Muslim Experience in America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DiamondHearts, Aug 6, 2008.

1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Er..."Mike"...that's really not so and you know it.

As a tiny butt-in: so if Australia suddenly decides it doesn't want to follow anyone else's rules, no matter how fair and justified, that's ok also? So internationism should be a big free-for-all. Like domestic equity and human rights. Social Darwinianism.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lepustimidus Banned Banned

S.A.M:
    Nobody. You originally claimed that the Iraqis hadn't invaded any countries. Several people on this thread then pointed out that the Iraqis invaded Kuwait.

You have been caught out citing a factual inaccuracy, and you still haven't retracted said inaccuracy.

Merely more evidence that you're the most dishonest poster on this forum.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lepustimidus Banned Banned

Erm, people, let's not lose sight of S.A.M's original comment, thanks. Don't allow her to derail this thread with a bait and switch. We're not arguing whether Iraq's invasion of Kuwait was justified, but whether they invaded in the first place.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

How about the Iraqi invasion of Iran? That happened long before the invasion of Kuwait.

Iran-Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The war began when Iraq invaded Iran on 22 September 1980 following a long history of border disputes and fears of Shia insurgency among Iraq's long ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran-Iraq_War

8. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Why do you think this happens, S.A.M.?

9. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Yes, and so do the Westerners who were beheaded by your friends. That's all fine and good, S.A.M., but what about all your religious cohorts who beheaded innocent people? Westerners? You cannot tell me that you were against their beheadings. You cannot tell me that you were not involved in their murders. You are definitely a part of the terrorism. It shames me to even communicate with you.

10. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Guilty is as guilty does.

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

American Inspectors in the United Arab Emirates?

Now how does that work? the UAE has it's own Security Forces, and Police Forces, the U.S. doesn't have any Inspectors working as passenger security in the UAE, that is taken care of by UAE personnel.

Your full of shit.

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

DiamondHearts is fundamentally (pardon the pun) incapable of honest discussion, so far as I can tell. I believe nothing emitting from him, and neither should anyone else.

13. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Bigotry, hatred, and prejudice. In essence it's wrong.

I hope you are not attempting to justify discrimination against innocent Muslims.

What are you talking about? We had that nice conversation in the other thread, now what have you become?

Is this the real way you look at Muslims? Do you blame all of us for crimes committed by others?

This bigotry and hatred in the West is highly disturbing. This will be the end of everything America stands for.

Once America starts to treats its innocent Muslim citizens with suspicion and hatred, they cannot be expected to be fair in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Since you blame all Muslims for crimes committed by criminals who call themselves "Muslim" in name only, then why should we not respond in kind.

Two centuries of colonialism in the Muslim world, the enslavement and exploitation of millions of African Muslims, and the extermination of entire race of human beings. Is it fair for me to blame you for these crimes?

You are advocating abuse of elderly women because they happen to be Muslim?

I'm tired of you. You obviously are devoid of any human understanding.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

How do you think Kuwait became a kingdom from a secular province? Who do you think decided the borders in the Middle East? Arming dictators and setting up puppet regimes is a specialty first of the British and later of the Americans.

http://muse.jhu.edu/login?uri=/journals/sais_review/v026/26.1schofield.pdf

I don't recall electing the terrorists.

Because Americans who arm dictators, train death squads, kidnap and torture foreign civilians in offshore prisons, destroy entire countries, send cluster bombs by express mail and kill millions, bleat when they get a blowback of two buildings and some thousand people?

Sure, Americans do it all the time. Look at their kidnap and torture of civilians who are denied due process and set up in kangaroo courts.

15. Tyler Registered Senior Member

I'm a young, white male with a university education, mid-length hair, (usually) clean-shaven and neither fat nor thing. In short, I'm about as generic looking as you can get. Before I came to China I think the last 6 flights in a row I was on I was taken aside for a search of varying degrees of seriousness.

I don't look like a hippy (drugs) or a terrorist (bombs).

Luck of the draw.

16. Bells Staff Member

Yes, but you claimed that it was the West who put the leadership of Kuwait into place..

And my question remains. What did the West have to do with the tribal migration of the people who are now occupying Kuwait...

So where does the West play into this when Al-Sabah became the first Emir of what is now known as Kuwait? How did the West plant the Al-Sabah line into power as a Western "puppet" since 1756?

17. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Heck, even Robert Spencer has been (might still be) on the no-fly list. Talk about misplaced security! But he just carries on. He'd rather that than the other, frankly, which is sensible.

18. DeepThought Banned Banned

What race?

If your referring to Native Americans there's still some left.

When will your shrill propaganda come to an end?

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Um by contravening the Anglo-Ottoman agreement and giving support to a "king"?

Did you think the king was elected? Like Saddam in the 1950s? The modus operandi is the one they used to partition India for example, or Sudan. Arming and funding smaller groups to divide and rule.

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Sounds more like SAM, "modus operandi" spin, spin, spin, SAM's vision of history, Islam the Snow White Innocent, and the Black Witch West, the sum of all evil.

It still comes down to the Fact that SAM, a Muslem, supports terrorism on the part of her religion, SAM is a active voice in that Terrorism, and a vocal supporter of the Violence as long as it is done in the Name of Mohammad.....Allah.......and Islam.

SAM drinks the blood, and washes her hand daily in the Blood of Innocent Moslems, Westerners, and the Rest Of The World.

SAM and Islam on Jihad, Jihad against the rest of the Worlds Religion, Jihad to bring the World under the law of Sharia' and into the Ummah.

SAM on a HOLY JIHAD, in the Name of Her Religion, Islam the Innocent covered in the Blood of it's victims, all because they practice a different religion, now explain the Death of Muslems by Muslems?

21. Bells Staff Member

You tell me.

From your quote:

And yet..

So, if as your link states, Kuwait's first contact with the British did not occur until 1775, how exactly did the West install the Al-Sabah line into power as its "puppet" from 1756?

And wasn't the Ango-Ottoman Agreement signed in the early 1900's? 1913 or 14 or something the like?

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Which race was exterminated by the west?

In the Name of Islam:

Ex-commander links Khartoum to massacres

Idries, described how he was told by a senior government official to recruit Islamic Arabic speakers from the north of Sudan, and then led 5,000 Janjaweed horsemen in a campaign against blacks who did not share their religion.

23. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Do you have anything beside fairytale analogies and biased websites ?.

People die because something are worth dying for, some aren't. Some deaths are preventable others aren't. Most of the deaths caused by terrorism were preventable. I'm not assuming that we can keep everyone happy, but we can reduce their chances of getting killed.