History of the Holocaust

Discussion in 'History' started by S.A.M., Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

No disagreeing with me is not insulting me. being insultingly dismissive when I show you facts is. your Modus operandi is to insult those you disagree with you or god forbid try and correct you or teach you. Its not limited to me. I remember the stunt you pulled with read-only when he deigned to correct you.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

pj, I am not the only one who has pointed out that you fail repeatedly to provid any facts except what you deem are facts, and when you have provided citation and references have repetedly cherry picking facts out of context, not supported by the main article.

Citation please.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Sorry I have learned from my previous mistakes. I'm not going to play your childish little games so YOU can cherry pick. The only people have pointed that out are your ideological allies who have the same distaste for facts as you. I don't cherry pick that would be you like your selective pointing to the geneva conventions( though not really a good example considering you don't get them at all) You and yours fail to see anything as factual if it doesn't agree with you.

what that you attacked read for correcting you? You know damn well you did it.

Now i'm going to ignore your attacks I have let you use me to help you derail yet another thread.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.