Star Wars vs Star Trek

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Pollux V, May 9, 2002.

?

Which universe would win?

1. Star Trek

227 vote(s)
    35.5%
  2. Star Wars

268 vote(s)
    41.9%
  3. Spaceballs

47 vote(s)
    7.3%
  4. Farscape

12 vote(s)
    1.9%
  5. Dune

50 vote(s)
    7.8%
  6. Stargate

36 vote(s)
    5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I bet he'll ignore the evidence I provided saying Neutronium is indestructible... heh.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Haha. Contradiction alert! He said Scott Anderson is a minless moron who insults when proven wrong. What are you doing? That's right you're resulting to insults.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

It is called hypocrites....there are plenty of people like that in the world.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

I guess I wouldn't fit that category. I prefer to be civilized and logical.

8. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Oh, BTW - the simple fact that the Enterprise was able to withstand being within 10,000km of the Doomsday Device without spontaneously being ripped apart by the Strong Nuclear Force surrounding it (due to the very nature of Neutronium) shows that Trek ships are incredibly strong...

9. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Stereotypes.....anyways a lot of Star Wars fans aren't in that category either.

10. Nexarc Troper In Training Registered Senior Member

which is why I said it happens, but isn't always so.....

11. ricrery Banned Banned

Hell no. Borg are Cyberman/Dalek ripoffs. So I can state Borg are a piece of shit because of it.

I don't give a shit unless it's from Memory Alpha.

Excusing extra-dimensional weapons?

12. ricrery Banned Banned

Like you ignore the 200 gigaton CANON CALCS? Irrelevant cause I said it was better, not that it would WIN.

13. Nexarc Troper In Training Registered Senior Member

Such data is mentioned mentioned on MA but more in depth on Wikipedia. Overall, neutronium behaves the same way on ST as it should in real life.

14. ricrery Banned Banned

I already gave a QUOTE to his stupidity, and at a minimum I have PROOF. He only uses proof that is easily contradicted by the movies. He also tells the companies themselves they're wrong! Moron = One who fails to understand and causes idiotic acts; Scott Anderson.

15. Nexarc Troper In Training Registered Senior Member

yes we would if it is proven to be incorrect or doesn't match onscreen evidence.

16. ricrery Banned Banned

What a laugh. WHERE is it proven? The novel Death Star states it made the pieces go INTO Hyperspace, yes, INTO Hyperspace. That also goes for the 200 GT remark.

17. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Why do you switch the subject to him when you are the one in question?

18. Nexarc Troper In Training Registered Senior Member

by the fans themselves. As for the remarks, the fact that pieces go into hyperspace implies that your DS' actual output is much lower than people claim. But please give me the quote on 200gt

19. ricrery Banned Banned

Go back to the damned 962nd page.

20. Nexarc Troper In Training Registered Senior Member

I assumed the 200GT quote was from your novel, not the debate.

21. ricrery Banned Banned

It's the ICS. Which is high C Canon. I'm really pissed at Omega for stating Star Trek ships would beat Halo ships, not only that, but BSG ships beat Halo ships.:wtf:

22. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

You don't give a shit unless it's from Memory Alpha... yet in Star Trek they state it is Neutronium from a Neutron Star... giving us a REAL LIFE material we can make a comparison with, and thus have much more solid facts... what the fuck...

23. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Halo is not all that powerful. All the Galactica would have to do is nuke the planets and ships of Halo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.