Hiya guys

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by jessc, Apr 5, 2010.

1. jessc Banned Banned

Hello to all of you people of this forum it is a nice morning the sun is shining beautifully.

Now. Here is the thing.

I have had this boyfriend now for at least two years. Probably three depending on when you thought that I first fell at his feet in mercy.

He has been staying at my house but he is very very angry. Now he is going to leave me today and probably stay away for eternity because it is exactly where he belongs.

It's funny really. I am a good girl. I have always did what everone said that I should do and that means that I have always been good. And deserved what Gods divine graces gave me to have as a part of the world that is us. But this had cut it. I slept with this man, this man, for so long a period of time, and it was okay but he was so rude but you would not understand how rude he really was. He got into my personal life and my affairs and I told him stop and he persisted. Now he never got to know me because of his behavior is intolerant and rude and he will never know me. So. As best as I can say is it is his fault for not being able to get to know me. But, now that he is leaving, now that he is going he is calling me a whore and slut and that I am worthless brainless slut and do not have a job.

So I tell to him is I say I says "listen mister you do not understand what you are saying. " Because he say to me "listen here girl. You have been a dreamless pathetic whore with no future designs dreams or anything and you have been no where and went no where all the time we met. I am a big mean ugly man. That is true. But you wanted to date me and you proved your self real well."

So I then said to him, well if you hadn't have ruined my life in the first several months that we have dated.

He said. Well if you hadnt had been so up tight about your panties.

I told him that if he had smelt my panties properly that we would have maybe been socially acceptable. But no he ruined everything by mis judging me. I am a good lady very very social and very up standing and classiy. And I wear lip stick too but I am kinda sexy and probably too sexy for him so.

Now as the relationship goed on it went and went and went and went worse worse worse and so I said to him, I said, listen mister if you think that something is wrong here you need to clarify... he said, "I wont clarify kuz u have been a dreamless slut and ur house is shit."

I said mind your own buisness.

Then he said still ur a mindless dreamlesss slut. I said maybe I am a slut. But it dont mean I mindless.

He gave me blank look. I told him. You never were close to me. Not one time and so if you want to get close go date some other chick with a bit of brains. You are a peabrained fried fuck nut with no wack job for a top hat you silly loser kunt.

He got angry but its funny because he judges my house and how I am supposed to live for him. It is almost like if he wanted to get close to me and to live in to my life he would have to understand how it is going to be before he do it. And so I say to him listen careful mister. He said he pause and he said he pause.

I say, "mister u r wrong." He said no I not. U dreamless. I said to him well I dreamless but u cant judge somebody house and get close to them if you dont even give them a chance to give u a ear. Maybe i busy maybe u cant get close. Sorry fucknut. He droped his soap. So I looked him in the eye in the shower. I pointed him in the chest with my hand. I said if u ever touch me again like that I will kill u. He said sorry but if I touch you like that you'll feel good. I said no mister, do not ever judge me like this agian. I the sweetest most beautiful girl and I date a pathetic murdering cunt fuck face like you.

He said to me Why do you treat me like I hate you If I dont.

I said well u do hate me because I am saying u r making fun of me and u r. So I demand that you get out of my life because if you dont then I will file sexual harassment charges. He said no I wont because u r a brainless slut. I said no I am not. And this debate raged on until I said well if u wanted to sleep with me you should have asked. Kuz I am very close to my self. He said then he said you are not. I said mister listen carful. U never judge a girl dreamey when she dreamy. He said yeah u do I said no you do not if the attack is derrorigitory to the persons sense of self or self esteem when that person is busy in life already with other shit. Learn your manners. If you had wanted to sleep with me then you would have asked nicely. My house is shit, but it is not that bad. I happen to sleep like a perfect little muppet frog with a long little pinoccio nose. If you wanted to touch me you had better mnind your own god damn manners. Then I told him to never come here again because the whole time we met he never even tried to communicate kuz he demanded nothing but sex sex sex and I told him that sex is not life and he said ah well sex is not life for you but it is for me. I said if that is you standard of living then u r better off on the street.

And the discussion ended kuz he knew that he would be better off on the street. I live on a block house brick but the outside is not. I live in a very remote place from this village here. I say to him if you think that you can do any better then leave. Because u wont find another pos like this.

He walkd away and will never return. Thank God.

That should be a lesson to never interrupt someone in sleep when ur dick is as long as a totem pole.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jessc Banned Banned

ps i am not a pos but i am a beautiful girl who is so much better then he ever will may god rest is soul in the pit of hell farthest in the northern regins.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Uh...I don't think that you are really a girl.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I think that you are actually a teenage boy pretending to be a girl for the purpose of trolling this forum.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Neverfly Banned Banned

Breakups can be hard. She just seemed to need to vent and may not be accustomed to a forum setting...

And in all fairness, this forum doesn't move as swiftly as some.

ETA: Then again-- I just read the "As a Scientific experiment..." thread...

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  8. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

No forum will ever move as fast or as furious as the old Troll Central, before it went down. *wipes a nostalgic tear from his eye* There used to be lots of action there all of the time.....though some was not so nice.

He left some interesting stuff lying about the place before he got banned just now, on this thread.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=2514260#post2514260

9. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

At least you have standards. Perhaps he doesn't. You are better off without him.
    I am curious, and perhaps other people are curious, about the proper way to smell panties.

I'm not sure. Sweeping them under your nose quickly would be quite impressive I think.
    Digging your nose into them like a dragging dog snuffling at a lamppost would imply desperation.

Yes, desperation, an emotion that the gentlemen of Sciforums have seldom experienced.

10. kira Valued Senior Member

I think so. Over here he slipped into introducing himself as a guy (see the red texts):

11. kira Valued Senior Member

Also here:

I don't think women write like that.

12. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

As a day job he "grinds diamonds".

Is that some oblique reference to his sex life?

Actually, the "right way to smell panties", is a slight clue.
    Although almost universally popular among men, I don't think that women talk about it much.
    (Sean Connery doesn't fantasise about it. That's it)

13. kira Valued Senior Member

no, he trolls science forum

He also wrote this (check both of the red parts):

lol ^^ ("her" bf called "her" as a pathetic old "man". It should have been "woman").

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

and I am so sorry that you do not like it here in this house with me you pahtatic old man why you do not leave and og get a day ujob you pathetic old cum sucking fucknuted faggot with no billy boots.

Sounds like James Joyce's Ulysses.
    It's well written. Not your usual Amadon (Irish for idiot).

15. kira Valued Senior Member

Also, I wonder if he really comes from Indonesia. This isn't typical Indonesian writing.

I see that Dywyddyr bans him for a day. If he returns, I would challenge him to speak in Indonesian with me. I will know if he is really Indonesian or just somebody using online translation tool. Kalau kamu benar-benar orang Indonesia, coba bicara sama saya di sini. Saya ingin tahu, apa tujuan kamu mengacau di sini dan kenapa kamu mengaku sebagai orang Indonesia. Kalau saya salah, saya minta maaf. Salam kenal

16. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

You've done an A1 detective job on him Kira

Well , he's got a bit of time before he comes back.
    I would suggest to him that he retains the name jessc, and drops the persona.

Good posts.
    Sounds like he could cause a bit of trouble, which we could do with.
    Is it just me, or is this site lifeless at the moment?

No way is he from Indonesia.

Troll is a bit harsh.
    I like the odd mystery member.

17. kira Valued Senior Member

He/she wrote here:

Indinisia? IndiniAsia? Indonesia?

Probably a kid.

18. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Yes, but I'm saying "no way is he from Indonesia" the same as you are saying "no way is he a female."

My guess:
    He is very well educated, over 30, and a natural English speaker.

19. kira Valued Senior Member

A very bored young intelligent American, then

20. kira Valued Senior Member

That could be because Scifes and Shadow left (temporarily). Or, that many people are spending easter time with family. In Germany, it is a holiday since Friday, so it is a 4 days holiday. Don't know how is it where you are. Here most likely people are travelling or spending time with family.

21. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Now I may be wrong but it could be Tnerb's sister:

"He got angry but its funny because he judges my house and how I am supposed to live for him. It is almost like if he wanted to get close to me and to live in to my life he would have to understand how it is going to be before he do it. And so I say to him listen careful mister. He said he pause and he said he pause."

"I say, "mister u r wrong." He said no I not. U dreamless. I said to him well I dreamless but u cant judge somebody house and get close to them if you dont even give them a chance to give u a ear. Maybe i busy maybe u cant get close. Sorry fucknut. He droped his soap. So I looked him in the eye in the shower. I pointed him in the chest with my hand. I said if u ever touch me again like that I will kill u. He said sorry but if I touch you like that you'll feel good. I said no mister, do not ever judge me like this agian. I the sweetest most beautiful girl and I date a pathetic murdering cunt fuck face like you."

How many here remember Tnerb's priceless remarks?

"I told him, "I came to you out of ridicule, I came to you out of mistrust. Perhaps it is good we have met. Perhaps you disbelieve me. Teacher. But either way you look it we are fine and well. Just because we are as we are and I know you know how things are then maybe you can understand that... I hope so because I regret how things were in the past... I think it is a good reason actually that I have came to you... But you don't care..."

AND

"you do as you do and he tells you telling how to"

"boobs bounce as boobs bounce and we seek what we seek horney peeps"

Ahh. Wasn't he precious?

22. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

This dude (looks like a lady - Rolling Stones) is, I fear, certifiably insane. For real. But, "it" did add spice for a short time...

Ummm... On an unrelated note, does anyone know what happened to Draq this time? I checked back the last 5-6 posts but didn't see what got him banned...

PS - and how come there is no "Why draq, why?" thread?

(everyone else gets one...

)

23. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

I thought he was only warned for the fat chicks-skinny guys thread.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=99944

I wasn't aware he was banned for using a sock pocket.