Bells and Geoff have it out

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by GeoffP, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

(yawn) You're not worthy. Somebody close this thread.

Oh, and here Geoff: Send Bells a Private Message & good luck, and don't forget to write, IAWFR (in accordance with sciForum Rules). Yes and then Party On, Gophphthtp.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

"Party on, hype?"

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I am making party on separate thread, and no one is coming.

Except drunk man in corner, who criticize party but does not leave.

Hype: I did this all for you. Where's the love?

8. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

You sow what you reap. If I could close this thread, I wouldn't be soberly trolling you, and pushing your yellow buttons. For now, I'm content to give you more rope, here. So far, your infractions include only Insulting Another Member, Article LIUYL.. (look it up yourself, Liuyl).

9. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Here. You simply sign up there; Invite Bells. But it's against the Forum Rules here (I know I'm being very technical, but psssst you're still Live, On The Air @ Sf). And as I said earlier, I'll add "Good Luck" and also "God Bless" and "Lord, Have Mercy".

10. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

I don't even think this thread deserves to be Cesspooled. It just needs to be closed, and picking a fight to perform tricks for us isn't possible in keeping forum rules (you are at the skirmish line of insulting another member). There are other places for that away from here. Yes, PM me.

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

What's the second "L" stand for?

And why are you now soberly trolling me, compared to last night? You realize that I set up this thread at your behest? Out of that curious thing called respect? Mod requested it; seemed the honest and fair thing to do? And why are you getting so upset at a simple joke? Although I guess that's not what it is.

Edit: pardon. I guess that's not what it's about, is rather what I meant to say. Sorry. Long day already.

Er: if it's against the forum rules, why are you advertising it?

Well, I asked Bells to use PMs, but she kept on in that thread. So I went here

Look, hype: this isn't really fair. I sort of shrugged my shoulders at the whole "drunken yellow card" thing just last night, but now you're actually modding me for asking a fellow (mod) member to take the argument - which had gone quite personal - off the thread that you'd requested it be taken off for.

Ever heard of Cassandra, hype? Not quite the same thing, mind, but it has a certain ring.

12. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

SciForums Open Government is not the place for this sort of arguments. I'm directing down the hall: Way down the hall, and out the back door, thanks. Thanks for visiting Abuse, please come again- Bells' shift begins in about 8 hours.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Cesspool? Thankyou. I'd wanted this originally, but couldn't set up a thread there. I considered other subfora, but didn't particularly want to dump this issue on new mods.

Edit: Or at least I assume you mean Cesspool.

14. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Absolutely, Cesspool if you ask Bells out politely. Bowing and addressing her as "Your majesty" is advised. I can't do it, (myself) here though (not a moderator here, except with infractions).

15. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Mods can hand out infractions and yellow cards globally but can't move threads?

My apologies, then, to the mod of this forum.

16. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Now you see the Matrix, Neo. (I'll give you the Red Pill when you tire of yellow, or I tire of you).

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Can you at least change the title to "Geoff and Hypewaders have it out"?

18. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

No, because I'm finished. Now wait here for your beating from Bells if you want. And be polite thanks.

19. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

And so what was the last infraction given for? (The one I just got two minutes ago.) I sent a message via PM, but I was hoping you could clear this up here also.

20. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Also, why doesn't it show up on the page itself?

Hype, what's this newest infraction about?

21. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

OK. So what is it I've done here, then?

22. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

:beep: hello, hypewaders is unable to answer you in this retarded thread because it's off-topic. Please try hypewaders PM tm it's Extra Strength for sleeplessness. Or stay on the line, when you hear bells it means that she just kicked your ass.

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Actually, given what's going on it seems almost too on-topic.

I'll be back a little later. In the interim, could you make a note as to what it is I'm meant to have done?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.