David Icke & Alex Jones

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Kellisness, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Kellisness Registered Senior Member

What do you people think of David Icke & Alex Jones?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

David Icke is one of the few people to turn a mental breakdown into a career. Very clever man, talks a lot of shit. But he is interesting, engaging and looks good in a purple shell suit.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

In reference to the OP:

"there's a sucker born every day."

Unless you view it as entertainment.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I never heard of them so I Googled them up.

"Alexander Emerick "Alex" Jones (born February 11, 1974) is an American talk radio host, actor and filmmaker. His syndicated news/talk show The Alex Jones Show, based in Austin, Texas, airs via the Genesis Communication Network over 60 AM, FM, and shortwave radio stations across the United States and on the Internet. His websites include Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com.

Mainstream news sources have referred to him as right-wing,conservative, and a conspiracy theorist.

Jones sees himself as a libertarian, and rejects being described as a right-winger. He has also called himself a paleoconservative. In a promotional biography he is described as an "aggressive constitutionalist". Jones has also insisted that his radio show is non-partisan."

"David Vaughan Icke (born April 29, 1952) is an English writer and public speaker best known for his views on what he calls "who and what is really controlling the world." Describing himself as the most controversial speaker and author in the world, he has written 18 books explaining his position, dubbed New Age–conspiracism, and has attracted a substantial following across the political spectrum. His 533-page The Biggest Secret (1999) has been called the conspiracy theorist's Rosetta Stone.

Icke was a well-known BBC television sports presenter and spokesman for the Green Party, when he had an encounter in 1990 with a psychic who told him he was a healer placed on Earth for a purpose. In April 1991 he announced on the BBC's Terry Wogan show that he was the son of God, and predicted that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes. The show changed his life, turning him practically overnight from a respected household name into an object of public ridicule."

Since I never heard them talk about their views it is hard for me to say what I think right now but perhaps as I learn more about them I will form an opinion.:shrug:

8. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

*SIGH*

David Icke and Alex Jones HAVE exposed some TRUTHS, that is just the facts of the case. in you have truly reviewed there work, you will know they both talk about banking and other credible "conspiracies". If your just an ass who follows the sheeple; and form opinions without evaluating the content well do what you will. I personally believe they both had SOLD OUT long ago and. David Icke went the reptiliian path I believe to discredit his previous work instructed by the elitist in control. Alex Jones stopped with his risky investigative reporting alltogether and started focusing on less important issues knowing DAMN WELL he sold out.

9. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

2 mentally ill guys making money off the mentally ill.

10. Kellisness Registered Senior Member

Ignorant bigot.

11. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

Alex Jones have exposed the 9/11 cover up which is as real as the air we breathe and David Icke has exposed the truth behind banking institutes for years among other truths that we now understand as reality and the facts are what they are at some point irrational fabrications were created as the foundation in a campaign to discredit various truths were allready exposed.

12. Kellisness Registered Senior Member

Don't waste your time Joey, they think that what the man in the nice suit on the news tells them is the truth. They're happier that way.

13. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Let me get this straight: you're contending that Icke exposed these "truths" (and in doing so made himself a lot of money) and THEN decided to "toe the party line" and discredit himself?

Would that be why he wrecked his own credibility by announcing he was the "son of god" before he went on to "expose the truth"?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

The thing I have learnt from David Icke is that I do not have a problem listening to anyone no matter what they say, as long as its well presented and intelligent.

I have also learnt that others are very hostile to those who hold different beliefs to them. They appear to have 'no time' for people like Mr Icke.

But I personally can and do learn from other peoples views, even if they are based in insanity.

15. drumbeat Registered Senior Member

From what I've seen, admittedly not much, they seems like a couple of crackpots.

Any interviews/videos which may counter this?

16. John99 Banned Banned

Thats true.

17. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

It depends on what you mean by "counter".
    I don't know about Alex Jones (presumably because he's US-based and doesn't impact us much on this side of the pond), but (depending on what you consider to be real, of course

) even Icke's own website and books don't do a great deal to counter arguments that he's somewhat less than rational.

18. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

I think they peddle similar stories but I can't remember if AJ, shares the extraterrestrial reptile spin or is he just straight up demonic devil spawn believer.
    Perhaps their stories are designed for the respective demography. Aliens for the Darwinist England and demons for Christian USA.

19. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Actually, I am quite well versed in the conspiracy theory culture. I find reading their crazy ideas entertaining. The whole "moon is a hollow spaceship filled with shapeshifting reptilians" is hilarious to me.

You asked for people's opinions on the two, and I gave mine....and then you attack me for not prescribing to your point of view. Why did you start this thread if didn't want to hear people's opinions?

20. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

Dywyddyr

It's obvious his message was tainted by instructions from the elitists on the note that he made that money to begin with. The bizzare reptilian concept was introduced in my opinion to discredit him alltogether as a crackpot. There are alot of examples where things are orchestrated to change perception in the Media world.

21. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Right. They let him expose them and then they convinced him to discredit himself.
    And the "reason"* behind that would be...?

And you believe this because...?

Examples please.

* Reason doesn't appear to much of a factor in this thread, but it's a slow night. Keep rambling.

22. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Both of those guys are idiots. But the problem is that they've managed to attract a following of even BIGGER idiots than themselves..

Actually, though, they aren't all that dumb - they just attract the DUMBEST people that the world has to offer.

23. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

I would continue but if you want to see obvious examples look in my other thread I won't continue with your trollin