News from Gaza Part 2

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by S.A.M., Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disease Banned Banned

Right, what I mean is, Israel coerced the situation into existence - you could think they almost wanted Hamas - a known terrorist group - to get elected.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0328200...s/life_in_a_time_of_rocket_attacks_103899.htm

That is from Gaza alone.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

In this fantasy, there is no occupation, no blockade of food, water, fuel, no assassinations, no military insurgencies and no 5000 Palestinians killed by Israelis since the last 7 years.

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

In your fantasy, there are no dead Israeli Children, No dead Israeli civilians no continuous daily attacks against Israeli Towns, there weren't 8,000+ rockets and mortars launched against Israel in the last 7 years.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/12/30/hamas.profile/

Hamas:

1989 - An Israeli court convicts Hamas leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin of ordering Hamas members to kidnap and kill two Israeli soldiers.

April 1994 - Hamas orchestrates its first suicide bombing. Five are killed in the Israeli city of Hedera.

February to March 1996 - The Palestinian Authority cracks down on Hamas, after a series of Hamas-orchestrated suicide bombings in Israel kill more than 50 people. Palestinian President Yasser Arafat condemns the bombings, referring to them as "a terrorist operation." Later, the PNA arrests approximately 140 suspected Hamas members.

June 12, 2003 - A suicide bomber disguised as an ultra-orthodox Jew detonates himself on a Jerusalem bus, killing 16 Israelis. Hamas claims responsibility.

August 20, 2003 - A suicide bomber detonates himself on a bus killing at least 20 Israelis. Hamas and Islamic Jihad claim responsibility.

January 2004 - The first Hamas female suicide bomber kills four Israelis at Erez crossing in a joint operation with the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades.

March 14, 2004 - Hamas and the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claim responsibility for a double attack at the Israeli port of Ashdod that kills 10 Israelis.

August 31, 2004 - The Islamic militant group Hamas claims responsibility for deadly simultaneous explosions on two buses in the southern Israeli city of Beer Sheva that killed at least 14 people and wounding more than 80.

December 12, 2004 - An attack at a checkpoint on the border between the Gaza Strip and Egypt kills five Israelis. Hamas claims responsibility.

June 25, 2006 - Hamas militants attack an Israeli military post and kill two soldiers. A third, Gilad Shalit, is kidnapped. The Palestinian government denies any knowledge of the attack.

Even Yasar Arafat, called Hamas Terrorists.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The vicissitudes of occupation.

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The vicissitude of peace.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I suppose you refer to the native Americans. Crush the occupied until their spirit is broken.

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Same old tired SAM, can't win on facts so we go the dead history route.

Remember SAM I am Blood Brother to the Objibwa, Bear Clan, the Lodge of Sundee.

Peace has long come between our peoples, I would suggest the same for Hamas.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Does that change the fact that the native American spirit has been crushed?

14. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And who told you that? Some Imam?

Get up to date, I live here, 24/7/365, and you are grossly misinformed.

I have far more contact and friends in the Native American Community that you do, and I dare you to come here and tell them that their Spirit is Broken and Crushed.

I was proud at the Last Pow Wow. at all the Eagle Feathers awarded to the returning Warriors, from Iraq and Afghanistan, Proud, Tall, Men, Warriors, and they don't need to Kiss your ass or anyone else's to be Proud.

So frigging grow up and see the new day, you ain't it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

May 16, 2008 - Keshena, Wis. -- Menominee veteran Dana Rockman, 31, unfolds the flag of a soldier killed in combat with fellow Menominee Jerome Teller during a memorial service for fallen soldiers at the start of the Menominee Veteran's Pow-Wow in Keshena.
    (Adam Wisneski/P-D)

Vince Crow, 17, soaks in the spectacle of the Menominee Nation’s Gathering of Warriors. His grandfather served in World War II, his uncle in Desert Storm. Crow thinks he, too, may enlist.

“It’s a way to show pride,’’ Crow says. “Pride for your family. Pride for your heritage. Pride for your nation. It just kind of goes along with our ancestry. Instead of protecting a village, you’re protecting a country.”

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I can see how clinging to 400 year old costumes shows their spirit. Thats exactly how you identify a thriving culture.

16. John99 Banned Banned

yeah. want to take that away from them?

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

No, you are the one who wants to take that away from them, again come here as say that to their face, I dare you.

18. iceaura Valued Senior Member

It's one of the common features of an uncrushed culture.

Just call them hijabs, if you need a landmark. But you don't have to wear them every time you walk out the front door. And there is no pressure to make everyone wear them.

As far as the Reds, you are talking about cultures that lost more than 4/5 of their populations to epidemics, among other factors. Most of the Red cultures are not only crushed, but completely vanished. The more resilient or luckier ones have earned a certain pride.

19. John99 Banned Banned

SAM is sleeping. Check back in six hours.

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

SAM never sleeps she is a AI.

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes SAM tell that to a Cheyanne Dog Soldier:

22. iceaura Valued Senior Member

On topic, the text of an apparently unauthorized Security Council Resolution regarding the Gaza invasion: http://jewssansfrontieres.blogspot.com/2009/01/text-of-security-council-resolution-on.html

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ah yes, the voiceless pharyngeal fricative.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.