FTL spaceship

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by jaiii, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Believe Happy medium Valued Senior Member

Normal question? Your question was pure nonsense. You may as well have asked how much unicorn horn you needed to add to 25kg of fairy dust to get to saturn by tea time.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jaiii Registered Senior Member

In the free world, everyone is entitled to their opinion and if my not like yours.
    That does not mean it is my bad and you offend me.
    I do not have with you about nothing debate.
    A fool your opinions to yourself to leave.
    They do not write me not interested.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

If you know the relevant formulas then why are you asking the questions you are? If you can do the maths yourself you can answer your question.

Do you actually know any of the relevant relativity formulae?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jaiii Registered Senior Member

Try to read my question carefully and see that they do not want to fly FTL, but try to find the shortcut that you would allow me to bypass FTL.

By.

8. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

That doesn't answer my question. If you know the theories why are you asking people to tell you what the theory might say?

9. jaiii Registered Senior Member

That is exact answer. I askig about (wormhole or warp drive) and theories is about FTL.
    It is big differnce.

10. Believe Happy medium Valued Senior Member

I don't think you understand, science is not opinion it is fact. Your either right or your wrong, opinions don't factor into it. Your question is unreasonable and nonsense because at this time NO ONE ON EARTH knows how to make a wormhole. How would you expect someone on a random internet forum to answer your question when no one possibly can at this point. Your post also just sticks a bunch of physics buzz words together (like your playing ftl mad libs or something). What makes YOU think that any of those phenomena that you spoke of are capable of producing a worm hole? Expain what the casimir effect, magentic fields, and centripital force have to do with one another, let alone how they could combine in some way to form a worm hole and you may have something. However, your post had better have a huge amount of math in it.

11. jaiii Registered Senior Member

How to make a wormhole is a very good long been known.
    And if not, what is that to you what I ask.
    If it is not against the rules.

END.

12. Believe Happy medium Valued Senior Member

If it's long been known then how do you do it? Explain it to us and claim your nobel prize.

13. Believe Happy medium Valued Senior Member

I'm waiting........

14. jaiii Registered Senior Member

END diskusion !