9/11 Conspiracy Thread (There can be only one!)

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Stryder, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott3x Banned Banned

My guess is that heavy duty official story believers can run loops around average alternate story believers. I also wouldn't really want to go where I'm not welcome for whatever reason. It's different on the internet, however. Here, we may get flack, but we also have allies. The moderators of sci forums may relegate us to one thread, but they tend to generally leave us alone in that thread.

I heard of the sci fi ringworld series, but not about its connection to MIT.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Apparently some MIT students brought up some engineering problems with the original novel and the orbit of the ringworld. The author of the book, decided to write a sequel called "ringworld engineers" to address the problem.

Not sure what a SF book has to do with discussion, though.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. scott3x Banned Banned

Perhaps it's the idea that schools should be some of the first to question the official story regarding 9/11. However, if you take a look, 2 of the key leaders regarding 9/11 -are- former professors:
    Steven Jones (retired physics professor) and David Ray Griffin (retired theology professor). And there were certainly other professors who supported Steven Jones, including a former Mechanical Engineering Professor, Judy Wood. Some of her correspondence with Steven Jones can be seen on this page:
    http://www.911truthseekers.org/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=4

The fear that professors have that repercussions will follow if they openly disagree with the official story is quite palpable. This is what was apparently said by Judy Wood, who was a proffessor for Mechanical Engineering at Clemson University at the time:
    I'm sorry I didn't contact you then. I was afraid of what might happen with my career. Now, I'm more afraid of what is happening with the world than with my career. I'm writing you now because I'd like to join your Scholars for 9/11 Truth team." [Prof. J. Wood at Clemson University]

Now, witness the power of this fully armed and operational conspiracy:
    Morgan Reynolds and Professor Judy Wood have been criticizing the research work of Professor Jones. Professor Wood and one of her students, Michael Zebuhr, conducted an experiment in 2006 in an effort to prove that Professor Jones is wrong about his theory that thermite was in the South Tower. Not long after that experiment, Zebuhr was murdered in a very mysterious manner:
    http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Michael.html

I'd say the manner went beyond mysterious and right through to suspicious, based on the following part of the above mentioned link:
    On 18 March 2006 Michael, his sister, his mother, and a friend were walking to their car after dinner at a restaurant when they were approached by a couple of young men who demanded his mother's purse. She gave it to them without a fight, but one of the men shot Michael in the head anyway, for no apparent reason. He died quickly.

The two men escaped in a car. Police were soon chasing after a car that matched the description. A woman was driving. Two male passengers tossed loaded handguns out the window. After a few miles the woman stopped the car and all three people in the car were arrested.

However, the two men, Omari Kwakou Thomas (2920 Northway Drive, Brooklyn Park), and James Michael Walker (2938 Morgan Avenue North, Minneapolis), were soon released. The woman, Aiesha Camille Williams (1301 Highway 7, Apt #127, Hopkins), is still in jail, but the police insist she had nothing to do with the murder. Mug shots are not available.

The original article continues:
    A secretive person using the name CB_Brooklyn posted an insinuation that Professor Jones is involved In the murder of Zebuhr, and another murder many years earlier! These insinuations were posted at the site registered to Richard Siegel, a man involved with the video 911 Eyewitness.

So we have to wonder: Who is this mystery person CB_Brooklyn, and why is he implying that Professor Jones was involved with two murders? Why is Richard Siegel promoting this accusation?

http://www.iamthewitness.com/Wood-Jones-fight.html

Update: I just checked Richard Siegel's site and started thinking- the fact that some anonymous poster accussed Steven Jones of something in no way links Richard Siegel to said anonymous poster. I've actually seen Richard Siegel's site in the past and it seems like he truly knows his stuff regarding 9/11.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringworld

This entire 9/11 business is an inherently unstable condition of "cognitive disonance". The first thing everyone should have wanted to know after 9/11 was the distribution of steel and concrete. WHAT HOLDS UP ANY SKYSCRAPER? WHAT HAS TO BE DESTROYED FOR IT TO COME DOWN? It isn't possible for kids in top sci-eng school to not understand this.

The comparison to the Ringworld incident is quite ironic. Fiction was important enough to shout about but everyone is silent about reality. We must not upset the moron majority.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

psik

8. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

From what I can tell this testimony is on 9/11 from the people who were at the pentagon. Most of the testimony would most likely have been taken before any one saw any news reports. However even if they had, of all the news reports on 9/11 how many made mention of planes knocking over poles? Think about it, not many, if any. Just replying with “but you’re not sure” just shows me that you are choosing not to think or be rational.

.. and people say they saw the planes knocking over poles.

Yes but many (most, all?) of those people were describing what they saw. That was the context. The CIT guys discard any testimony they don’t like that doesn’t have ‘saw’ and ‘pole’ in the same sentence.

The problem there is that the memory is even less reliable many years later. There are many studies done that show that peoples memories of events change over time.

They were no clearer on what they saw than all the other people who say it came from a different direction … and hit the pentagon! .. and there are more of those people and they have physical evidence which corroborates their story. Don’t you see a problem here?

If 13 is numerous to you then so must the 15 or so that claim they saw poles being knocked down or the 100+ that claim they saw a plane smashing into the pentagon.

Firstly, read the link I posted. Secondly, it is clear that these guys do not take unbiased accounts, particularly when interviewing years after the event. They have a belief (and a stupid one at that) and only want to hear evidence that suits them. Having seen that post where he discards the pole witnesses it is clear that these guys are not objective in their work.

As I said I think it is obvious that they are not objective. If they took witness testimony from WTC they would come to the conclusion that the planes came from a different angle.

I have to point out again how stupid the theory is. You don’t seem to have the ability to spot a foolish theory scott. If you were the government trying to pull off a conspiracy and you were already smashing three planes that day why would you not smash the fourth one? Pretending to smash a plane into a very well known building will never work. Someone would see people knocking over light poles (how did they do this?) and throwing planes parts and bodies everywhere. Then you need to get over 100 people to lie. It is a very very stupid conspiracy theory that is not supported by the evidence. Only the very gullible would believe it.

9. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

Scott you are not here to find anything out. You are here to defend the conspiracy.

I have responded but forget that for a moment. Understand my point, if you cannot defend the theory then why do you still believe in it. Why do you have faith in these people? If you say it is because their explanations seem reasonable and logical then I would say what part of my posts are not logical or reasonable?

10. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

It's funny that the part in brackets was later added after a debunker pointed out to Richard Gage that most of the points he listed were nothing like characteristics of a demolition.

In fact, just looking at that picture instantly tells you it is not a demolition.

You still fail to mention my 10 story apartment buildings rapid onset of collapse due to fire damage.

Despite many cameras (both video and still images) reveal NO flashes and no sounds other than the expected rumble of collapse.

Compressed air... duh! If it was from explosives, the squibs would be instantaneous like in a regular demolition (see YouTube for what demolition squibs look like). The speed of the squibs is consistent air being squeezed out by the falling floors above.

If anything this is uncommon of a demolition. Because the WTC collapsed from top to bottom, each floor underwent sudden impact of thousands of tons with a momentum that could not be stopped by what the tower was designed for.

Pyroclastic dust clouds are from volcanoes. It seems like he is trying to use it as a simile, or that he doesn't understand what the word means.

Anyway, any building collapse will give off a huge dust cloud. 10 story building as I have shown you before.

Nothing like a demolition. Demolitions don't go from top to bottom. At least not when it has to be timed perfectly for the collapsed of the upper portion to coincide when it reaches that particular floor.

Let's get one thing clear about the "path of greatest resistance": Gravity. Not only did the first impacted floor have to suddenly hold the weight of the upper portion of the building, but the upper portion of the building was FALLING. The floor trusses and thin layer of concrete are in no way able to slow down the momentum or such a weight that is FALLING. Thus if the floors below can't hold the falling weight, then the path of resistance is straight through.

Isn't a demolished building supposed to collapse to its footprint?

Obviously false. Windows lower down were smashed by debris. If blast waves destroyed these windows then we would expect ALL windows to be smashed in the local area in a UNIFORM pattern.

Even though it wasn't a controlled demolition, the force of each floor falling on to the other was still enough to nudge the perimeter columns outward. And since they had a long way to fall, they reached quite a distance.

However, this just shows the stupidity of A&E that they would think demolition explosives could be the only thing that is responsible for this. Ask any demolition expert about explosives and they will tell you that their materials do local damage to each beam it is placed on, slicing it like butter. Far from being capable of throwing tons of steel great distances. The power of the collapse of the building itself was responsible for this, not any explosives.

This is plain wrong. The steel core was FAR from obliterated. In fact, many video and still pictures show that the core in both towers was still standing moments after the collapse. The initial collapse consisted of the floors alone.

The only thing they have to support this are layman testimony. "Molten steel beam" etc... If it's molten steel, then how can it be a beam? Quote after quote seems to be describing red hot steel/metal rather than liquid steel/metal.

So all that talk of explosives was BS? Truthers can't make up their mind what was used to demolish the tower. It seems to be one or the other, or both. You can't even make up your mind what kind of thermite was used as I've heard of multiple types in this thread. Nobody in the industry even knows how to use thermite to take down a building, so you got nothing here.

The so-called thermate signature is non-existant when you consider that the materials were already common and presant in the WTC for non-sinister reasons.

What do you think would happen to you if a skyscraper fell on top of you?

In 40 minutes steel can reach 900C when exposed to 1000C fires. So the towers stood pretty long with hindsight.

Visible deformations took place with the considerable bowing of the tower. Nothing else can explain this but extreme fire temperatures.

The south tower lurched to the side, but was arrested by the columns on the other side and the collapse of the floors below which made it go straight down.

I've already shown you testimony from a steel inspector who told of the softening and twisting of the steel.

Different structures entirely. All of the buildings that collapsed on 9/11 were noted for their unusual design. And the lack of concrete in the buildings core and outer columns made the towers were more vulnerable to fire.

11. scott3x Banned Banned

Apparently it's more then possible; apparently it's the way things are.

I think we must also account for the fear factor; if people disagree with an author of fiction, you're not going to get fired from your job. The same can't be said for people who are in relatively high positions in our society (professors such as Steven Jones, directors such as Kevin Ryan). It's funny how one who has spoken out can help bring out another, etc., however.

Kevin Ryan turned to professor David Ray Griffin before coming out. Professor Judy Wood turned to Professor Steven Jones.

By the way, regarding MIT, there was an MIT physics professor who sent an email to Steven Jones stating the following:
    8. Email to Prof. Jones from a Professor of Physics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT:

"I agree wholeheartedly with one comment [in Jones’ paper] – that the [official] enquiries are grossly inadequate and the conclusions may well be wrong. I have publicly stated that they are significant for what they do NOT say rather than for what they say. Building engineers on the defensive."

http://www.911truthseekers.org/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=4

12. scott3x Banned Banned

Everyone makes mistakes. Clearly, the type of demolition is unusual in the case of the WTC buildings in that it's from the top down. Also, from what I understand, they're even less like a fire induced collapse.

What a picture tells you is based on your knowledge. I think yours is lacking here ;-).

A 10 story apartment building is not the same thing as a steel framed high rise; no steel framed high rise has ever fallen from fires.

To me, the rumble heard is reminiscent of tons of explosions going off, but to each their own there I suppose.

I've actually heard otherwise in respect to the video images, but I have no evidence on me right now. The other issue is, what, do witnesses not count now? The flashes may not have been to common a witness site, but the -sounds- and other evidence of explosions is quite pronounced:
    http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/oralhistories/explosions.html

Actually, it's not. 9/11 Research debunks NIST's theory on the squibs handily:

NIST attempts to explain away without disclosing evidence for or even accurately describing this demolition feature: energetic jets of dust emerging symmetrically from the Tower's faces. (Image copyright: Richard Lethin)

[NIST's] fourth paragraph addresses the jets of dust, often called "squibs." It reads:
    The falling mass of the building compressed the air ahead of it, much like the action of a piston, forcing material, such as smoke and debris, out the windows as seen in several videos. (p 146/196)

NIST conceals the nature of the energetic ejections by describing them only as material "forc[ed] ... out the windows". It does not mention any resources for examining this evidence, such as these video frames showing dust ejections from the North Tower.

When one examines these ejections, it becomes obvious that NIST's piston theory does not begin to explain them, for a number of reasons including:
    * No photographs show evidence of the alleged piston moving down inside of the Towers, and the thickness of the dust clouds indicate that the floors were being pulverized well above the ejections.
    * The ejections appear at regular intervals on all visible faces of the North Tower, a pattern much too regular to be explained by the piston theory.
    * The North Tower's ejections are very energetic and focused, blasting through single openings on each face. This challenges the piston theory to explain how the relatively even application of pressure caused by falling floors could be contained by all but single windows in the middle of each face.
    * The ejections appear to contain thick dust such as of pulverized concrete and gypsum, which would not be generated until after a floor had already collapsed and ejected its air.

NIST thus attempts to explain away only two of the six features of controlled demolition enumerated in the Conclusion of this essay, and in the essay's earlier version critiquing the NIST's Draft Report.

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/nist/index.html

13. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

There is only one comment regarding evaporated steel and the later conclusion by team was that the steel did reach anywhere near those temperatures. So you ignore the later, more detailed report but cling to the early comment. .. There is no evidence to corroborate this and it is contradicted by that teams own findings.

What are you talking about? How did you come to the conclusion that dismisses evidence of temperatures over 250C? It was made clear very early on it that NIST estimated there were temperatures near 1000C.

Secondly why would it even matter? It is clear that the temperatures went over 600C. By constantly picking and choosing bits of various reports regarding temperatures you just end up looking deceptive.

If the atmospheric temperature is 1000C the temperature of unprotected steel is only marginally lower. This has been demonstrated to you on several occasions. If you play dumb for long enough people will think you aren’t playing.

Here is the quote from the more recent NCSTAR1-5F

The simulations and the visual evidence suggested that the duration of temperatures in the neighborhood of 1,000 oC at any given location on any given floor was about 15 min to 20 min. The rest of the time, temperatures were predicted to have been in the range of 400 oC to 800 oC on floors with active fires.

Steel is down to 50% of its strength at around 590C.

No evaporated steel was found. Though I'm not sure how you wold even identify something that has been evaporated. All the credible evidence points to the temperatures being not much over 1000C.

The evidence you have presented so far doesn’t stand up to any scrutiny. This is something you don’t want to see.

On of your more stupid responses and that is saying something. We were discussing the cause of the cause of that collapse. That is a photo of the building after the collapse had started. That is what it looks like when one of the tallest buildings in the world collapses from the top down. If it happened very often you you wouldn't be so surprised. To just look at the photo and say "oh that looks like a bomb going off so a bomb must have gone off" is just moronic. If you watch the entire collapse it is clear what is happening there. You have no excuse because evidence of the heated and extremely softened steel has pointed out to you a dozen times.

But you are again dodging the point. I expect that from you now though.

So for the 13434th time, what is the theory here? Explosives explode, thermite cuts steel, ultrasupermegathermate explodes (and cuts?) so can you explain the twisted steel which was subjected to temperatures around 1000C? That steel is the cause of the collapse. It is all that is needed for the collapse to begin.

14. scott3x Banned Banned

Yes, it's uncommon for demolitions to go from top to bottom. However, no one to my knowledge denies it can be done and I myself have seen it done in a non 9/11 context (I saw a video of such a demolition somewhere).

Where are you getting this theory from? Ryan Mackey? Certainly not from NIST. Steven Jones explains NIST's position and his own below:
    14. The NIST team fairly admits that their report “does not actually include the structural behavior of the tower after the conditions for collapse initiation were reached.” (NIST, 2005, p. 80, fn. 1; emphasis added.) Quite a confession, since much of the external evidence for explosive demolition typically comes after collapse initiation, as seen in cases of acknowledged controlled demolition. (Harris, 2000.)

The rapid fall of the Towers and WTC7 has been analyzed by several engineers/scientists (http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/proofs/speed.html; Griffin, 2004, chapter 2). The roof of WTC 7 (students and I are observing the southwest corner) falls to earth in less than 6.6 seconds, while an object dropped from the roof would hit the ground in 6.0 seconds. This follows from t = (2H/g)1/2. Likewise, the Towers fall very rapidly to the ground, with the upper part falling nearly as rapidly as ejected debris which provide free-fall references (http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/proofs/speed.html; Griffin, 2004, chapter 2). Where is the delay that must be expected due to conservation of momentum — one of the foundational Laws of Physics? That is, as upper-falling floors strike lower floors — and intact steel support columns — the fall must be significantly impeded by the impacted mass. If the central support columns remained standing, then the effective resistive mass would be less, but this is not the case — somehow the enormous support columns failed/disintegrated along with the falling floor pans.

How do the upper floors fall so quickly, then, and still conserve momentum in the collapsing buildings? The contradiction is ignored by FEMA, NIST and 9-11 Commission reports where conservation of momentum and the fall times were not analyzed. The paradox is easily resolved by the explosive demolition hypothesis, whereby explosives quickly remove lower-floor material including steel support columns and allow near free-fall-speed collapses (Harris, 2000).

And these explosives also readily account for the turning of the falling Towers to fine dust as the collapse ensues. Rather than a piling up with shattering of concrete as we might expect from non-explosive-caused progressive collapse (”official theory”), we find that most of the Towers material (concrete, carpet, steel, etc.) is converted to flour-like powder WHILE the buildings are falling. The Towers’ collapses are not typical implosions, but quite possibly [a] series of “shock-and-awe” explosions — at least the evidence points strongly in this direction. The hypothesis ought to be explored further.
    http://physics911.net/stevenjones

15. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

That is beside the point. The conspiracy theorists claim it is a controlled demolition because they say it looked like a controlled demolition. It didn't look like a controlled demolition at all. So their point is refuted. You are just altering the argument by then saying 'oh bit it's possible'.

16. scott3x Banned Banned

Pyroclastic dust clouds -can- be from volcanoes, but the key is that they are of explosive origin; explosives can clearly be such an origin. Don't get me wrong, this is not something that is recognized by every dictionary. The American Heritage Science Dictionary does recognize this, however, and you can see this definition from them at dictionary.com:
    pyroclastic: Composed chiefly of rock fragments of explosive origin...
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pyroclastic

If memory serves, this only happens when the debris hits the earth, not before. But feel free to show me pictures of this 10 story building collapse that you feel disproves this if you like.

17. scott3x Banned Banned

Again, to my knowledge, no one has denied that it can be done. Where are you getting the notion that it can't be done?

If you take a look at the debris, you'll notice that a lot if not most of the upper debris had the texture of dust or at best sand- imagine dumping dust on a structure- would it demolish the structure beneath it or would it simply run off the sides of the structure? There is apparently one example in the collapses where the explosives weren't detonated quite fast enough to avoid a bit of angular momentum:
    Consider the collapse of the South WTC Tower on 9-11: http://www.911research.com/wtc/evidence/videos/docs/south_tower_collapse.mpeg

Top ~ 34 floors of South Tower topple over.

What happens to the block and its angular momentum?

We observe that approximately 34 upper floors begin to rotate as a block, to the south and east. They begin to topple over, as favored by the Second Law of Thermodynamics. The torque due to gravity on this block is enormous, as is its angular momentum. But then — and this I’m still puzzling over — this block turned mostly to powder in mid-air! How can we understand this strange behavior, without explosives? Remarkable, amazing — and demanding scrutiny since the US government-funded reports failed to analyze this phenomenon. But, of course, the Final NIST 9-11 report “does not actually include the structural behavior of the tower after the conditions for collapse initiation were reached.” (NIST, 2005, p. 80, fn. 1; emphasis added.)
    http://physics911.net/stevenjones

18. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

Are you serious? Look at the footage. That top part of the building help together for at least some of the collapse. Just because you can see concrete breaking up that doesn’t mean its just a bit of sand and doesn't weigh anything.

A bucket of sand will yes but the top thirty floors of WTC2 were not sand.

Ah so when you have more behavior which shows that explosives weren’t involved you just know that they were there but they didn’t detonate. Yeah ok....

So explosives soften steel, melt steel, cut steel, evaporate steel, keep it molten for weeks, explode in the basement causing a collapse at the top, can knock over lamp posts and they turn concrete to dust while it is collapsing. Is there anything explosives can’t do?

19. Headspin Registered Senior Member

Irrelevant and intended to detract from the issue. You are not addressing the issue raised.
    The issue is simple
    -
    the chemical fingerprint signature of a thermite reaction was found in the dust
    it was found in abundance
    it was found immediately after "collapse"
    it was found in various sample types
    it was found at the nanoscale
    it was found at the microscale
    it was found at the macroscale

You have failed to address the science. you are confronting the argument that goes "i found a piece of aluminium, i found a piece of iron, i found a peice of wallboard with calcium sulphate in it - voila! i found thermite!" This cartoon-argument is an absurd caricature of the evidence being presented. The evidence is not simply just that these elements existed in the world trade centre and/or wtc rubble. The evidence is that the chemical fingerprint of thermite derivatives was found at the microscale - this is how forensic teams detect thermite arson! microspheres with the thermite fingerprint cannot magically form at the microscale when a building is crushed, falls down, collapses, or is smashed to pieces.

These microspheres were detected in abundant quantities, so much that RJ Lee used them to identifiy wtc dust from background dust. they were an intergral part of the wtc dust! Where did the molten microspheres with chemical fingerprint of thermite come from? I hope you will now accept the impossibility of the collapse or the fire forming them?

You might think they were liberated from the concrete as the concrete was pulverised, but consider the fact that concrete chunk samples were crushed and analysed and found not to contain the previously molten alumino-iron microspheres with the chemical fingerprint of thermite. Also consider the fact that these alumino-iron spheres exist at the macro scale up to a few mm in radius. so how can the thermite spheres and microspheres be explained without the presence of thermite in the building?

http://www.journalof911studies.com/articles/WTCHighTemp2.pdf

20. Headspin Registered Senior Member

That is incorrect, there are many witnesses, and many experts including engineers , firemen, iron workers and cleaup crews. these would have as much experience as any dealing with fire disaster situations.

something described as a "molten steel beam" is not a description for a "beam" but it could easily be a description for a partly melted beam, that would be one end melted and the other end not melted, do you understand? you seem to be relying on semantics to restrict your thinking.

there are many quotes that do not limit the description to only "red hot metal". you are ignoring contrary evidence. Here is an example filtered out by your cherry picking - firemen stating "molten steel running down the channel rails, like lava, like a volcano, like you were in a foundry".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afZaK8zVbUw

21. Headspin Registered Senior Member

It is not that the dust clouds were simply a visual simile of a volcanic dust cloud. They had other physical characteristics in common with volcanic clouds. Pyroclastic is a good description because the clouds thermally expanded. Witnesses reported it was very hot when it engulfed them. One witness said it burned and gave them a rash, and weeks later metallic detritis oozed from the skin. this is consistent with red hot microspheres burning and burrowing into the skin. The dust cloud expanded to 5 times its volume which can only occur with a heat source. The cars in the parking lot covered by the dust cloud were corroded and caught fire by this wtc "dust" cloud. This is simply not a dust cloud formed from an air disturbance due to a collapse. This is a thermally expanded dust cloud, meaning an unnatural and extreme heat source was the cause for the pulverised concrete cloud to thermally expand, similar to the process for a volcanic pyroclastic cloud.

22. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Y'all just make shit up as you go, don't you?

23. Headspin Registered Senior Member

this has been brought to your attention many times:
    http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2074695&postcount=1962
    http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2074474&postcount=1942
    http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2074365&postcount=1928
    http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2031653&postcount=1039

I've shown you this before:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

check out what the bbc said:
    "there are more explosions further down the building...there was an explosion about 20 stories further down, i was at the base of the building when it happened, there was one huge bang..then 2 or three bangs"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45fZlX1ZCU0
    "there was another big explosion...then an hour latr we had that big explosion from much lower...I don;t know what caused that" wtach his reaction as the second shockwave hits him. notice that the video sound recording does not pick up the shockwave.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D17QP2kna1I

here he is again describing many major explosions as the planes hit, after the planes hit and just prior to the collapse of the towers.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjezhp0rL3M&feature=related

now you say there were "NO flashes"

you are denying the basic facts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.