What have the Republicans brought to the United States during their rule?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by joepistole, Aug 26, 2008.

1. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I think they came in corrupt. They immediately became corrupt and sold principal for money and power. They never had the moral backbone they claimed to have had...with few exceptions (e.g. Joe Scarborough).

But why continue to support the party and elect them again? I think you have to draw a line in the sand, else things will never change. Why should they change if they keep getting relected?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

You really don't have the intelligence to answer that for yourself, do you, or are you just a whore for democrats?

None of the current son of a bitches are worth a dam, Obama most of all, He is nothing but a Chicago Machine Politician, and they all have only one thing in mind, and that is to fuck the American Public, while they live the Good life in Washington D.C. with better retirement benefits, health care, and good raises every January 1st.

They average a $3,000.00 dollar a year pay raise, every year it goes up.

And that doesn't cover all the perks of office.

We have to live by the laws they write, and then exempt themselves from.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Buffalo, why do continue to support a party that continues to screw you? If you and others keep supporting them nothing will change...leave the Democrats out of the picture for now. You keep voting for these guys who have screwed you repeatedly, lied to you, so why should they change.

You are so afraid of the Democrats to not vote Republican. So why should the Republicans ever do what they say they are going to do if you are going to support them regardless of what they do? How did you become so afraid of anything non Republican?

By the way, sometimes when I chat with you I feel like I am chatting with a stone. Because stuff just flies over your head...especially if it does not comply with your preconceived ideas. Not that it matters, but I have told you repeatedly I am an Independent voter. I have voted and supported Democrats and Republicans. I vote for the best person not the party.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

probably because he is sharp as a bowl of pudding.

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

joepistole why do continue to support a party that continues to screw you?

9. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Why do you answer a question with a question? And I know this is hard to understand. But I don't support parties, I support the best person for the job. I don't vote party lines. I know it is hard for you to understand this concept.

Buffalo I find your moniker very appropriate. I was born and raised in Kansas where Buffalo used to roam the prairie in large numbers. So I know a wee bit about buffalo. They are not the brightest of animals. As you may know the American Buffalo faced extinction as white men moved westward in earlier centuries. Hunters would pick a spot and shoot the animals at will. The gunshot would ring out across the prairie and a buffalo would fall, but the herd would not run nor defend itself. The herd would continue to graze as if nothing happened. That herd behavior made it so very easy for one hunter to kill hundreds and thousands of individual animals at one sitting and the buffalo remained clueless to its fate even as the bullet pierced its flesh despite being surrounded by the freshly killed bodies of hundreds and thousands of its freshly slaughtered herd members.

10. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

He is using one of his favored tactics asking the question asked of him back at the person who asked it of him.

11. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

It is kind of funny when you think about it, is it not?

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Because the same question needs to be ask of you, and your, yellow dog, support for the Democrats.

You seem to not understand that I am not a Republican, I am a registered Democrat, I cannot support the Democrats, and I don't support the Republicans, I support the best course of action for my country, and my Liberal Beliefs.

True Liberal Beliefs, not the abortion that the Democrats have conceived in the last 60 years.

When the Party start to forward candidates the likes of John F. Kennedy, Hubert H. Humphry, Henry Martin "Scoop" Jackson, then I will support them again.

But as of now I vote for the best candidate I can find, who has a chance of success in the election.

The best candidate as of today for the country is not a Democrat.

ps: What you know about Buffalo is a wee bit.

You can't even name the species of Bison that is my Avatar.

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Hay sweet heart, mama's calling.

14. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

The choice is to vote for a party whose ideals align with my own, but often falls short of those ideals and screws me; or to vote for the party that outright promises to screw me.

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I hate being screwed by strangers, especially with out the Vaseline, and the Democrats don't even give you a reach around.

16. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

LOL I always get a chuckle from your posts Buffalo. But I think it's time for your meds now.

17. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Taliban out of power in Afghanistan.

al Qaeda in Afghanistan hiding in Waziristan.

Thousand score dead Taliban.

Thousand score dead al Qaeda.

Afghanistan governed by elected representatives.

Saddam dead.

Saddam's sons dead.

Baathists out of power; scores dead.

al Qaeda in Iraq dead; thousand score dead.

Iraq governed by elected representatives.

Libya scared spitless; now non-nuclear.

Iran's mullahs surrounded; scared spitless; provisionally (it might appear) non-nuclear.

North Korea provisionally (it might appear) non-nuclear.

US Armed forces seriously combat experienced.

US Armed Forces' weaponry seriously battle proven.

Iraq-US mutual defense pact in the works.

European opinion marginalized.

American left opinion marginalized.

"World" opinion marginalized.

No terror attacks in US post 9/11.

Syria buries ex-nuke facility, keeps whines to self.

Syria and Iran stem flow of weapons and jihadists into Iraq.

...to name a few.

Whiny Dems whining.

18. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Mad, I think one has to draw the line in the sand somewhere else change will never happen. I refuse to vote for corruption, plain and simple. You go from budget surplus to a half trillion deficit plus ongoing entitlement commitments well into the future. And double the national debt, enough is enough already. And then your solution is to cut taxes, and more deficit spending. That is a recepie for disaster!

19. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Well Mr. G if the Taliban and al Qaeda are not in Afganistan then who are we fighting in Afganistan? Why did we not get Osama when we had him in Tora Bora?

Who cares about Iraq? Al Qaeda in Iraq did not exist prior to our invasion of the country. How is Iraq-US mutual defense pact going to benefit me?

I tell you what, I would much rather see Al Qaeda beheaded and out of business. And I would much rather have a stable government in Afganistan that did not require the presence of American troops to stay in power. And I would rather not be spending hundreds of billions in Iraq proping up that government and paying their bills for them while they have almost a 100 billion dollar surplus accumulated in their bank accounts. Now maybe you like funding the governments of Iraq and Afganistan...so I think you should pay for it. I certianly don't want to pay for it.

20. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

except for the fact they are making a com back and parts of the country seem to be under their influence

If the job was done right they wouldn't be hiding they wouldn't exist as a threat any more

High body count is something to be proud of

That the warlords manage to subvert and ignore sometimes at whim

once again body count not something to be proud of.

Al Qaeda wasn't in iraq before we invaded and once bosy count not something to be proud of

Still being killed and still have yet to show capabilty of functioning with out us troops to prop them up

ok maybe this one

We have made iran more deterimaned to have nukes to defend its self not less

For now until the nut job running it decides to change his mind again.

at the expense of our operational capabilities.

They were already battle proven before hand

wow setting us up to have to have troops in a region that hates and make our troops targets is a good thing in your mind.

telling some of our most important allies to pretty much fuck off is a good thing?

Dissant is good. ignoring is unhealthy

told the world to fuck off TWICE

No need to bushies trying to create fear means america's enemies don't have to try

we think

Out of all those only 3 really count

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Then why are you voting Democrat?

22. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

I certainly don't want your limited grasp of reality to artificially limit my options.

23. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Why did Bill Clinton let Osama Bin Laden escape when Yemen offered to turn him over to the U.S.

Clinton Let Bin Laden Slip Away and Metastasize
    President Clinton and his national security team ignored several opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his terrorist associates, including one as ...

www.infowars.com/saved pages/Prior_Knowledge/C... - 49k - Similar pages

http://www.infowars.com/saved pages/Prior_Knowledge/Clinton_let_bin_laden.htm
    snopes.com: Clinton Administration and Terrorists
    Mar 8, 2008 ... In August 1998, President Clinton ordered missile strikes against targets in Afghanistan in an effort to hit Osama bin Laden, ...

www.snopes.com/rumors/clinton.asp - Similar pages

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/clinton.asp
    Clinton vs Osama Bin Laden
    Years before the public knew about Osama bin Laden, Bill Clinton did. ... Arab Emirates to arrest bin Laden -- and also rejected a plea from Yemen for help ...

www.geocities.com/cmcofer/clinton2.html - 6k - Similar pages

http://www.geocities.com/cmcofer/clinton2.html
    Aide: Clinton Unleashed bin Laden
    Bill Clinton ignored repeated opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his ... three months before the deadly attack on the destroyer USS Cole in Yemen, ...

archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/12/5/... - 22k - Similar pages

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/12/5/153637.shtml