Sciforums photos album

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Sciencelovah, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yup, it's a non-inclusive term that indicates Dutchmen don't behave like that!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

A Yorkie?

Nah, sniffy's dog is a genuine pooch.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

lol

I thought the picture that she posted earlier on was a Yorkshire Terrier, wrong.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sniffy Banned Banned

I call male men macho. What do you call them....?

You trying to smack this bitch up?

He is a Bichon Bolognese. Related to Bichon Frise and Maltese Terrier. Bred to be lapdogs for the European courts..... Bolognese coats should, if left unclipped, look kinda white rasta in stylie.

Yeah man!

Anyway they are very loyal, very pack social, great fun and a little on the haughty side.....

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Like a Puli?

Why don't you let it go?

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Big boy?

Mmm bolognese.

No comment.

9. sniffy Banned Banned

No like this. Coat much softer and shouldn't be matted.

Let what go? My dog? If he spots an exit he goes for it.......

Even a dog trainer couldn't sort that one....

What can I say he loves his freedom?!! I once had a lecture from a family member about doing it this way and doing it that way and the other, blah blah blah.

So I said: 'Whatever you do, make sure it is in an enclosed space with no exits'... and off I went for a day out...'.

When I got back. My dog was kipping contendedly in front of the fire. My family member was pale and exhausted....

'Go for a nice run today did we?' says I.

10. sniffy Banned Banned

You know no-one has ever said that to me before.....

11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

That's 'cos I'm an original.
    Of course.

12. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Cute, but not as cool-looking as the Puli.

The fur.
    You said it looks like that if you don't groom it. Why not let it go? Does it get nasty tangled or something?

13. sniffy Banned Banned

Taken but can you imagine the pong coming from that dog after it has been in the water.... (and for the record I'm not saying that rastas stink!)?

Ah yes horribly matted and then has to be trimmed almost to the skin because it's agony for the dog to comb it out. Water makes it matt naturally so you have to be pretty careful near rivers or by the sea as I founfd out the hard way.... I had to walk round with a dog that looked a bit like this for a month....Neveragain!!

(Ooer missus watch where you putting those cold hands...!)

14. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Why? He obviously likes it.

15. sniffy Banned Banned

Oh I was just too delicate to mention that, er, point.....

16. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

it takes a special owner to love some of them dogs!!

i want a clearance puppy

17. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

And she is loving him special!

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Ah. My neighbors have a dog that looks just like that. The animal is fucking driving me (and the neighbors themselves, I can hear them freaking out over it

) nuts with its incessant err.. "barking"!

[infinite loop]Woo! Woo! Woo-woo-woo-woo-wooOOOH![/infinite loop]

Is yours the same?

19. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

u should hear my neighbors 4 rottweilers..as i type right now all I here is barking!! thankfully they tend to shut it at night unless someone is walking around....or a firetruck has its sirens on.... their 2 puppies bark and howl funny haha

20. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I think people that fail to properly raise a dog should denied having children. Proof of that lives next door.. :facepalm:

21. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

actually.. its the sons dogs... his famale is the puppies mom, and shes ate 4litters of pups, the 2 pups where saved, and they have a little dog on top of it.. mama dog needs to be put done, she is highly aggressive to the other dogs, and killed their 7year old chawawa haha...

on top of that there are 4cats, 2 kids, 2 parents...

i jut dont get it.. if she was my dog, and was that mean to the other dogs around, Id just give her to someone else or put her down...

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I would never put down a pet out of my own free will. By taking it in you make a commitment to the animal. You just don't betray a commitment like that. That's why you should never make a decision to take a pet lightly. You don't put down your child when you've had enough of it either.. (that's not a personal comment btw).

23. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

i know, but if an animal is aggressive, there isnt much alternative.. Shelters for animals will not adopt out an aggressive dog, and noone wants an aggressive dog. there are some areas in the states that dont allow pit bulls or rottweilers in some citys because some people dont feel the need to train them, and they gert out of control and aggressive. if a person feels the need for a dog, obedience is a must.

if the pet has killed another pet.. it needs to be put down.. its not in the wild. it gets food daily.. it should have no need for it.
    When we first moved in, the dog would snap at my daughter(she was 1 when we moved into this house) growl at her, and would do the same to me if i went to get her away from the fence... She is better at that now, but it still shouldnt happen...

Also, the same neighbors dont even have the money to take the animals to the Vet to get any of them fixed. Last time the dogs went to the vet, they found out the female has heart worms, and they are doing nothing about it.. so now, I wont allow my daughter in the back yard (the heart worm parasite is extremely dangerous to children)