Sciforums Fleet

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Thor, May 19, 2004.

1. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: Okay, I am pulling my forces back according to plan, but the MS will stay to hold off their ships.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

There was no response from the Aggressor.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"Captain Shogun, no response from the Aggressor,"

Shogun was stunned,

"How can that be?"

"I am not sure sir, they got hit,"

Shogun then said,

"We are going to go save them, set a course to orbit around Earth, clear the hangers, it will be a snatch and run operation,"

Shogun then went to the bridge,

"Head for the Aggressor immediately,"

He then thought to himself, "I don't want my future brother-in-law to die, along with my older sister,"

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"This.... Omega, .....ve be.... hit ba...., but w.... be....lright."

8. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"No you are NOT alright," he switched into his personal comm, and covered his mouth and said very quietly, "My sister is aboard your ship, and we are retreating, we are coming to rescue you and your ship,"

9. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"NO! I will get out of this alright. Kill the comms."

The transmission stopped as the forward stabilizers came back on. The ship continued to fire at the enemy.

10. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"Alright sir," Shogun saw no point in forcibly rescuing them, it would endanger themselves as well, "I don't want to lose my family members after I just met them, so if anything happens to my sister....."

11. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

The Minerva headed back to Delta, in a untraceable route, and continued his work on data extraction.

12. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

*Boom*

"Direct hit to Port Hangar bay."

"Damage?"

"No casualties, nor damage to ships. However landing will be impossible until repairs."

13. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"Omega, the battle is lost, lets live to fight another day, you are going to get killed without doing any good, at least die and do critical damage to the enemy, lets regroup, it is not running away, it is called tactical retreat,"

14. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"I need to make sure you guys get away first. Now go!"

15. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Ooc, we have two options, one is omega escapes, the other is that the ship is destroyed but escape pods are launched and captured and shogun and I have to work together to free you guys. Which do we want?

16. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

OUT OF GAME:The Aggressor will never be destroyed. Not until I choose for my character to die. The Captain will go down with the ship..... when the time comes.

17. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Or your ship could be overrun by enemy marines, your captured, we
    help you escape and recomandeer the aggressor.

18. The Flemster Unstoppable sex machine Registered Senior Member

OUT OF GAME: Did I read all that right? The Earth was evacuated to Delta? Just like that???
    No descriptions of the most massive migration ever undertaken by humans in all of history, just a side note to get it out of the way so you can get back to arguing about those poxy battle suits (which is REALLY boring to read, btw)!
    The trouble with anime and manga as a whole, at least to western eyes, is that it's incoherrent, which is what this thread is in danger of becoming!
    I'm jumping my character to the zombie thread again until things calm down over here!

IN GAME:
    The Flemster and Dave had long left the palace and were now slowly closing on SpaceDock Earth.
    The Flemster was still grinning like an idiot as he thought about the unspeakable things he and the chambermaid had done together. Who'd have thought she liked it rammed in there too?
    He chuckled to himself as Dave edged the Prolapse towards the docking bay doors.
    "Dave, when we get---"
    A bright white flash enveloped the bridge and removed Dave and The Flemster, as well as most of the Prolapse's cockpit, from existence.
    The now-dead ship drifted to port, coming to rest with a crunch as it buried it's nose in the wall of the wome's gymnasium.

(Continued HERE: http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2522377&postcount=473)

19. ricrery Banned Banned

Supremis was lined up with the rest of the Qanx soldiers, while his crew watched from a giant hologram in the theater-like building. Supremis looked to see a Spider Stalker 11 feet in height, a Qanx Sharp Killer, and a Qanx Xenton Bomber.

20. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Ummm, Im confused, what exactly happened to supremis

21. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: Omega, you are like the opposite of Razor who has his ship destroyed TWICE. Also Flemster is right, if we want to argue about something, lets do it on our profiles or by PM.

In Game:

"Set a course back to Earth, I don't feel right about leaving him there,"

Shogun went back to the bridge,

"Seal off the bridge, and assume full combat status,"

His ship jumped back to Earth,

"Launch all fighters, load all missile and torpedo tubes, ( Minerva is not a Super Soldier ship, no Mobile Suits )"

He then sent a message to Omega,

"If you stay, then I will stay as well,"

22. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Roger that. Omega out."

"Sir, two more ships incoming."

"Open fire!"

23. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

OUT OF GAME: I'd rather not. The Aggresor is now considered the flagship. It would be a big blow to lose it.