Sciforums Fleet

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Thor, May 19, 2004.

1. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

ahhh.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: No, one is more high-tech.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"I'm human enough. I am Omega, and that's my fiance behind the tree. Prove you're human: Who's hotter Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, or Megan Fox?"

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

"come with me, we don't have much time, theyve seen the crash and Id wager all the beer youve got that they followed me, here put your stuff on the speeder we'll use it to carry it. I also brought an AD-82 assault rifle for you, it's the best rifle weve got at everest base. come on"-Zero said motioning towards the hills at the end of the patty's.

"I already planted several thermal energy bombs, we use them in our suits, they melt and disintigrate the material leaving no trace, Id rather activate it once the holians get a good look and before they can secure the wreckadge.

8. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"Fine, let's go."

Omega and Relena jumped on the speeder.

9. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

OOC: Seriously check out this link, its the trailer for crysis, and its all in game photage and gameplay, it is awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3vO01xQ-DM

It was the release trailer, they used awesome music with it.

10. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Follow me 30 meters behind, Zero switched to strength mode and started jogging, well jogging is a bad word for it, he was going like 35 miles per hour. They headed into the woods.

"Were about an hour from the tunnel to Everest, theres one to the northwest, its not the one from Shanghai, Ive got a feeling they got that place locked down by now."-Zero

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you fiance come, it seems a tad....dangerous"-Zero said over the com

11. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"I had no idea she had came with me. It was a complete surprise."

12. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

"ahh, well Relena, I suggest you stay close, there be monsters here"-Zero said with something of a smirk.

All of the sudden Zero stopped in a small clearing in the forest.

"This'll be good, we will camp out and stay here overnight, well move again at first dawn"-Zero

"Omega, where is Shogun? We lost contact with him shortly after you were downed"-Zero

13. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

He finished marking all the Holian installations in Fuji, after he finished his shift ( he is pretending to be a Holian soldier ), he went to the bar for some "R&R" which is in reality thinking of tonight's operation. He is going to execute it cleanly and perfectly.

14. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

"I don't know. I crashed and wasnt able to see. I wonder where he is."

15. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"Zero, Omega, come in, anyone on this channel come in, this is Captain Shogun Yamato of ESSCPA Special Operations Special Response Team," Shogun said as he walked into a dark alleyway.

16. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Hmm this is strange, "Im getting a signal on Shogun's frequency but it's far too weak, it was meant for short range line of site, I can't amplify it, he is definitely too far away for us to pick up"-Zero

All of the sudden he heard a snap of a twig, he snapped around and activated tactical mode, instantly the outlines of a dozen holian shock troops showed up with high capacity low range guns. They hadn't seen them yet and were on patrol looking, but they were getting closer.

he whispered to Omega "Omega, get away with Relina, here's the map to the cave, there is a boulder on top thats about eighty pounds, it has a small X carved into one of it's lower sides" Zero said handing Omega the map.

"When you get there, there is a button on the underside of the speeder, you open a little plastic cover and press it and in five seconds it will disintigrate the speeder leaving no evidence."-Zero said, bringing his weapon forward, before Omega could respond he switched to his cloak and began climbing up a nearby tree.

17. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

OOD: And with that I big you guys good night, I need to go eat dinner. Cya.

18. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Omega hated the idea of leaving. He wanted to help. He jumped on the speeder with Relena and drove away as fast as he could.

"After I know you're safe, i'm going back for him."

19. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

OUT OF GAME: Night man. See you tomorow.

20. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

He got this gut feeling to try to contact Relena. He hoped that Omega brought his sister along, and he hoped she carried a decent commlink. He set his communication pack up, he then sent a message through the Vichi Imperial Channel,

"Oniichan ( older sister ), can you hear me? Relena nii-chan!"

21. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: Bye, cya tomorrow.

22. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

There was no reply as they were getting farther and farther away.

OUT OF GAME: Since Feds gone lets jump over to Pandemic or City.

23. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: Okay, we haven't used City in a long time.