Star Wars vs Star Trek

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Pollux V, May 9, 2002.

?

Which universe would win?

1. Star Trek

227 vote(s)
    35.5%
  2. Star Wars

268 vote(s)
    41.9%
  3. Spaceballs

47 vote(s)
    7.3%
  4. Farscape

12 vote(s)
    1.9%
  5. Dune

50 vote(s)
    7.8%
  6. Stargate

36 vote(s)
    5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Nope, if they did, when the ship got taken over by a allien race in one episod, their crew members need medical help, acording to you they can use use the personal emmiter.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

They always got fuel from the nebulas.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

The ISD have no dual turbolaser they are single. The problem is if they didn't attack big astroids people will mistaken that they can't blow up big astroids. DS1 is not shielded i thought he means Ventors.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I hain't seen em in the movies bud. These are the ground forces we have witnessed... supposedly some of the empires best...

8. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Cause the Dominion suck? I dont' know much about em as I've missed most of DS9... didn't even know they HAD Quantum Slipstream or anything like that...

Oh, and the wormhole was covered by an anti-matter MINEFIELD... so they couldn't use that. DUh.

9. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Have you even WATCHED Voyager??? Dear god!

10. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

11. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

12. Saquist Banned Banned

But we can measure and compare.
    destruction of a small asteroid is equivalent to the Enterprise blast the cube.
    The asteroid was no longer than 40 meters wide. If it was a hundred metters wide then it's position in front of the ISD was deceptive as it clearly was far smaller than the fighter bay under the ship. And if it was supposed to be closer it should appear at least twice the size of the corellian corvette which we see from similar angles and we know fits in side the fighter bay quite snuggly at 150 meters long.

There appears to be no justification for that asteroid being larger.
    For the Turbo laser being more powerful as the Federation starship destroyed an amount of material far exceeding the asteroids mass and that mass 10 times denser than the asteroid.

It's a close and shut case.

Unless it says...he's omnipotent there is no contest.

13. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

SkywalkerJedi is another TWScott like boob... present him with facts, he walks around them. It's getting tiresome. Bring on some REAL, HONEST wars fans that would do the saga HONOR and JUSTICE!

14. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

This is empire's best

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

501st legion( vader's fist )

15. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Yes they did. Acording to you they can do fine without a wormhole.

16. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Yes i have every week

17. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

And you haven't seen the EMH leave the sick bay??? Or the countless times he's left the SHIP?

And those suits, other than the blue stripes, look EXACTLY the same as the first and third pictures I posted... except for having still smaller eye slots (and thus even LESS peripheral vision and probably NO depth perception... no wonder they can't hit anything) and a slightly leaner build. I love the exposed thigh joints... phaser blast there would finish that trooper off real quick!

18. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I never said the Dominion have any of this technology btw... I said the Federation have been working on them for years and, as the future federation has it, they get it at some point!

19. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Once he is a force ghost he is omnipotent. Skywalker is the most powerful.

20. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Yes I have. I didn't see every episode i only started last month.

21. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

Well yes and star wars can make 0.0001 class hyperdrive by the time they made transwarps ( the lower the class the faster )

22. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

23. SkywalkerJedi アスラン・ザラ ( Athrun "Alex" Zala ) Registered Senior Member

I am not a fast typer, this is my brother's accont I am only 10. I need time, I have school and you guys keep storming me with arguments day and night, if I take my time and find some proof, you guys are gonna say " He don't have a answer for this we win."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.