Could CJD..............

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by chucky, Sep 1, 2000.

1. chucky Registered Senior Member

Could CJD be linked to Animal mutilations

All the different areas of Ufology: abductions, implants, photographic and video footage are all truly interesting and deserve more investigation, as well as the bizarre animal mutilations which I believe happen more frequently than we are told. Not only are these mutilations reported from all around the world but they can happen to any animal, lets not forget there have also been a few cases of human mutilations reported.

True some reports of animal mutilations are down to a few sick individuals as well as these strange cults that seem to be appearing all over the place, I remember a few years ago when several animals were been found dead or badly injured due to mutilations. In this day and age you only need one press report to mention that a animal was attacked or mutilated (by whoever) and you can guarantee that the following week there will be several new reports, this is due to the fact that a few people who read that a horse or cow has been attacked then seem to think that this is a clever or ‘big’ thing to do, so off they go to do the same, end result more reports of animal mutilations.

But the reports that contain information relating to surgical incisions MUST be taken more seriously, these reports are completely different from the ones just mentioned where a animal might be found with ‘stab’ wounds. The TRUE animal mutilations are a complete mystery, so unless there are a group of unemployed surgeons, who not only have access to state of the art medical equipment but can also travel all over the word and never get seen or caught as they continue to ‘tune’ there skills under the cover of darkness, WHO could be doing this?

Well the favorite idea is that the mutilations are been done by aliens, with the purpose of getting food (nutrients & vitamins I presume) from the organs they remove. Whether this is true or not I don’t know but the idea is that the aliens take the organs out of the animals and at some point, maybe after the organs have been treated, they then rub a solution made up of the organ onto there skin which is then absorbed through the skin and they are fed, if this is fact or not I cannot confirm it as I have never witnessed anything like this……..and I am pretty sure nobody else has.

The second idea is that it is the Government or Military who are doing these mutilations to cattle and other animals, but if it is them who are doing it I think we should be looking for the answers to a few questions: for what reason would they be doing this? What could they be achieving from this? Why are they doing it all over the world? And why do it to nearly every animal know to man?

I also think that the ‘Chubacabra’ or ‘Goat Sucker’ is something that should be looked at for some of the mutilations, not all just some. The Chubacabra has been reported at many mutalation, the majority from Mexico, its has been seen by local people and farmers. There have also been a few photographs that “claim” to show these strange creatures, this is interesting as these pictures can be worked on and the creature can be seen (if the pictures are not fake), but although some people report either seeing ‘Black unmarked helicopters’ in the area or a cow been lifted of the ground by a beam of light no photographic evidence has come forward of these events…yet. So yes we have the pictures of the Chubacabra to help with the investigation and the majority of the Chubacabra attacks have left the animal completely drained of blood, just like a mutilation, but the Chubacabra attacks on the animal don’t usual involve various organs missing (rectum cored out, tongue missing, eyes missing, or small holes drilled into the head where various organs have been removed) like it does in a mutilation.

The topic of animal mutilations leaves us with more questions than answers, and although I have my own thoughts and ideas, which is just what they are only thoughts and ideas I have nothing concrete in evidence. What I will say though is that I think the animal mutilations should not be over looked, while I can accept all of the above and what I have said there is something that bothers me. As I mentioned before animal mutilation can happen to all animals but the majority of the cases reported are cattle (cows & sheep) that are been mutilated, now I may be paranoid but this has given me something to think about and that something is CJD or ‘Mad Cows Disease’.

While I was having a look at some of the animal mutilation cases I thought “what if CJD is something to do with the mutilations”, many of us don’t know to much about CJD (which is the human form of mad cows disease) but what we can not avoid is that it is real and it has already taken the lives of some people. YES we have been told that BEEF is safe to eat but at one point is was BANNED so there was a problem, if you remember in the beginning when all this talk about mad cows disease was starting we were told that it was only in the cows and that we were fine to eat beef, but when people started to get CJD all this changed and we were told that yes CJD can be found in humans. If there was no problem with mad cows disease or CJD then not one person would have died, sorry to say but more than one person has died from CJD….so if it can affect one I am sure it can affect all, NO say the Government and various scientist, but they would say this as beef trade is a huge business and export brings in a lot of money.

Although we are told that CJD will only affect a few unlucky people, yet again how does anybody know this to be true what if CJD is in us all I am sure many of us have eaten beef many times before the CJD stories started so how do we know that we are all not infected. What if CJD does attack a few people quickly (hence the deaths already) but the rest of us slowly, what if CJD is like a ticking time bomb in many of us and at some point in the future there will be a mass out-brake amongst us?

Yes I may be way off track with this, but just think about it for a second….the majority of mutilations reported are to cattle, something which is in our food chain (through the meat and the milk), the mutilation are world wide so is CJD, we have three suggestions for who is doing this Chubacabras, Military/Government and Alien. As I mentioned earlier I don’t the think the Chubacabra reports are related to the large mutilations on cattle, I also don’t think that the Military/Government would be doing this on such a large scale…so this only leaves us with the Alien suggestion, and what if CJD is some form of Alien Virus. It might be that the Aliens have placed this virus amongst us to see how we deal with it or it might be that the virus has a bigger job to do such as a ‘Global killer’, lets just say that CJD is a Alien virus and that is has been around for a long time but it is only now that it has started to come to light. We might only be finding more about CJD now because the virus is working and the plan is in full effect…..what plan is that I hear you cry.

What if the out-brake I mention before is only a matter of years away or even months, it will be too late then to do anything about the CJD as most of us might be affected by it, and if that is the case it make things a hell of a lot easier for an Alien race to wipe us out with a Alien Virus that we knew nothing about until it was too late. Sure if an Alien race wanted to do us harm or attack us they could, I mean after all they have superior machinery and weapons compared to us, but if we have already shot them down in the past or if we have some thing to fight back with then the Aliens might not want a full out war……so what’s the next best thing to kill a enemy without risking yourself, Chemical Warfare or in this case a Virus.

This method has been used for many years by many Dictators of War, just contaminate the Air, Food or water and let the Virus do all the hard work for you this way you can attack your enemy without taking any losses yourself. I am not saying this is what is happening I am just saying ‘What if?’ but I am also trying to give you something to think about I am trying to show you have easy a Alien race could attack us and we wouldn’t even know it until it was too late.

The fact is that even without the interference of a Alien lifeform we are already killing ourselves:

1: Our air is full of toxins (smog, petrol and gas fumes…ect), which are all bad for our health and can lead to breathing problems as well as already giving problems to people with asthma

2: Our water is contaminated (high amounts of chlorine and fluoride have been detected), Chlorine is a Mutagen and over time can lead to major health problems, Fluoride was used in Alcatraz to make the prisoners more sheep-like and docile. Over the many years I have received and heard of many sightings of large UFOs over rivers and lakes, these UFOs have been sucking up water maybe they need the water but maybe they are also contaminating it.

3: Our food supply is been affected not only through the CJD, E-coli and Salmonella as well as other food Viruses but through the food been genetically altered in many insane ways. As of present “they” have used hormones, synthetic pesticides, anti-biotics, steroids, herbicides and HUMAN DNA!! In our foods.

The end result ladies and gentleman is that without good Air, Water, Food we are all dead………..Please remember everything I have mentioned the next time you go for a Big Mac or the next time you have a juicy stake….Yum Yum.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Peter Dolan Registered Senior Member

I've seen this article posted before on a Wales board I believe. Anyway, I think the animal/cattle mutilation phenomenon is one of the more interesting ones confronting us. The evidence is nothing short of blatant. What makes the phenomenon so interesting is the consistency in the modus operandi used by the perpetrator. The mutilated animals have incisions made on them which are indicative of a high heat source having been used since cauterization has occurred along the edges of the cut tissue. The same organs tend to be missing from the mutilated animals as well as an unusual absence of blood; not just the animal being devoid of blood, but a lack of blood around the animal itself, which one would expect to find/see with the removal of an animal's organs. This seems to indicate that the animals are mutilated elsewhere then dropped off (yes I do mean dropped off, there have been animals found in trees as well as telltale indentations in the ground indicative of having been dropped from some height above not to mention broken bones inside the animals themselves suggesting the same). This is no small feat to accomplish i.e. "abducting" an animal such as an adult cow which weighs in at 1200lbs., then "operating" on it in some other location, then lastly, dropping it from some height to be found later by the farmer in the dell. Hardly seems possible that some group would have the ability to pull it off without getting caught by now. If it were a branch of the Government doing it for whatever biological/ecological monitoring program as some people have proposed, I seriously doubt that they would go about it in such a clandestine fashion and then dump the animal in such a blatant way. I would expect to see Government officials at the slaughterhouse perhaps checking the animals over, but not out and about over fields at night. And yet, there are cases of people having spotted heavy lift helicopters flying about over fields and such; coincidence or not? As for "aliens" trying to inflict some type of "Andromeda Strain" amongst us via cows (it reminds me of olden times when dead animals were catapulted into walled cities to spread pestilence amongst the populace) I would think that if such were the case, these mutilated animals/cows would be found in our cities rather than in treetops and in fields, etc. The dead animals don't seem to be a viable way of introducing a disease given the locations that they've been found in. If the living animals are the carriers of some deadly virus which has its affect on the individuals who will eventually consume that animal, what will take care of all the vegetarians out there?; will there be some form of mad tofu disease to wipe them out? The real "meat" behind the cattle/mutilation phenomenon lies within the common factors found in all animal mutilation cases i.e. the organs that are consistently being harvested for whatever reasons by whomever. Time and again, the same organs are being removed regardless of whether the animal is a cow, a horse or a human. These organs are taken or harvested with the regularity of which one does ones Sunday shopping. Though, I personally doubt that these organs are some type of culinary dish for "aliens," I would assume that "they" should be able to synthesize whatever elements that they might need for nourishment (we do with our various vitamins, etc.). Perhaps, the animal mutilations/abductions tie in with the claims of people who are "abducted" in that a "hybrid" or "other" type of organism is being created where certain organs are needed to study?; replicate?; use?; in the creation of this organism or hybrid. In short, it would be like a latter-day Dr. Frankenstein building his creature only using much "fresher" organs than what Egor could dig up. Anyone else have any other thoughts on the subject?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shadowflame Registered Senior Member

It seems to me that its for collecting, analyizing, and using genetic material for some kind of experiment. They (the greys) might be using it to study evolution, but in my mind are probably using for genetic testing & splicing. I agree with Peter that its probably not the goverment, because the method of disposal, and because they could just breed their own cows.

------------------
    Questions? Comments? Concerns?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. chucky Registered Senior Member

nice to see we do have interesting, intelligent people still alive who are eating Red Meat....lol

i agree with alot if not all of what you both have said, me myself i am still not sure who i belive is doing his.......but one thing i would like you both to keep in mind regarding the "Goverment" or Military who could not be doing this for whatever reasons you give i would just like to ask if you are talking about the same goverments and Military who "spray" us with a Flu virus, or "zap" English women who are prostesting with various NASTY rays so there babies are affected, or the same goverment/military who can and do use things on the public with out our consent........and a whole shit load of other things i could mention if they can do the above and more, i am sure they could do anything they want to a animal.

i am not saying IT IS the goverment/military i am just saying that if they want to do anything they can and will, and your freedom of speech or your rights mean as much to them as those dead animals.

the section that mentioned about no amimals found cities or towns........wrong quite a few cases have been reported and A LOT more go unreported.

8. Shadowflame Registered Senior Member

True, but isn't a little contradictory for the most top secret scientists to kill cows, extract various materials with what appears to a laser scalpel, somehow put in the disease that cause CJD, dump them in the country and cities, in order to inflict the American people with a slow "time bomb" disease, thus wiping out the nation they were in control of. Sorry, but to me the goverment hypothesis doesn't add up. Thx

------------------

9. Peter Dolan Registered Senior Member

I'm not too familiar with animal mutilation cases within the city proper i.e. on 4th and Main Street, etc., most of the cases that I'm familiar with are outside of the immediate city limits. If a Government agency or some rogue branch of the Government did wish to inflict some form of disease amongst the populace, they would have much better chances of success by tampering with the various water reservoirs serving the targetted areas rather than by haphazardly chucking infected bovine carcasses out of helicopters under the cover of night.

10. Shadowflame Registered Senior Member

"haphazardly chucking infected bovine carcasses out of helicopters under the cover of night."
    LOL, that phrase just struck as extremely funny, just goes to show my disturbing sense of humor.

------------------

11. chucky Registered Senior Member

but they DO mess with the water......did you not read what i said.

and i never said the Gov/mil are doing this for the purpose of putting CJD in the human path.......maybe shit happens and now it is in our food chain.

i was just giving us things to think about we can sit her and talk for hours as to who, why, when, where and i dont think it would get us anywhere........BUT the one thing we can not forget is that CJD is REAL and u watch the next few years as to the ammount of reports or other food been affected then you remember this post.

12. Peter Dolan Registered Senior Member

I hardly think chlorination and fluoridation of public water is done with malicious intent on the part of the water authorities. Likewise, it is my understanding that Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease originated from cattle-feed that was tainted with the pathogen. CJD has since spread via consumption of tainted meat and through the human blood bank tainted by unbeknownst carriers of CJD. I think it unlikely that there was any plot by the meat industry or Government to introduce CJD into the public health arena; it would be very, very counterproductive to the financial interests of both the meat industry and the economy as a whole. I find it hard to believe that there could have been any malice aforethought in regard to CJD and the Government's knowledge of it. If the Government can be derided for anything in regard to CJD, it would probably be for its lack of timely action or possibly its downplaying of the extent and possible spread of the disease in the future.

13. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

I came down with a case of what had all of the symptoms of E. Coli. I genuinely thought that I was probably going to die that night, and not just as an exagerration, I really felt that I might not see morning. I had no money to see a doctor, so I laid in bed and looked up at the stars all night. I finally went to sleep and had a freaky dream where the house became filled with a fog and these guys came in and forced me to drink something that was painfully hot. Before they left they said "Stay the hell away from those places." I woke up feeling fantastic.

We Americans are hooked on meat products. If they were going to spread a disease, that would be the best way to do it instead of in the water, since most of us drink sodas anyway.

14. disco dave Registered Member

It's an interesting idea that aliens might be behind cjd. But cjd has been around for a long time, it was reported in PNG when the first westeners arrived and once they'd stopped the locals from eating each other the disease stopped. It was also reported in France about a hundred years ago after an outbreak of scrapie in sheep. What I'd like to know is what they're up to, a lot of the different stories of them don't seem to make much sense, are aliens friendly or not, and do we want to know, sometimes ignorance can be a good thing.

15. To paraphrase Will Smith in 'Independance Day', "Why would aliens come 90 billion light years just to test us, eat us or be just onery & cut up our cows, etc.? Are they that barbaric? Can't they do computer simulations? Just how advanced are they? Do they have 'morality'? Are they 'humane'?
    I would hope that they would come as fellow travelers in this vast universe, curious, but not dangerous. Anyway, ET phone us before you phone home!!!

16. dexter ROOT Registered Senior Member

i would ahve to agree with oxygen,
    i dont drink too much water. i live off of highy cafinated/carbonated liquids and microwavable burrito's.
    if the gov't wanted to get me, they would have to infiltrate pepsi and jolt. that would be hell.

------------------
    when christianity ruled the world, it was called the dark ages!
    THANK GOD FOR ATHEISM!

voice mail: 1-800-222-6000
    pin#- 2442235