Do Blondes have more fun?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ScaryMonster, Sep 23, 2009.

?

Who has the most fun?

Poll closed Oct 23, 2009.
  1. Blondes

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Brunettes

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Red heads

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  4. Grey headed

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I have always been brunette and have had my fair share of attention from men.

To be honest I don't think the hair color has as much to do with it, it's the boobs and butt.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I've never been blonde. In fact I've never dyed my hair any other color. It's either dark brown for most of the year or a brownish red if I got out a lot in the summer. I've always wanted to try a new color, maybe I will try blonde.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jpappl Valued Senior Member

I agree.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jpappl Valued Senior Member

It's the individual, and yes the boobs and the butt and the waist, oh and the legs LOL.

To be more specific about the hair, it's not the color but whether they have great hair or not.

Because of this I like all colors if they have great hair, and great hair is very attractive. It can even be short but I typically prefer longer hair.

8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

so you're saying that if you're a guy, and lots of girls find you attractive (for whatever reason they may have), and they approach you alot, and talk to you alot, and you get a lot of attention, and you think that's fun, then you're a slut?????????????????????????????

really????

9. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Very good point. I find the same for having long hair. If you have long, straggly thin hair I think you should just cut it off. Long hair only looks good if it is well kept and lush looking. Same for hair color, if you color your hair keep up with it. Nothing looks worse then a couple inches of dark regrowth on light hair.

I put highlights in my hair from time to time when I get bored but always stick to my dark base.

I like having long hair because it gives me a lot of options of how to wear it. It is also easier to throw it up in a ponytail on a really bad hair day.

Every guy I have ever been with prefers long hair....why is that?

10. jpappl Valued Senior Member

For one it appears more feminine because men are usually told to keep it short, but I wonder if women like long "fabio" hair or not. I am sure some do.

As a kid growing up, all the imagery of the perfect princess included long beautiful hair but this may be just the cartoonists version of perfection.

For me, it's like a dance, the longer hair can dance and bounce and move in a way that short hair can not. It's hard to explain but we or at least I am so vision driven that it envokes sexual feelings.

Example, went to a college football game the other day. I had a hard time taking my eyes off the cheerleaders, all had long perfectly straight/curly hair and between their hair and skirts dancing and bouncing I couldn't wait to get home to my wife.

Isn't that ridiculous ?

It's sad but it's true.

It's the way it is for me and I truly appreciate women who take care of themselves, were nice clothes and have nice hair.

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I asked my husband what length and colour he preferred. He likes long haired blondes. Its what I was when we met.
    He said the red suits me better but he wishes I would grow it out more. When I asked why he said "It gives me something to grab onto" <sigh> Yeah, I do love when he does that. :shy: Long hair is just too flipping hot in the summer and its so lazy to put it in pig tails ALL the time. I try to grow it longer in the winter but that's when I do the bulk of my swimming and it just gets in the way.

12. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I like longer hair on a man, but I hate when its in a pony tail. Or the man is going bald so he is desperate to hang onto what he's got (like Gallagher)

13. sandy Banned Banned

In the summer you can just put it in a ponytail or up. Same for swimming. When I'm doing laps I clip it up on my head. No problems. Ever.
    I LOVE long hair on men. Like this guy. YUM!!

14. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

Hi Sandy you sound like Cameron Diaz, which prompts the question are you she? What do you think about the stereotype of the blonde Californian girl?
    I kind of cringed when I watched those blonde girls on “The Hills”, but maybe that’s just L.A condo- land? Is it true they get nose jobs their 18th birthdays?

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Well, apparently you either a better swimmer or hair-putter-upper than I am. LOL It always seems to get on my face.

EXACTLY!!! But if he put it in a ponytail all the time...ick

16. sandy Banned Banned

Hi Scary,
    No, I'm not Cameron.

I am tall and slender but curvy and older than she is. I have spent much time on the beach and in the ocean/lakes/pools like her and am a lot of fun like her. But I think she is a liberal. Some people think CA blondes are dumb. Some are. Most are not. Even Jessica Simpson is dumb like a fox. Yes, many CA people are VERY much into their looks. I have to laugh when I see the ones that look like they just came out of a wind tunnel.

17. sandy Banned Banned

If you put it in a tight ponytail, twist it tight, and clip it up onto the back of your head with a big barrette, you should be fine. My hair is very thick and this always works. You could always put a clear plastic shower cap over it, too.
    He could put it in rollers and he would still be hot to me.

18. jpappl Valued Senior Member

LOL, I was thinking that but didn't want to get off topic to much.

LOL.

19. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

Is that the guy from that Rob Schneider film "Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo"?
    My hair at the moment is kind of like his but I don’t have the bread (I’ve got this Viking look going), I think his hair style looks okay but the issue is functionality.
    If you are working you have to tie it back or end up eating parts of it, also getting it cut short in the front and long in the back is known as the mullet the most unattractive hair style in the history of male grooming.

The Mullet the horror!

I’d rather go for the Travis Bickle look.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  20. sandy Banned Banned

Yeah, it's Oded Fehr. Yum... Ponytail is fine. Freshly washed, dried and wild is delicious.

21. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

LOL

Agreed. When you've got it you've got it. And he's got it.

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

If you are purposely showing off any body part to have men in general drool over you because you like that sort of attention, then yes.

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Is this more to your liking Enmos?

I swear, you get lamer every day.