Terrestial Compostion of Ganymede

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by DwayneD.L.Rabon, Nov 2, 2007.

1. 2inquisitive The Devil is in the details Registered Senior Member

Sick'em Dwayne. That was a very eloquent put-down! Read-only couldn't even muster a decent come-back.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Why should I even bother a come-back against someone who has such an obvious mental deficiency to the point that he even believes he's actually VISITED other planets and moons??? That would be just like arguing with a three-year-old child. :shrug:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Raxacoricofallapatorians mined it all out years ago.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. 2inquisitive The Devil is in the details Registered Senior Member

I worry about your comprehension, Read-Only. I understood what Dwayne meant to begin with, but you and some of the other members seem to take every phrase literally and failed to understand even when Dwayne explained what he meant by his phrase.
    Furthermore, when Dwayne said he did it for real, it was in response to this statement by you:
    Please try to keep up. I have nothing against you, but I advised you before to lay off the personal insults to our old buddy Dwayne. You are right to point out his errors, but do not make fun of him personally or be ready to receive ridicule yourself.

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Hmmm not exactly:

9. 2inquisitive The Devil is in the details Registered Senior Member

No, dumbass, he meant he hadn't done his calculations yet.

10. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

On the contrary - I worry about your comprehension. You're only about four years younger than me and that's plenty old enough to be able to tell fact from fantasy. And he has nothing - NOTHING - but fantasy. He wouldn't recognize a fact if it ran up and bit him! If you want him as a pet, you are welcome to him.

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So... resorting to insults I see ? Intelligent of you.
    He might want to be more careful with his wording next time. You might want to think about that as well..

12. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Interesting... Didn't you just tell me a minute ago to watch the personal insults????? Best be taking some of your own advice, I'd say!

13. 2inquisitive The Devil is in the details Registered Senior Member

No, I said to not make fun of him personally based on your ignorance of what he posted. Anyone with half a brain should know that he did not mean that he had physically visited those asteroids and moons. I have no problem with insults personally. Want to challenge me?

14. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

What a strange and silly thing to say! How can anyone be ignorant of nonsense???

Another silly thing to say. What could possibly be gained from such childish behavior - trading insults back and forth?!?!?

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Challenge you ? :roflmao:
    Next time I'll just report you, how's that ?

16. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

No he hasn't physically visited the planets, donkey head.

17. 2inquisitive The Devil is in the details Registered Senior Member

ooh
    a threat
    /quiver

18. 2inquisitive The Devil is in the details Registered Senior Member

I always thought of myself as more of a redneck than a donkey head, but call it as you see it.

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Let me get this straight.. are you actually defending his views or what ?

20. 2inquisitive The Devil is in the details Registered Senior Member

No. I'm saying don't make fun of people with disabilities, because of their skin color, or because of their sexual orientation. You started a series of posts attacking Dwayne based on your own misinterpretation of an inconsequential remark by him about 'visiting' asteriods and moons. You attacked him personally, not the content of his post. If you are intelligent enough to challenge his content, do it. For instance, what is the prevalence of neon in our solar system? Do you think it possible that neon could possibly be the main component of Ganymede? If not, why not.

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I made a harmless joke about it, get over it.

I don't see any point in attacking this. I have given some evidence to the contrary (as did many others) in previous threads of him, but he doesn't react to that. He just goes on and on, not responding to our requests for his sources/calculations.
    I've mostly left his posts alone, but in this case I couldn't help myself.
    And how do you mean disability ?

22. DwayneD.L.Rabon Registered Senior Member

Really enoms what did you want, the subject was the composition of ganymede.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

23. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I'm not Enmos, but I'll tell what I want - tell us, in ordinary but precise terms, exactly HOW you came up with all of those silly numbers!

If you can do so, and with something to substantiate your method, I'll be more than happy to apologize.