealing with wp&e in this forum that i would have used
    had i intended a discussion

your method=delete on sight
    my request=24hrs to garner a response

is this unreasonable? why ignore the fact that posters are inconvenienced when the thread they are posting on vanishes?
    to say "shit happens, deal with it" is sloppy and unprofessional.

tyler
    i swear on my mothers grave that high colonics works wonders!

ps: goofy titled this thread. i dont like that. i request it be changed to " goofy is stubborn"!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Where was the thread originally? Free Thoughts? If so then your thread is off topic, and that means that your cross posting. Which is against forum rules.

8. spookz Banned Banned

for the love of god, i demand that all mods be smarter and more mature than me!

9. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Come on spookz, you can set higher goals then that

10. spookz Banned Banned

bah!
    i knew that was coming!
    i curse thee!

11. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Hehe, thanks for the lead-in then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.