Has any New Science originated in Sciforums?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Robittybob1, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

You write your theories on toilet paper?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Luis A.C.ROMANELLI DonĀ“t forget using mind ! ! ! Registered Senior Member

Anything for the World that can help humans to USE THE HEAD is GOOD ! ! !

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Which is your theory.

The one where the Universe emerged from an infinitesimally small, infinitesimally dense black hole.?

Or the one where it emerged from nothing?

Hawking seems to hold both.

And I don't know about his physics, but his straw man theology is extremely annoying.

8. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

But does it waste more time than it is worth. The brighter ones seem to suggest staying off the forums and studying other resources, like texts or Google searches.

I found while on the forums, they were tossing me from one topic to another and it just got confusing. I wasn't sure if I was learning.
    Well you certainly learn to communicate. That must be worth something.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Mine emerges from nothing. I didn't want any loose ends where people ask what happened before so, and so. So I spent years working out how to start a universe from nothing. I don't have a Big Bang, I just have Galaxies that grow like opening rose petals. Working outwards, creating their own particles.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  10. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

And the negative matter that must be produced at the same time.
    What happens to that?

11. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

It has properties like matter, holes that bump holes. Strange to think about, but we just don't consider holes to be anything. Holes are just negative mass, like anti-matter. They bump apart. It makes a very interesting computer model. So for example, Gravity bumps us down, the holes bump outwards, it is all working to eliminate a lot of what we are able to see. when a particle is over a hole it is mathematically none existent, but they will move apart, and the particle will become existent again. It is like the Game Of Life but with a very complex pattern. I have started some computer model tests...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggRxyHjimxM

12. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

My understanding of antimatter is that it is exactly the same as ordinary mattter, and nothing like a hole.

The PET scanner uses Positrons.
    They have no resemblance to holes.

13. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

You can't switch between my theory, and science that easily. You have to just use one theory or the other theory. Science anti-matter is missing the ingredients. Science is sort of 2D, and my theory is sort of a 3D version. You can't see the holes anyway, our eyes have evolved to pick up mass. For example, water, and glass contain a lot of negative mass, and see how they have become semi-transparent?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  14. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

The igloo or the hole in the dessert and the hill beside it both don't just happen.
    When you can come up with analogies where they just happen I will believe it just happened from nothing, but until it is done and while there is the need to intentionally to move stuff from A to B, I will still take the revelation that it was God who put the Energy into void to create the Universe.

You might think of that as splitting the void into positive and negative matter but it had to be done.

15. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

They can happen because they equal zero. You don't need a reason to create 0 from nothing. Although the reason is that the first particles that equal zero also have no relative scale either, so they can be any scale. The Universe has a particle around it that is identical to the smallest particle in the Universe, they are the same particle. We are inside that particle, and also made from that particle. Scale is relative. Energy is in/out, so you have X/Y/Z/in/out. In/Out is like water pressure in a hose, it comes from a scaling factor. Squeeze down a drain, squirt out a hose. If you look at a Galaxy, and the Black Hole the 'IN' is the hole, and the 'OUT' is the vortex type bubble.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  16. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

17. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Obviously not.
    That was an interesting link about Voyager reaching a stagnation zone.

18. RichW9090 Evolutionist Registered Senior Member

I get nervous in these sorts of discussions when people use gratuitous capitalization, such as "New Science". It often indicates that they have redefined the words or terms which are capitalized.

As someone noted, these Forums are public social interaction sites - sometimes with an element of education thrown in. I participate in them because often they are they Forums in which people like creationists, or the proponents of ID, like to present their ideas, and I refuse to let them do so unchallenged. I don't debate with them to try to change their minds, but rather for the benefit of the onlookers who might otherwise be led to think that their ideas have merit. I know for a fact that a number of people who were observers of Forums I participated in, or hosted, have gone on to understand science, and choose it as a path they'd like to pursue. That alone makes it worthwhile.

19. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

More like New Scientist rather than New Science. Good that you get some pleasure from that. I started this thread with the intention of finding out if some benefit comes out of participating in the forums.

20. Emil Valued Senior Member

Yep

Rotary Piston

Some concrete results

The patent

21. kwhilborn Banned Banned

Congratulations Emil.

That is sweet. Lets hope they go mainstream soon.

22. Nasor Valued Senior Member

23. Emil Valued Senior Member

Thank you.
    The applications are multiple. I presented these and if you want we can discuss other applications or improve those already presented.