US warships frightened by Iranian boats; War of Terror; US foreign policy, etc...

Discussion in 'World Events' started by S.A.M., Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vega Banned Banned

Well thats their mentality of people in that region, till the very end when we kick their asses, remember saddam smiling like a monkey on tv daring us to come into baghdad! ,well where is the old buzzard now!!..not laughing now is he?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Where is the United States? We now have a much wealthier and more powerful military-industrial complex, hundreds of thousands more damaged people, a much larger cheering section for the practice of dismembering people of other races and religions, laws that really suck, and "security" that makes freedom impossible.

The United States lost this war a long time ago. It's not man enough to admit it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Vega Banned Banned

It's the politicans that start the wars not the military. As far as warfare is concerened we can win and battle but it's the politicans in the end that make the decisions which ultimately affect the military cam[paign.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

The wise man doth not poke the wounded Lion with a stick
    lest he have his head bitten off.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  8. otheadp Banned Banned

i can't believe SAM has been here all day since 7am, and wrote posts all the way past 3am!

oh wait... OCD + no life....

nevermind.

9. countezero Registered Senior Member

This is a total crock of shit...

10. otheadp Banned Banned

i often wonder whether nature or nurture produced such a special person (SAM)

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

www.google.com

12. otheadp Banned Banned

13. countezero Registered Senior Member

Sam, if you really believe that, you're a delusional fanatic. There is no evidence Osama bin Laden was involved with 9/11? Please, spare us your inchoate conspiratorial ramblings and find a hobby other than your cheap skepticism and poorly aimed attacks at the United States.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hey its your President that disbanded the CIA group and your FBI that said there is no evidence. Don't blame me.:shrug:

PS you can look up the FBI most wanted list for Osama. He is not wanted for 9/11

15. countezero Registered Senior Member

That's right the FBI said there is no evidence. I guess they didn't participate in the 9/11 Commission's report...

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

SpAM you really believe that we aren't still looking for little Osama? he is hiding in a deep hole some were, why? because he know that we are still on his trail, he hasn't stuck his head out of his gopher hole, he knows better, and one day out of the blue the end will come, and the news will announce that he has been captured or killed, as is he is not that important any more except as a propaganda tool, there are bigger fish to fry and we have done quite well at reducing the command structure of OBL's organization, and offensive capability.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Like I said don't blame me:

Q But don't you believe that the threat that bin Laden posed won't truly be eliminated until he is found either dead or alive?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him.

---------

July 4, 2006
    C.I.A. Closes Unit Focused on Capture of bin Laden
    By MARK MAZZETTI

WASHINGTON, July 3 — The Central Intelligence Agency has closed a unit that for a decade had the mission of hunting Osama bin Laden and his top lieutenants, intelligence officials confirmed Monday.

The unit, known as Alec Station, was disbanded late last year and its analysts reassigned within the C.I.A. Counterterrorist Center, the officials said.

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

SpAM you really believe that we have stopped looking for little Osama?

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

How's it going so far?

Disbanding a decade old group, a President who can't be bothered, an FBI that couldn't care less.

And whatever happened to the guys dumped in secret prisons?

Lets watch Faux News for an update :brainwashed zombie:

20. countezero Registered Senior Member

Sam, answer the fucking question. Quit prevaricating. Do you believe the US has stopped looking for Osama bin Laden?

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You tell me. Who is looking for him? :shrug:

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Mod Note: Changed title to include the topics being discussed. Try to get it all out of your systems...

23. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Seems like a reasonable question.

Speaking of questions that haven't really been asnwered around here: if OBL is really not a problem, and AQ destroyed, why is the US bombing Afghan civilians ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.