We Will Win In The End

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by TFOSMUSIC, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TFOSMUSIC Registered Member

We Will Win In The End

- WE must get our minds right. In order to flee the prison cell THEY held our minds in for thousands of years, we must tune in to global networks. For example, this forum. or lets say a global thinking of some sort, so we can search for answers within ourselves.

- WE don't need leaders

- WE don't need religion

- WE don't need the extra terrestrial ideas in peoples mind.

- WE don't need genetic manipulation

WE must rely on our intuition and at the same time stay curious, curiosity leads to key elements.

- KNOWLEDGE

- WISDOM

- Understanding

These three form our greatest force...

- CONSCIOUSNESS

Without consciousness there is NO...

- LOVE

Searching

- For everything already there

- For every thought already known

- For everything that ever was, is, and will be

From a seed to a tree, From a child to a (wo)man, From a (wo)man to a spirit, To a God fulfilling his plan

Remember

- Mind over matter but matter can be nice/beautiful.

FREEDOM of choice

FREEDOM of will

FREEDOM of consience

NO one can tell us what to do, what not to do, what to believe in

"I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind," Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your ver existence is an act of rebellion." Albert Camus

"Liberty will not descend to people; it is a blessing that must be earned before it can be enjoyed." Charles Caleb Colton

"A slave is one who waits for someone to come and free him." Ezra Pound

"No man is free who is not master of himself." Epictetus

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it" Malcolm X

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Who's the "we" and who are you fighting?

Who's "they"?

What "god"? What "plan"?

Do you tend to ramble incoherently much?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TFOSMUSIC Registered Member

Why not read, and apply it to your life. I find when I express myself, through my own intentions, other people get something out of it. You have a closed mind.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I did read it.
    I'm not in conflict with anyone so where does "win" come into it?
    Who is the "they" in my life?
    What is this "god"?
    Seems to have very little applicability to my life.
    Care to try again?

Or not...

Nope, your rant means very little. Have you considered being clear? Coherent? Concise?

Edit:
    What "extraterrestrial ideas"? They're beaming stuff into our heads from outer space?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

What "genetic manipulation"?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

I can relate. Sounds like he's referring to 666, which I think will be a genetic manipulation, perpetuated by ETs, and in conjunction with the antichrist and false prophet.

But he's right. There's only one way to freedom and that's not it.

9. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

At first I was thinking this should be moved to Pseudoscience. But then, this isn't remotely reasonable content. If only we had a subforum here for Inane Proselytization... oh wait a minute, we do. Right.. off to Religion.

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Ah, I understand now.
    Crackpot Cesspool material.

Freedom from what?

11. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

look, dyw, the thing is that freedom resides in chaos.

Civilization by definition attempts to control chaos, and if you control chaos, it's not chaos but order.

The same thing happens to freedom.

Every law eats away at freedom. You cannot have freedom in civilization.

Civilization attempts to control freedom, and if you even try to control freedom, than it is no longer freedom now is it?

Freedom and Civilization do not coexist.

12. siledre Registered Senior Member

life isn't about winning, life is about continuation, losing and winning is an entirely human concept that has no bearing on existence. each person that gives a little bit to society furthers the progression of that society towards continued growth and abilities and it never ends unless we destroy ourselves and even if that happens it's not losing if we get replaced by something better.

13. Kernl Sandrs Registered Senior Member

Pardon me good sir/madam, but just what the hell are you talking about?

14. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Excuse me, but freedom is not a one-dimensional quality.

You're ignoring freedom from the risk of starvation, disease and exposure to the elements, which our uncivilized ancestors accepted as normal conditions. You're ignoring freedom from ignorance, boredom and limited social contacts, which were the norm in preliterate hunter-gatherer tribes. You're ignoring freedom from being killed by another human, which killed more adults than all other causes of death combined in the late Paleolithic Era, and even 500 years ago was a major threat hanging over everyone's head. You're ignoring freedom to pursue your dreams, freedom to be what and who you want to be, freedom to see a major portion of the world, freedom to communicate with vast numbers of people who live really different lives from your own, freedom to understand how the universe works in astounding detail.

You're ignoring freedom from superstition, a.k.a. religion, which is a quite modern option. You're ignoring freedom to hear an incredible selection of professionally composed and performed music at literally any moment. You're ignoring freedom to choose your spouse, friends and colleagues from a larger group of people than your ancestors ever met in their entire lives.

Yes all of these freedoms come into conflict with each other, and with the freedoms of other people. And obviously everyone's freedoms are going to be curtailed to a certain extent in order to avoid excessively limiting everyone else's freedoms. So obviously it takes quite a bit of organization to try to maximize (and optimize) the total freedom available.

That organization is called "civilization."

I wish everyone who sneers at the "constraints" of civilization could be given the opportunity to live in a Paleolithic society for just a few months. Believe me, they would be pushing the Emergency Escape button on their time machine within two weeks.

15. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I dunno..
    Let's see, civilisation has given me (and many other people):

freedom to not have to go armed simply to get home with my shopping

freedom to not have to fight each and every individual that offends against me (I can take him to court if he breaks the law that is place to prevent him doing so in the first place)

freedom to go out on my own and not expect to be raped

freedom to not have to struggle every single day for my subsistence (society, more or less, works and without that infrastructure I'd be growing my own food with little time for anything else)

freedom to talk to (or even visit) people all around the world (would we have had the internet, or air travel, or an other technology as "soon" as we did if we'd stuck with chaos?)

In short I'd rather have the freedom (and concomitant constraints on that freedom) of civilisation than chaos and the freedom to have to decide whether to fight or co-operate with each and every individual I come across, and more than likely end up in a premature grave.

16. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat - Closure and Redirect

Mod Hat — Closure and redirect

Works for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.