2 dead in Oslo bombing

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by S.A.M., Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

BBC has pictures:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-14254095

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Must be those damned Latino terrorists again.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think we are going to see a lot of these before September. In very specific EU countries. Cui bono?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Obviously, it's all a Mossad/CIA conspiracy to undermine Palestine. It's the only rational conclusion!

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Indeed, and it's the US's fault too for being imperialist baby killers.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Norway backs Palestinian state - July 18, 2011

Oslo bombed - July 22, 2011

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They also helped bomb Ghaddafi, who threatened Europe with attacks recently.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hmm could be a factor but Gaddhafi would not shoot at adolescents in a youth camp. Thats a typically Israeli modus operandi.

I think the EU countries should keep mum about their position on Palestine until September, it will save a lot of lives.

edit: no wait, I forgot about Gaddhafi's grandchildren being bombed and killed. Yeah Gaddhafi vs Israel, who has the greater grievance against Norway?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Oh he wouldn't shoot at adolescents in a youth camp? He's too nice of a guy? The same guy that shot down an airliner in Scotland?

13. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

? I'd be interested in seeing your analysis of the history of shootings at adolescents in youth camps, which bears out this claim.

14. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Norway files charges against radical Iraqi cleric for death threats against Norwegian politicians - July 12, 2011

15. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

Guys..aren't we a bit quick with blaming? I was rather thinking that it might be an internal matter that is 0 related to Islamists..but well..

16. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Yeah, this thread is going to look exactly as prejudicial as it is, if and when this turns out to be the work of radical right-wing Norwegians or some schizophrenic nut or whatever. Apparently the shooter was apprehended, so presumably this won't remain much of a mystery for long.

But in the meantime, we shouldn't let such considerations deprive of us a perfectly good opportunity to attack the Jews and CIA.

17. Believe Happy medium Valued Senior Member

Dam, you just make shit up as you along don't you.

18. RedRabbit Registered Senior Member

One guy apparently. Neo-Nazi nutjob.

19. Bells Staff Member

Yes, that was just reported here as well. The gunman at least, who also placed bombs on the island with the political camp run by the Government's Labor Party (the target of the bomb), is apparently a right wing neo-nazi type.

Those kids on that island. The bastard who did this.. And then to apparently shoot them as they tried to swim for the mainland..

Police said Friday evening that they've linked the youth camp shooting and Oslo bombing. Breivik is believed to have acted alone.

Norwegian TV2 reports that Breivik belongs to "ring-wing circles" in Oslo. Swedish news site Expressen adds that he has been known to write to right-wing forums in Norway, is a self-described nationalist and has also written a number of posts critical of Islam.

A Twitter account for Breivik has surfaced, though it only has one post, this quote from philosopher John Stuart Mill: "One person with a belief is equal to the force of 100 000 who have only interests." The tweet was posted on July 17.

[Source]

The first person to bring up Jews and the CIA was you and then spidergoat, in the hope she would bite.

The only thing she had posted at that point was the OP with a news report on the attacks.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
  20. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

SAM was not the one who first detoured the thread to that mid east problem - you were:
    Starting in post 5, Spidergoat has also been doing the same trolling and flaming SAM (introducing Gadaffi, etc.). Isn't it about time you now join believe, post 14, and complain that she is responding in kind?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2011
  21. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Looks like Bells and BillyT need to take a closer look at post #3. My post which you are complaining about, was a direct response to that one. Which is why I quoted it.

Sure, she's being a bit coy there, but the implication is crystal-clear to anybody who's been paying attention. Don't get suckered.

22. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Also:

Don't tell me what my own motives are. That's just asinine, not to mention extremely rude.

I am, however, the first person to suggest that this might well be the work of right-wing Norwegian extremists, in the hope that SAM's unfounded Jew-baiting could be derailed, let's note.

Again: see post #3.

23. Bells Staff Member

And again, after she was baited and goaded into responding as such. And please, you complaining about others being rude is as ironic as it is hilarious.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Anywho.. back to the subject of this thread..

The deathtoll at the shootings has apparently hit 80 and may rise. Last I heard on the news earlier, they were searching the water around the island for bodies as many of the children tried to flee by swimming away and were shot as they swam.

At least 80 people died when a gunman opened fire at an island youth camp in Norway, hours after a bomb attack on the capital, Oslo, police say.

Oslo police are questioning a 32-year-old Norwegian man in connection with both attacks.

The man was arrested on tiny Utoeya island outside Oslo, where police say he opened fire on teenagers.

The earlier bomb attack killed at least seven people. The attacks are the worst Norway has seen since World War II.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14259356

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.