Israel's creation made Palestinians victims of Holocaust

Discussion in 'World Events' started by S.A.M., Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

A group of visiting German intellectuals called on Berlin on Monday to change what they termed its Holocaust-rooted blind support of Israel, saying the creation of the State of Israel turned Palestinians into victims of the Nazi Holocaust as well.

The four, Dr. Reiner Steinweg, Prof. Gert Krell, Prof. Georg Meggle, and Jorg Becker, took part in a debate Monday evening at the Netanya Academic College on the future of German-Israeli relations. They were among 25 signatories to a petition on the issue that was circulated in the German media following the Second Lebanon War.

According to the manifesto, German responsibility toward the Palestinians is "one side of the consequences of the Holocaust which receives far too little attention." The paper goes on to argue that it was the Holocaust which Germany perpetrated that brought about "the suffering that has persisted [in the Middle East] for the last six decades and has at present become unbearable."

This, according to the manifesto titled "Friendship and Criticism," is because "without the Holocaust of the Jews, Israeli policy would not see itself as entitled - or forced to ride over the human rights of the Palestinians and the inhabitants of Lebanon."

Without the Holocaust, the document adds, Israel would not have enjoyed the same material and political support from the U.S. The researchers told Haaretz this also applies to support from Germany.

"So it is not only Israel which can lay claim to special consideration on the part of Germany. As Germans we share not only a responsibility toward Israel's existence, but also for the living conditions of the Palestinian People," the scholars concluded.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/955766.html

Wow!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Its good to see that people are waking up to the plight of Palestinians.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

If we are fortunate, more Germans will open their eyes. The Jews don't get special treatment, not even if all but one was killed, no one in history gets special treatment.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Actually, more and more groups are popping up in the West and Israel in support of the Palestinians. Its a good thing. Maybe now Palestinian blood wont be seen as cheap. Wishful thinking?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No, that was their own fault. The Palestinian Arabs were so blinded by hatred, they could not feel compassionate towards the Jews, who were victims of genocide. Whatever suffering the Palestinians have endured through their displacement, they never went through a genocide. They are self-made victims.

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

spider i surpose you concider the same of the Australian aborigionals, the africans who were taken as slaves ect?

9. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Dont get me wrong. I do believe in a 2 state solution. But that will only happen when Israel understands the reason for the widespread opposition towards itself and the Palestinians accept that Israel is here to stay.

10. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

fucking bullshit

Sorry, but I don't care NOBODY DESERVES SPECIAL TREATMENT

So the Palestinians never went through a genocide......I don't give a fuck, YOU GIVE THEM AMERICAN LAND THEN

Sorry, tough luck Jews, but i'm not giving you my land (from a Palestinian perspective)

Or should the Jews just get everything special treatment? Sheesh, tell them "boo hoo, get the fuck over it and stop killing palestinians"

11. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

And no, they are not self made victims because they didn't give the land to Israel, Israel took it.

12. Arsalan Registered Senior Member

Its not as simple as Israel took it. The actual decision to go ahead was taken by the US and the British.

13. otheadp Banned Banned

so how come the "Palestinians" are the cause celebre of the entire fucking world? surely their suffering hasn't been the worst in the past 60 years...

14. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

You probably believe that, don't you?

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Not at all, those are completely different.

16. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Attention isn't special treatment.

The Palestinians are at least fighting for their land back. If the Jews wanted Israel, they should've conquered it.

I don't give a fuck what happened, does that excuse 1948? No. 6 million Jews died. Even if 20 million died, sorry Palestine is for PALESTINIANS.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What's wrong with a tiny Jewish enclave on the edge of a vast Arab empire?

18. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

if it means they are taking in the Palestinians then they have a go.

19. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

The fact that if YOU support them, give them YOUR land and everyone is satisfied. Yes, spidergoat, your very home, your very city. Move out tomorrow everyone and give it to them.

20. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

im sure the majority in Syria will remove you out of your home someday and hang you

21. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Why would they? No Syria is united and i am a patriot so no they wouldn't

Certainly you though.....you're not even a devout Jew, living in a Jewish Homeland!

22. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

FOR FUCK SAKE, Smilies are not CONTENT, if all you have to post is a smily DONT BOTHER

23. Enmos Valued Senior Member

LOL Sorry man

Norse, you once said that you only like very light skinned girls.. does that mean you don't like Syrian girls ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.