Auschwitz Holocaust Claims Are Unsubstantiated

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by steampunk, Jun 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Summary of previous post: I know you are but what am I?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

No, I'm not...I suggested it. It's the only other place on the board, beside the cesspool that has enough ventilation to get rid of the stench.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. recidivist Back behind bars Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Is that easier for you both to digest?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

recidivist:

No informed person here would deny the Trail of Tears, the Killing Fields or any other number of atrocities.

What seems so bizarre about your stance is that the topic here is the Holocaust, and only because steampunk opened a thread arguing that (in some way) it never happened.

So let's get one thing straight. Other atrocities also happened, most likely all of the ones you have in mind - and many more - and if we need to we can compile a list of them. However, here we are addressing Holocaust denial. So far all of your arguments appear to evade this.

As long as you continue to evade the topic, it amounts to flaming. What's the point? How does anything else that ever happened to anybody else address the claim that the Holocaust never happened?

8. Balerion Banned Banned

Pretty much, yeah.

9. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

This is such a juicy thread, I am unable to withhold myself from it.

By the way if anyone noticed, Recidivist hasn't denied the Holocaust, he just has a different view on it...

10. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Dude...I'm still waiting here what that is...So far...all I've gotten is: "There were other genocides in human history...therefore Hilter's extermination of the Jews was just business as usual."

Please correct me if I'm wrong Recidivist.

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

recidivist:

You haven't made a case that the US government or the US military deliberately set out to commit genocide in Iraq. If you wish to make such a case, go right ahead.

I don't recall defining Indian massacres at any point in our discussion.

Totalitarian states are only designed to serve the Leader and his quislings.

As I said before, you seem to have a mental disconnect in there somewhere. This is another bizarre example.

You equate the death of some cells or bacteria in my body to the mass murder of human beings? Really? Do you really think those are morally equivalent? Have you considered, for example, the matter of intent?

Without the invention of the bicycle, I might not exist. Who knows? It is incredibly unlikely that any individual will come to exist.

Also, you know nothing of how or when my family came to Australia. For that matter, you don't know that I'm not aboriginal myself.

I'm not quite sure what your argument is here. Are you arguing that the holocaust was justifiable on the basis of social Darwinism, or something?

The Jews had it coming, did they?

Emotional reasoning is an oxymoron.

If you want to discuss the ins and outs of biological extinction, I suggest you start a separate thread. How that is relevant to the deliberate mass murder of 6 million innocents in World War II is a mystery.

This is contentless nonsense. All it tells me is that you like to label some people as "liberals" and you don't like those people.

Recall that it was you who started here by trying to absolve the Nazi's of responsibility. This isn't about those evil "liberals". It's about your rationalisations as to why the holocaust was really ok.

It was the closest fit. What category would you suggest?

12. steampunk Registered Senior Member

recidivist has made a good point in the discussion. The hypocrisy here is that although the degree of evil has been surpassed in other historical events that they don't carry the same emotional charge. This should indicate to rational thinkers they may want to get on their hands an knees and beat their backs with whips and shout the mantra "Evil and Holocaust" while their teacher flips the pictures of wars that are not properly emotionally charged in their minds. I think people who are not attributing the 'epitome of evil' arguments to other wars are imbalanced emotionally in regards to the wars recidivist has gave you a chance to emotionally respond to.

Is not your imbalance not evidence that you are a victim of conditioning rather than a person who rationally considers historical events and as a result of that rational consideration has horrible emotions proportionate to the degree the terrible acts?

It seems nearly everyone just blows off the wars recidivist brings up like a socio-path, numbed to mass murder.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  13. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

But you are not discussing "other" historical events, you are discussing the Holocaust aren't you?

It should tell you to try and keep on topic instead of trying to inject other topics into your own thread that aren't on topic.

No, it isn't mine but yours. It seems you tend to be conditioned to create problems and stir the pot to churn up emotions rather than researching what the truth actually is. Have you ever talked to a survivor of the Holocaust, that would give you more insight to a eye witness but it seems that you have not.

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

This is ridiculous. The claim of empiricism will fall flat on its face; there is a plethora of evidence as to the Holocaust. It happened. Deal with it.

15. steampunk Registered Senior Member

So, far the eyewitness accounts haven't convinced me. Everytime I've seen their interviews, they make claims that contradict the evidence. Why do I need to talk to them when so many of them have been proven to make false claims about the gassing? Would you like to provide just one link to video where one doesn't describe the gassing in a way that doesn't contradict the evidence?

16. steampunk Registered Senior Member

I bet Geoff you can't provide one link, just one, that is the official scientific proof that the gassing occurred in Auschwitz. You see Geoff, you are just a believer. You never experienced a scientific argument of the gassings, you only imagine it's proven in your mind. That's why you will not provide a link, an official link, the link that diagrams and proves it all. If it is to be believed, this link would be easy to find. Someone who cares, would have put it all together for us after all these years, after all this speculation. But they didn't. And you will not provide one. It doesn't exist.

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Better than links are books in black and white.

Trials of the Major War Criminals Before the International Military Tribunal, Nuremberg November 14, 1945 – October 1, 1946, Volume 1, Page 251

Got copy?

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Look, the Nazis were so kind they even made a...what? Bread-making facility? - at Auschwitz I.

Macht gut, Oberst? There are plenty of other sites you can peddle your sickness. Why not try them?

19. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

That only tells me that you are very uneducated for anyone who talks with any of the thousands that survived would see that this happened. You must have had a very bad education if you can't be convinced by thousands of eyewitnesses to this happening. Again all you do is stir the pot to arouse emotions with your allegations but no substantiations.

20. steampunk Registered Senior Member

How convenient, in the age of the Internet, all you have is physical book. Typical, make your argument out of reach so you can't be easily rebutted.

That is a picture of a oven to cremate the dead. There is nothing unusual about that. Cremation is normal part of our culture. That is not proof that 6 million Jews were gassed.

I was right, Geoff was unable to provide the link to the official proof.

21. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Everyone realizes that no matter what evidence is presented, you will deny it's validity and say you're not satisfied.

Personally, I don't give a shit whether you're satisfied or not.

22. steampunk Registered Senior Member

You say there are thousands of eyewitnesses. Provide one link to a survivor who is an eyewitness of gassing who is properly interviewed to express the facts surrounding the event. I will show you how they are confused or possibly lying.

23. steampunk Registered Senior Member

Why waste your time? Are you stupid and don't give a shit at the same time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.