Muslim Experience in America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DiamondHearts, Aug 6, 2008.

1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I would be happy to provide statements from American officials that CAIR is indeed an "unindicted co-conspirator" with Hamas and others:

See also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Council_on_American-Islamic_Relations

So. The US has not denied CAIR's connection to terrorism. When one's organization is founded by the Brotherhood, how can such a connection be denied, really? Your continued support for CAIR is telling.

Geoff

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, a apt discription of the spread of Islam.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

The Holy Land Foundation was charged on terrorism charges and its assets frozen because it gave aid to the Palestinians through the legally elected government of Gaza, Hamas. The US and US corporations are not allowed to engage in business with a US termed "state sponsor of terror."

Its as simple as that. Other notable "state sponsors of terror" include among others the governments of Iran, Syria, north Korea, Venezuela, and Cuba.

Whatever the US government decides as a "state sponsor of terror" is not always factual or correct. Many people in the worldwide community still have relations with Hamas, it is only because of Israeli pressure that the Holy Land Foundation was shut down. It is a black mark on US legal history.

You may call the FBI or any government organization to ask your questions about CAIR. I think you will be surprised by their answers.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

last I heard Hamas was elected and the US supported an occupation of their country by the people who had kidnapped and imprisoned the elected parliament. I don't recall any law in the world that does not recognise the right to fight the occupation and oppression of your land. So who is the terrorist here? And who is the unindicted co-conspirator?

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

??? I think we just illustrated that, didn't we?

When one considers the associations al-Arian and the rest have, it's little surprise, really.

10. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

the palestinians are the terrorists. they cant even stop fighting one another because the only emotion they have is hate.

besides, i thought jews should go back to europe, why cant they fight for their country?

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

And? How does this change the fact that they are an elected government, with no army and under occupation? That they were kidnapped by an occupying military regime that has them imprisoned? So they are crappy leaders. Since when has that been the criteria for kidnapping an elected leader? Plenty of crappier leaders who are also invading others and killing millions. Compared to them, Hamas are rank amateurs. Their civilian toll is almost statistically insignificant, for both their own countrymen and the occupiers. Perhaps they could also receive a few warplanes with the capability of pounding civilians with a thousand pounds of ammo?

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

That is assuming you know anything about law. Of course, you're free to find such a law that will support your usual brand of intellectual dishonesty and lies.

http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/lawofwar/hague04.htm#art41

Who is the fabrication artist? Who is the propagandist?

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

These laws all apply to the occupation force [all of which have been broken by Israel btw]
    I don't see any law that says the occupied cannot fight back. Can you?

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

So back when CAIR was founded, they were an elected government? But weren't they founded by the Muslim Brotherhood, based in Egypt?

So it's all about Palestine? Why then are so many of CAIR's staff and ex-staff behind bars for independent convictions for supporting terrorism? You'd think that sort of HLF thing would be a one-shot deal, but it isn't. The same issue just keeps coming up. And then there's all those supremacist statements by CAIR officials - what's up with that? Surely they don't believe all those things? They're a moderate organization!

You know, like their founders, the Muslim Brotherhood. Or Islamic Jihad. Or, say...MPACUK. Soundvision. Et cetera.

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

What about Islam? either become Moslem, or at best live the life of a Dhimmi, or die, at the whim of the Islamic Master.

Object to that fact and die under Islamic Law.

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

What can I say? I'm not trying to be pushy, but Buff has a good point here.

17. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Umm, dude. I was responding to a moderator's post when you interjected your bigotry into our conversation.

Get real.

18. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

This is not the thread to discuss Iraq, go somewhere else.

Also, I hardly think that defending Muslims from discrimination and denial of human rights is bigotry.

Only in an upside-down Republican world, would a victim ever appear to be a criminal.

19. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you know this thread is about muslims in america in the end. somehow every thread about muslims end to israel and palestinians.

muslims in america are burning the american flag!

20. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Why do you wonder? It's because of you.

There are 7 million Muslims in America, how many did you say are burning American flags?

21. John99 Banned Banned

DiamondHearts, do you have room to talk?

22. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

7 million? wow that is a lot of muslims.

and its SAM fault not mine.

23. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

You derailed this thread from post #2. Go somewhere else, preferably start your own thread.

Your only purpose here is to demonize innocent Muslim Americans. Your comments are hate. They are not welcome in an intellectual debate.