Islam is the truest way of life.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by scifes, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. superstring01 Moderator

One fairy tale is as good as another.

~String

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

No thanks - I've *MUCH* better things to do with that hour and 20 minutes!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. answers Registered Senior Member

lol I love the logic. "stories about Noah in the bible say that he was an alcoholic, alcoholics can't even hold a job down at McDonalds, therefore noah couldn't have built the arc... therefore the bible is wrong... therefore islam is right".

I didn't watch the whole video but with gems like that I think it's safe to say that the rest is just as ridiculous.

8. answers Registered Senior Member

lol and the bibles prophets weren't good people but islamic prophets apparently were.

Oh boy this is just awesome!

9. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Fundies make bad neighbors. They're mean when they're crossed.

10. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

see that is not right cause carpenters and boat builders can drink like fish and still work . I seen em do it to many times . Specially Irish boat builders

11. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Isn't the Old Testament part of Islam too, seeing as its an Abrahamic religion? Just as Christianity is a splintering of Judaism due to 'extra stuff', so is Islam. If the OT is wrong then they are all in trouble.

Which it is.

12. Gustav Banned Banned

great!
    that's settled then

hows the family, scifes?

13. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

oh i thought the prophets from the Bible and the Quran were the same dudes!!

14. LIGHTBEING Registered Senior Member

I'm about 20 minutes in....I can't watch anymore. A bunch of assertions and nonsense.

15. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Why are so many Muslims obsessed with having everyone else think they're right about something none of us can even test? That's how a jealous little schoolkid thinks. They'd get more out of life if they spent their time arguing why Batman could beat up Spiderman if they ever fought. Instead of these demented Youtube arguments- fussing over every white or brown kid who swaps religions, that kind of nonsense- all that energy would be better spent predicting just one tiny thing which science can't predict with the same accuracy.

Show us a guy who can wave his hands and part the Red Sea or move a mountain, find the 10 000 square mile remnants of Noah's Ark with the traces of every land species on Earth, stuff like that. A true believer must have seen something incredibly convincing to make them think that way, unless they're insanely brainwashed or stupid, so why are they so scared to pony up the goods? You want proof radio exists, I'd be more than happy to provide it. Now it's your turn.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The greatest commandment is the commandment to love god? How do you do that exactly? Can I love just anything at will? Is that how arbitrary love is? And after all wouldn't that make love meaningless?

17. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I am not hell bent on doing that to much cause the last time it wiped out shit loads of good people . I try to do the opposite. Keep Me hands to my self . Course when ever I have doubt Mother Earth wakes Me from the sleep and does so I won't have doubt . Now in fear that bigger things will happen I don't temp fate so much . Ah I just live with it . What rocked the world today ? Why was I posting about rocks today ? I ask my self these questions ? O.K. got to go meet with Melisa and Angela the star . Melisa is in charge of re forestation for the D.N.R.C. Very Very sexy girl I might add
    Later

18. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I got a few more minutes then I got to go

19. billvon Valued Senior Member

Same reason fundamentalist Christians are, I guess. A charitable view might be that they care about their fellow man and are honestly concerned they are on the road to hell; a less charitable view might be that they are "jealous little schoolkids." Like most such extremes, the truth is probably somewhere in between.

I've got no problem with true believers of any denomination. If it works for them, great. Now, if you want to impose it on others - then we do have a problem.

20. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

So, basically, you're saying that your friend Lightgigantic is less or more living a lie?

21. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

one troll is as bad as another.

no you don't.

i hate your illogic, didn't watch the whole video and judges it, how commonly pathetic.

prophets in the bible screw their daughters but not in the quran, you deny that?

the original OT was right, not the current version of it.
    doing great, yours?
    how're the bans going? did they finally get off your case?

same dudes, different stories.
    same god different books.
    originally same books, but not any more.
    from the different stories about the same dudes, you can know the books which are the same from those which are not.
    yes.
    i'm sure i am living a lie from his perspective.

22. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

philosophically speaking you can tighten your test criteria till you become a nihilist.
    iow, prove to me that you exist before proving that radio waves exist.
    the scientific method is a standard, not THE standard.

and think about it, if a gay claps his hands and parts the red sea there will be a scientific explanation for it, there has to be one, one has to be provided, science explains what happens, there is nothing that once it occurs it would be regarded as outside science.

just because something is shed a light upon by science, doesn't mean it isn't miraculous, since any miracle can and will have a scientific explanation.

23. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

has anybody watched the full video?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.