Discussion: Was 9/11 an inside job?

Discussion in 'Formal debates' started by scott3x, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

Why do you need a physicist to tell you that the designers of skyscrapers must make decisions about the distribution of steel in a skyscraper?

Why don't you just demand that information for yourself?

Do you need some AUTHORITY to tell you what to think about GRADE SCHOOL PHYSICS? Is the distribution of steel and concrete in a building too difficult for you to understand? I am saying this is not a difficult problem. You should not need anybody to debate anything. You just seem to operate with your brain turned off.

Your hero MacKey talked about scaling the model in your 3rd episode. Ask him if a model can be properly scaled without knowing the distribution of steel and concrete. You have your own pet NASA SCIENTIST. Ask him that question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWN7T5ryljU

psik

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. scott3x Banned Banned

I think that NIST belongs in a somewhat different category; accomplice to the crime. Kevin Ryan wrote an interesting article concerning NIST:
    The Top Ten Connections Between NIST and Nano-Thermites

Tony, you're a mechanical engineer with a good knowledge of structural engineering who's studied this issue rather thoroughly. The problem is that most people don't know all that much about structural engineering. I've studied the issue a fair amount but I simply can't argue the way you can; that is, with a firm knowledge of structural engineering.

I can't even get as far as psikeyhackr; he seems to do fairly well with physics, but again, physics isn't my forte either. So I find myself rather out of the loop right now

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. The thing is, I'm on your side; so if I don't really understand a point, I simply assume that you do. The same can't be said for people who believe the official story concerning 9/11.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

So you think you can just squeeze a four ton girder and release it and it will just jump 600 feet like a giant spring?

INCREDIBLE!!!

psik

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. scott3x Banned Banned

psikey, I just wanted to say that this comment of Tony's boosted my view concerning your issues with the lack of certain information, such as wall thickness, greatly.

8. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

I don't give a damn what physicists and engineers in any other countries do.

The United States is the nation that put Men on the Moon.

Why can't the nation that put men on the Moon tell the entire world the tons of steel and tons of concrete on every level of a couple of skyscrapers designed before the Moon landing? Don't we have enough computing power now?

psik

9. scott3x Banned Banned

Might as well ask why they didn't analyze the steel for explosives, or why they removed so much so quickly with no analysis at all. I feel like Tony; I don't have hard evidence that there was a cover up, but there's so many things that point in that direction that it seems the most logical explanation.

10. Tony Szamboti Registered Senior Member

Ron, first things first. Did you inform Mackey that I wanted to discuss the lack of deceleration of the North Tower's upper block and the freefall of WTC 7? If so, did he agree to that?

If we were to have a debate I would appear in the studio, I live in New Jersey in the suburbs of Philadelphia and could drive up.

I won't do it with you as the moderator though. I actually do not like saying that as I do not dislike you as a person but you are biased in one direction and it could make the discussion lopsided time wise.

Perhaps the guy who moderated the Gage/Roberts debate would be willing to fill in again.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  11. leopold Valued Senior Member

depends on how the steel was annealed.
    wasn't the core and perimeter columns tempered?

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

the only real evidence of explosives is the shower of sparks coming from one corner of one of the buildings.
    veiwing the source of these sparks reminds one of a hose spraying these sparks.
    the only "hose" that i can imagine would fit would be an electrical conduit.
    this would produce the showers of sparks and emulate a hose.

13. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

14. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

ROFLMAO

You think 4 ton girders can spring 600 feet.

I bet you can't get one to spring its own length.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annealing_(metallurgy)

psik

15. shaman_ Registered Senior Member

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

to repeat: depends on how it' annealed.
    if it's soft steel then no.
    if it's been tempered then yes.

i don't have much faith in wiki articles, especially when it comes to stuff like this.

17. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

This is why I deal with the building and its state before airliner impact and try to figure out what the plane and fire might do to it.

This insane business has gotten to the point that for all practical purposes the engineering schools are accomplices after the fact. Are we supposed to believe that engineering schools that charge $100,000 for 4 years shouldn't be able to address this issue? They can't be worth the money if not. Every engineering and architectural school should have a position paper explaining whatever they think about each of the 3 buildings. If they didn't provide it then their accreditation should be pulled.

How many schools seem to be ducking the issue by saying NOTHING?

psik

18. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

Here is a link to CptBork:

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2146068&postcount=1275

You can follow the thread and judge the ATTACK for yourself.

psik

19. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

So provide us with any link to anywhere indicating a heavy piece of structural steel can spring its own length. I won't even ask for 100 feet.

psik

20. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

NO!

Care to be more specific about your question?

It can't be scaled to something if you don't have the data on the something. That is where MacKey put his foot in it. I have been talking about needing the steel and concrete distribution info on JREF, and other places, for months and those clowns, including MacKey, have been jumping on me for bringing it up. MacKey told me to read the NCSTAR1 report, like that crap isn't at least 95% worthless. But now the great Ryan MacKey, blessed be his name, wants properly scaled models. Demands it on television even. So now he should attack the invulnerable NIST to wrest the invaluable information from their dastardly clutches.

I am going to love razzing MacKey about this FOREVER!

Thank you Ron.

psik

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

this is where i'm at a disadvantage.
    i don't know how or where to find the information you request.
    maybe this is one of those areas that tony mentioned where common sense fails you, but it seems to me a tempered piece of steel placed under enough stress could fling itself quit a distance.

22. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

You silly pseudoscientific fraud!
    9 out of 10 scintists say you r a dodo-head who dont no nothing abut phisics. that's a FACT!

Clerly they buildings fell becuz of they were designed that way to fall on themselves, don't you know that? The fires from the planes melted all the steel and then it fell down like a pancakes, thats why it called the pancack theery you goof! George bush didnt fly those planes by remote, that's jus soo LAME, retardo! GO BACK TO SCHOOL and LERN SOME REAL PHISICS!!!!

DON wory guyz, I took cared of this laim retardo.

sorry for that. couldn't help being silly and yess that WAS sarcasm.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  23. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

JREF?!?! Frighteningly unwelcoming territory! At least for someone who holds views such as your own. The AMAZING Randi: mocking people for holding "stupid" and "illogical" views that go against the grain since 1825!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.