arabic classes in denmark

Discussion in 'World Events' started by orcot, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats how western people "integrate" with the natives

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

No, that's how they used to expand their territory. I bet the Arabs are no strangers to such practices.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

They are, since the people in Arabic speaking lands are all still "the natives"

Note that westerners when they move to other lands always force their way of life on the natives.

When other people move to their lands they always complain if they do not change to their way of life.

Basically when anyone in a western country talks about assimilation they mean in any context, that you should be more westernised

The move by the Danish is the first one I have seen which breaks away from the mould.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

You're kidding me. You think the Danes are insular and unworldly? Good grief.

8. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Completely untrue. This occurred during colonialism but this doesn't occur now. Think about it most western expats living in africa or asia do not go there and force their culture on the locals a it is local culture, custom and law that prevails. Also they don't go there with asking for asylum or for a job as its often offered to them before they even get there, and they don't go there and ask for public assistance nor do they go there asking for citizenship.

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

That is no freedom at all. I recommend the book 1984. A healthy dose of Orwell may cure.

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

lol I love those quotation marks you used

They are indeed the natives, in the same way that the Americans are the natives in America.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

And do they shed their western ways and assimilate?

No, they are in actual genetic reality, the natives. The Arabs opened schools and returned to Arabia except for small settlements. The people are the natives arabised not Arabs.

12. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

I know right

Danes those naive liberals

Its like one of the most gentle countries in Europe. They showed courage to during WW2 when they protected their Jewish citizens from the nazi's by sneaking them out of the country to Sweden. I'm not sure how many people know this about them.

13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Actually, if it's Y-dispersal you're referring to, the event could as easily have been via invasion, and in fact this has already been alluded to as a serious possibility.

14. mike47 Banned Banned

I noticed that anything that has anything with Arabs, Muslims and other minorities come under fire in few minutes . You refer to immigrants as if they are not humans .

15. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Some do in part especially if they marry but I don't think that journalists, U.N and NGO workers and the like need to do all that when they are not asking to be CITIZENS of these other countries. A non citizen who comes to the States or Europe for a few years and takes nothing from the society is asked very little expect respect for local ways and the same with expats abroad.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

That certainly explains why they voted for the partition of Palestine in 1947.

17. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Of course, SAM..

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

No, the 'fire' is coming from you and SAM.

19. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Is that referring to my post?

20. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Ach! Guilty! And they draw cartoon, the savages.

21. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

This has nothing to do with immigration and integration. You would find many Danes who are pro palestinian.

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Nope, Sam's.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.