An serious anatomical quesiton (medical science)

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by BennyF, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BennyF Registered Senior Member

I've tried asking this question in other venues, but I'm disappointed with the answers I've received so far. I'm hoping that this site has a lot of women who read it and are registered to respond to messages.

Please pardon my honesty and the nature of my question, but I don't know how else to get an answer, and I've been wondering about this for quite some time.

Warning! The following words describe a sexual encounter.
    Do not read them if you might be offended by sexual terminology!

One day, when I was having sex with a woman, I was in a playful mood, and I decided to tease her. We were in the standard missionary position, she on her back on a bed, and I was kneeling between her legs. I wanted to increase her desire, so instead of entering her, I just put my dick right on top of her genitals, in line with the gap between her labia. There was direct contact between the shaft of my dick and her clitoris.

Here's the part that is so puzzling, and again, I'm embarrassed just to ask the question, but this is something I've been wondering about for a long time, and I really want an answer.

When my dick was in contact with her clitoris, I instantly felt that her clitoris was hard, the way my dick gets sometimes. I decided that the hardness of her clitoris was a direct result of the physical contact and the playful/teasing atmosphere I had deliberately created. When I felt her physical reaction, I decided to tease her some more, so I moved my hips a little bit side-to-side, and my dick went side-to-side right along with my hips, maintaining contact between it and her clitoris. As I did this, I could feel her clitoris rubbing against me, apparently as hard as I was.

This has only happened once. I've had sex with other women, but none of them has had a hard clitoris while I've been with them, and on the few times when I was comfortable asking them whether they had experienced anything similar, they said that they had never felt that their clitoris was hard.

Now let me back up a bit. The following is my attempt to explain this anatomical puzzle using the limited anatomical knowledge that I have.

I know that as boy-babies and girl-babies are developing in the womb, their bodies are anatomically alike for the early part o the pregnancy, but after a certain amount of time passes, two special organs in the boys "descend" and become testicles. Girls keep their two special organs inside their bodies, and they become ovaries. A boy's penis is the same as a girl's clitoris until the body starts to show some gender differentiation. This seems to imply that if a man's dick can get hard, so can a woman's clitoris.

I guess I have two questions, and again, I want to caution anyone that reads this that the whole subject is explicit, but I don't know how else to ask them. Have any of you women ever experienced a hard clitoris, in the same way that a man's dick gets hard, and have any of you men ever been with a woman whose clitoris got hard while you were with her?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yes on the last question, it's perfectly normal. But it only happens when she is aroused.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

Close thread.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

|| Thread moved from 'Free Thoughts' to 'Human Science' (redirect expires in 24 hours).

8. BennyF Registered Senior Member

Thank you for trying to answer my two questions, but I don't think you can answer both of them. One was directed at women and the other question at men.

To the women:
    Have you ever had a hard clitoris?

To the men:
    Have you ever been with a woman that had a hard clitoris?

There's only two ways that you could answer both questions. If you had a sex-change operation sometime after puberty, or if you're a woman that had a hard clitoris yourself and on another occasion been sexually active with a woman that had a hard clitoris.

I don't need to know your sexual history, I just want to know where you're coming from in your answer to "both" of my questions. Most people can only answer one of them.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Sorry, I guess I can only answer the one, but I'm sure she experienced the same thing that I noticed. Anyway, isn't this common knowledge? I thought everyone knew it did that. It's not really a mystery.

10. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

sorry..sex change does not involve installing a clitoris..they cut it off and tuck it in..( i used to know a guy who was a girl who was a lesbian..)

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

yes, but not always.

a females genitals gets engorged with blood just like male.

what amazes me is how frikken hard i can get.
    what else is so soft and flabby gets so bone hard like that?
    no wonder veins pop out all over it.

12. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat - Closure and Redirect

Mod Hat — I ... uh ...

... er ... right.

Anyway, really? What's next, a discussion of whether she's aroused or just incontinent?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.