9/11 Conspiracy Thread (There can be only one!)

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Stryder, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, all the other Troofers do. So it must be "Troo" (that is, "to contain truthiness"). So why do the thermite explosives used to cut the steel go boom instead of hiss? Thermite goes hiss, not boom.

As for the question you didn't comprehend, it's quite straightforward: does a gas fire create enough heat to melt steel?

Geoff

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. scott3x Banned Banned

I've decided to say something that I've begun to think about. Anyone who's been in this thread a while knows that I'm a strong disbeliever of the official story. But I am more than just a disbeliever of the official story. I have a life outside of who was responsible for 9/11/2001 and so does everyone else here.

Just because I disagree with Geoff doesn't mean I don't laugh when he talks of articulation. There are times when I simply tune out of here, because we focus so narrowly on 9/11 and so little on anything else that goes on in our lives. I now work some, so that keeps me busy a bit, but when I just want to get away from whether or not it matters if it's provable that barium nitrate was present at the 9/11, I go play World of Warcraft. In fact, it may well be said that the only reason I was fairly busy today was because WoW was down for most of the day.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. scott3x Banned Banned

I never said that thermite went boom either.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

Sounds to me like we can also rule out nanothermite if it would be highly explosive. Let's just make it clear that no explosions were heard from any tower prior to collapse.

So... what do you think happened again?

8. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Day after Day, week after week, month after month. Hell, if you spent as much time looking for a job as you did posting in this forum you would be employed already.:runaway: Zinger

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, then how do the ever-so-critical explosions fit in, then? Thermite does not go boom. Why have boom?

I am, Ganyweed. And profitably, too. Good Ol' Uncle Sam.

10. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

edit - i appear to have doubleposted.

11. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

I have to say, ever since you put me on ignore (even though I know you still read my messages), you have been acting like a wounded animal.

After defeating you, the only thing you have been good for is going around calling people spooks. It's nice to see however, that you don't appear to be serious about the spook thing anymore now that you know I'm an unemployed immigrant.

Thanks for your concern about my job status, and wish me luck for my interview tomorrow.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

P.S. Rest assured that when I do get a job, I will always have time to show people like you up as a bunch of liars.

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, I wish you good luck, Kenny.

13. Headspin Registered Senior Member

Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings:

youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

14. John99 Banned Banned

another refugee from the other forum?

15. Headspin Registered Senior Member

with so many people in the world there will always be those hawking the official story. some for political reason, some to build themselves a web site, some to write books and make dvd's. some play movies maker etc. some delusional too.

That card plays from both sides of the fence.

16. Headspin Registered Senior Member

why is this question relevant?

17. John99 Banned Banned

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

All you have to do is look at post 1030 and think a little. Soon you will find the problem because it is right in front of you but i wont tell you what it is.

18. scott3x Banned Banned

John, saying you can see a flaw that we can't doesn't help anyone; it clearly doesn't help us because your using the Bush Administration's "secret evidence" strategy (you can't defend yourself against alleged evidence you don't know about), but it doesn't help you either, because it doesn't give your argument any weight (anyone can say they see a flaw in someone's argument) and if your alleged flaw theory is in fact flawed, you will continue with your flawed theory for lack of others knowing about it altogether.

19. scott3x Banned Banned

Headspin is not a 'refugee'. He was helping me out from loosechange and I suggested that he come over here and respond directly. He has a lot of knowledge of 9/11 and I'm glad he came.

20. scott3x Banned Banned

Kenny, no one said explosions didn't occur. We have said that thermite doesn't go boom. Nanothermite does, however.

21. Headspin Registered Senior Member

it means that he saw melted steel girders at the wtc. :shrug:

22. Headspin Registered Senior Member

Here is the problem:

KennyJC says "Let's just make it clear that no explosions were heard"

here is a 10 minute video which refutes his claim with a mountain of evidence:
    youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

the video documents dozens of independent witnesses describing bombs, explosions and detonating bombs. KennyJC's cannot know there were no explosions, bombs or nanothermite simply by stating "let's just make it clear there were no explosions, bombs or nanothermite", when the evidence is presented right in front of his eyes.

John99's rebuttal is simply to dismiss the video evidence and first hand witness statements presented right in front of his eyes by inferring "that evidence doesn't exist", declaring that he doesn't need to give reasons for dismissing it, pleading with us to subscribe to a "belief" in the official story.

When presented with a structual engineer stating "I saw melted girders at the wtc" Shaman says he would like clarification of "I saw melting of girders in World Trade Center", but there can be no clarification of this, it is a precise quote with valid context from an expert first hand wtiness. perhaps what he would like is obfuscation rather than clarity, because he cannot deal with what is presented to him right in front of his eyes.

This is not a scientific discussion of the data.
    This is not an investigation into the evidence.
    These are not honest conclusions.
    This is simply choosing one's own reality, some would say "delusional".

The only question now is WHY Shaman, KennyJC and John99 behave this way and invest so much effort in propping up the official story.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  23. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

What is nanothermite?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.