Do mothers with more kids have looser vaginas?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Syzygys, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Well, this thread is full of good news. I'd always assumed it was true, based on the jokes I've heard all of my life (most of which are older than I am), and my limited sample size of two women. One of whom had not had any children, and was a bit more of a "snug" fit than the other, who had given birth to two.

But I'll probably never get lucky again anyway, so it really doesn't matter. But Dr. Kegel is still a very cool guy.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Not in my experience, no.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

What about homosexual men, specifically the "catchers"? Do they have similar problems? Do they do exercises to prevent problems?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I don't have such experience.

8. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I think it just get's swollen tighter.

9. Search & Destroy Take one bite at a time Moderator

I don't know if it's true.

But I think it's on topic.

What about men that stretch their urethra so that other men can stuff their dick down it?

And who has heard about PC muscle flexing?

10. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i was told by my surgeon before my hysterectomy that yes women can have looser vaginas with the amount of kids they have, there is also a operation that can be done to make them tighter

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I swear Luci, do you know any smart people??

12. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

yes orleander..he was a surgeon, the one who did my hysterectomy!!

things can loosen up has you get older aswell

13. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

What does Vaginal Tightening Surgery Involve?
    This procedure typically tones vaginal muscle, resulting in greater strength, contraction, and control. Vaginoplasty is a standard gynaecologic surgical procedure. The stretched muscle at the back of the vagina is joined together and shortened with dissolvable stitches, and the unwanted skin is removed. This tightens vaginal muscles and surrounding soft tissues, by reducing excess vaginal lining. The scarring is inside the vagina.

How long does Vaginal Tightening take?
    Vaginal tightening is performed either under general anaesthetic or local anaesthetic with sedation, and may require an overnight stay. The operation takes around an hour to perform.

What can I expect from Vaginal Tightening?
    Your expectations need to be realistic. The result is an immediate decrease the diameter of the vagina, and an increase in the tightness of vaginal muscles. This will also restore the vagina and supporting structures to a pre-pregnancy state.

14. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

The most common vaginal cosmetic surgery procedures are:

Labioplasty to correct the size and shape of the inner and outer lips
    Vaginoplasty or vaginal tightening
    Correction of the premature aging of the vulva.
    Hymenoplasty (reconstruction of the hymen) which returns the ruptured hymen to a pre-sexual state.
    Many women are now seeking cosmetic vaginal surgery to restore self-esteem, recreate intimate excitement, and rejuvenate their love lives.

Women feel more and more pressured to look absolutely perfect and young, therefore vaginal cosmetic surgery continues to grow in popularity every year.

Women request labioplasty surgery for mainly two reasons. Some feel discomfort during sexual intercourse and desire a remedy. Many other women simply wish to change the appearance of the the Mons Pubis (fatty area under the pubic hair) or the external/ internal labia (lips of the vagina).
    Most patients have labioplasty to reduce the length of the vaginal lips.

15. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

There's also a g-spot enhancement surgery where they actually put an implant under the g-spot to make it stick out so it gets a lot of dick action during intercourse. The stripper I was talking about before got that done as well as the tightening.

Yeah right I'm sure that topic just popped up out of the blue, it probably had nothing to do with the poor bastard pawing his way through that big greasy bag of offal you call a vagina and figuring something must be done. You can't take a hint can you?

16. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

actaully it was bought up because i mentioned it you asshat!

17. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

WHAT THE FUCK

Can that actually be done? O_O

Luci, just ignore Dr Lou. He's an idiot.

18. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

Oh he's just an asshat!

either that or he is jealous!!

oh yeah and lets forget ignorant

19. Kadark Banned Banned

He's jealous because he can't have vaginal surgery? That doesn't sound right. As for the topic itself ... I'm a little short on words, to say the least. Nobody likes a woman with a mine-pit vagina, which is a statement I can make with the utmost confidence and assuredness. This is especially relevant to scenarios wherein women who use their vagina to make a living are concerned. It stands to reason that women with multiple children will have looser vaginas; the same standard goes to hardcore sluts. Either way, there is nothing as disgusting as a stretched, floppy vaginal region - nothing.

Kadark

20. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

But how would he notice looseness?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And any doctor that would suggest surgery before pelvic exercises is an idiot.
    That's like suggesting bariatric surgery before excercise.

21. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Does that make you a whoremonger? :bugeye: Is that what that word means?

22. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

23. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Prolly depends on the size of the babies, c-section or not, physical shape of the mother before and after.

Like most things - it depends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.