Dr. Pon Raul

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Servant_, Feb 22, 2012.

?

Vote for the most Ethical Moral and most Justifiable President available.

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
  1. Obama

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Paul

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  3. A fluoridated chimp

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. A rock on the moon

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What percentage of our debt do you think is held by China?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Servant_ Registered Senior Member

Now it's just a question to see how the other Moonrockians vote.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Servant_ Registered Senior Member

Ron Paul has been warning the American people for a very long time in regards to out of control spending, unconstitutional wars, the private Federal reserve and it's fiat currency, fractional banking, the housing bubble and last but not least a massive out of control government.

I dare you to go to one of the massive rally's that keep getting bigger and bigger and see for yourself what this really is.

WAKE UP!!!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Our friend appears either to not know or not want to know the answer to your question. After all if you don't deal with facts and reality, you can just make stuff up (e.g. Ron Paul, Sarah Palin, Bachman, Cheney, Romney, Gingrich, Santorum, Perry, Cain, Priebus, limbaugh, hannity, levin, et al.).

8. Servant_ Registered Senior Member

The largest foreign holder of U.S. debt is China, which owns about $1.2 trillion in bills, notes and bonds, according to the Treasury.

9. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

That was not the question.

10. Servant_ Registered Senior Member

Only about 8 percent of the national debt.

11. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

12. Servant_ Registered Senior Member

13. Servant_ Registered Senior Member

I love it when the cell phone goes off, listen to what Ron says.

14. Servant_ Registered Senior Member

Go Ron Paul!!!

15. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I am sure Ron Paul is proud of you. You are a perfect example of a Ron Paul devotee.

16. Servant_ Registered Senior Member

Woops, Ron Paul does not exist... Belay my last..

17. Servant_ Registered Senior Member

btw, I could care less if Ron Paul actually wins. This (election cycle) is far far far from over. Liberty, truth and justice for all.

18. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Ron Paul will not be the Republican nominee for POTUS and will not be the Republican VP nominee either because his views are widely regarded as extreme and unworkable even with in a very extreme and conservative right wing party.

19. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

to bad ron paul like most "libertarians" stands for none of those things. his a theocon mascarading as a libertarian

20. Servant_ Registered Senior Member

The good doctor in still in the house it appears. But wait... He doesn't exist right?!? We were told (by our wonderful, loving, caring, feel good and show me death and destruction every waking minute it seems MSM) that Ron Paul is out and down for the count.

Nothing to see here, move along!!!! Watch and see how down and out he and the ideas he supports are received when they can no longer be MASS IGNORED and are instead held up in the burning spotlight of justice.

:bugeye:

21. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Mass ignored? The man has been running for president for decades now. Most recently, this year, the man has been at every Republican candidate debate and given more than ample time to express his views/ideas.

Even new idoitic candidates like Perry and Cain have done better than Ron Paul in attracting the anybody but Romney vote. Paul's problem is not being ignored. It is his "ideas". But that doesn't matter to Paul devotees. They will, like any cult, make excuses for their failures. Paul's ideology is not based in fact or reason, but he does have a very loyal small following. It seems Paul has never been able to get more that 20 percent of support from a very conservative and extreme right wing party. Paul is even more extreme than the current Republican Party, and that is pretty extreme.

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  22. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Yes, mass ignored and when he is presented on TV he presented as some stuffy old throwback wanting to 'rewind the clock and send us back to the 1800s'. In short, the media does it's damn best to lead people around by the nose. Which is why Obama came out with the Medical Insurance (while at the same time bailing out the banks - who are going to fail taking us all with them) 'debate' a couple years ago. Look this way while I reach in your pocket and take your wallet!

It's just utterly ridiculous to see a debate played out in the lame-stream so-called media about if Romney pranked some kid 35 years ago and if Obama pushed some girl 35 years ago. Or this idiotic 'I'm in favor of gay marriage and he's not'. Ron Paul just doesn't roll that way and so it doesn't make good "news". He's simply too normal for anyone to see him as a politician. Now-a-days you need some crank Caligula just to get some airtime. Both Obama or Romney are little drama queens just like Americans like it. Pretty much like watching TV....which is ALL the media is interested in and why I don't waste my time with it.

Meanwhile the economy sinks into the f*cking abyss. If Greece fails the other ClubMed States will want their chance NOT to repay their debt. This means banks loose out. Which means US Insurance giants go belly-up and the American Tax payer will be conned into paying. It's total bullshit - and you won't hear much if anything from any of these douche politicians like Romney or Obama.

Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate talking about what matters - and that is something the media does have an interest in as it might make the Cattle restless. Better to worry about if someone put a dog on his car roof once. Yeah, like that matters.

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  23. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Paul had the same opportunities the other Republican candidates had. Two, President Obama didn't come out with medical insurance. He came out with a solution to the nation's health and spending issues.

None of this has anything to do with Paul. It is an excuse to explain away Paul's faults.

It is quite apparent Michael that you don't understand the economy or Greek problem. The economy has been getting better. We are certainly better today than we were a few years ago when President Obama took office. At that time we were loosing nearly a million jobs a month. Since 2010 we have been consistently adding between 100 and 200 thousand private sector jobs to the economy each and every month.

Paul's solution, indeed the Republican solution, is to send the economy into a depression with contractionary monetary and fiscal policies and returning to the freeforall regulatory policies that created The Great Recession.

Paul is talking about taking the nation back to the industrial revolution in no uncertain terms. Paul is at least honest about it which is more than you can say for his fellow Republicans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.