hitting someone with a wood

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Muslim, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Hi there,

What would happen to someone if you hit them in the back of the head with a cricket bat really hard? And what do you think the first word they will say if you do?

Can they die from this? And what would be the best excuse to use on the person after you've done this on them?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Why not try it out on yourself and let us know how the experiment feels? :shrug:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Why should I do it on myself, I am not stupid you know. Plus am immune to that kind of thing.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Just wanted to know what the person's reaction would be, and what's the first thing they would say.

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Your the one interested in understanding what would happen so you should do it to yourself to really get the full feel of what happens. First hand experiance is always the best, I'm told.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They wouldn't say anything, they would die instantly. What the fuck is wrong with you?

10. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Honestly someone should trace his IP and advise authorities, they might be investigating some shit this whacko has done.

11. jmpet Valued Senior Member

Yeah- hit yourself with a wood as hard as you can and let that be your guide.

12. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Your speaking my language except it was a hammer . It was about 1986 or 87 and I was building houses in Vaccavilli California . A baseball player ( He played in the Majors for one season and then played Miner leagues for years before and a little bit after ) He was Carpenter also and had hung up his baseball shoes . We were working together on a housing track of about 180 homes . Installing windows was the task at hand so me and him were putting in a transom window . He was straight below Me coming up the ladder. I saw the cripple was out of alignment with the rest of the frame so I started beating it into place , It was not moving so I gave it the old heave Ho . Well fuck the handle slipped out of Me hand and He must of been about 6 to 8 " away from the head of the hammer with his head . Wham , let Me tell you when a carpenter swings the hammer it ain't like your normal person with a hammer . Full swing!!! He instantly went to the ground falling off de ladder . Blood every were . Funny thing is he jumped right to his feet and started jumping around the inside of the house room to room yelling FUCK FUCK Cock Sucker Fuck Mother Fuck. I am thinking He is going to drop dead any minute cause the blood is flinging every where. The boss a guy named Michael Jacks ( Mike You the dude . Bro thanks for being you ) Came over and had some gauze in his hand . The guy I hit Me partner grabbed it and keep jumping and running yelling Fuck Fuck Fuck . It was like handing a baton in a foot race . Well this went on for about 20 25 minutes ( It seemed like eternity to me , A moment frozen in time . Time stopped in my personal world as I looked on in horror of what I did . Well he finally settled down and at this point I was saying man I am so Sorry , Man forgive me I fucked up , I am so sorry I am so so sorry . He said not a big deal , Fuck that hurt . Well he was ready to back to work except the Boss Michael Jacks insisted they take a trip to hospital. They stitched him up and the next day he was back to work . For the life of me I can't remember his name , but he sure could take a punch . It would kill most people . Maybe that has sometime to do with him being a good ball player . P.S. he was a good carpenter too

Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  13. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I was thinking about trying this, maybe on myself since no one wanted to be hit in the back of the head with a wood. But I've decided maybe I should not do this, It will hurt, and I might die, and the handicap of being died is not being able to move.

14. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat - Closure and Redirect

Mod Hat — And on that note ...

... we can call this one over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.