Why are women inferior?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Xev, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

Ok, Jaybee's Law of Male-Female Dynamics, 101...

Women are innately, and hence genetically less competitive in the workplace, less driven to improve and build upon their circumstances by their own force of effort. What little sweat or effort into improving they DO make, happens in the gym or beauty salons so to bag a more lucrative male provider.

Currently, the male/female earnings ratio stands at around 125-100. Now, you can pass all the legislation you want - but unless you begin injecting female foetuses in-utero with testosterone, you will not narrow that gap any further. And as higher paid work increases in complexity, this gap will actually WIDEN - women's brains, largely, are not readily adaptable to programming, avionics, or any of the hard sciences.

Women struggle with map-reading, mechanics, plumbing etc because their brains are structured to gravitate towards the 'talky, feely' pursuits - which is why you will find that Sociology classes worldwide are HEAVING with female students, but they are conspicuously absent in the 'hard' science classes.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. iam Banned Banned

This is also partly due to social conditioning. Women are just as capable as men and of switching back and forth. They've just been too busy being the nurturer and using that brain function. Men can also become nurturers if they choose to. I can understand hard science, read a map, and fix around the house.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Why are men attracted to their inferiority?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

And why do they pride themselves on this lack of sound judgement?

8. iam Banned Banned

lol

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

It's all in the limp wrist, honey!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Possibly, but to some it may be seen as a weakness. At least that's how the rhetoric goes, until it backs them into a corner.
    But the sun rises and sets, and on the new day, we sing a new tune.

I can't understand soft science.

11. ursula Registered Member

ima retty good carpenter and im much better at reading maps than my husband. i used to be scene shop supervisor and i loved it. i can refinish floors, hang wall paper and upholster. plus if im lost im not embarassed to ask
    ursula

12. iam Banned Banned

I'm not a 'honey', I'm androgynous

the better to beat the other half at their own game

Last edited: Feb 12, 2006
  13. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I'm never embarassed to ask for directions!

But I AM embarassed to ask this: can you beat your husband up???

14. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

And I'm the Queen Bee!

15. Satyr Banned Banned

It is evident that any comparison, of any kind, must define the parameters of what is being compared.
    In the case of human value, it is popularly assumed, that what is being compared is ones overall worth or ones mental qualities, since identity is mostly associated with the mind.

In comparing women and men one must keep this in mind.

This said, it is evident that different sexual strategies create different focuses and characteristics.

With women it has lead to a more dependant, tolerant and unchallenging disposition which results in an inferior ingenuity and inventiveness, in general.
    Men are more resistant to institutionalization than women are.
    We must acknowledge that we are comparing average potentials through observation and analysis and not making the claim that every woman is, necessarily, inferior to every man in this regard.

If these are attributes you value then you can claim that men are superior to women in these areas.

16. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Clomp clomp clomp! Clomp clomp clomp!

I'm a goat lord!

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

Satyre 'men are more reistant to instiutioanalism than men are'

examples???????

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

errr sorry 'than women are'
    yer 'avin a larrf' aincha??

19. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

Yes - 1% conditioning, 99% genetics.

Between?

Yes, car mechanics isn't very distracting, is it?

It would take you several times the learning period of a man to grasp the concepts of programming, or Particle Physics etc. Business simply doesn't have the time to train workers who are uneconomically slow learners. And changing light bulbs is HARDLY in the same order of DIY as installing oak flooring.

Jaybee

20. iam Banned Banned

Then why are there more men in the looney bin than women?

21. iam Banned Banned

You pompous chauvinist idiot! There are more men who are slow learners than females among the population. Some can HARDLY change a lightbulb.

22. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

Calm down dear, no need to get your panties in a twist, it's only a website. But yes, I am pompous, and I'm a new-school chauvinist.

Can you PROVE that women do NOT learn more slowly than men in the workplace? A peer-reviewed authority? I would very much like to see what proof, if any, you can provide to back your claim.

Jaybee.

23. duendy Registered Senior Member

i mentioned the patriarchy in first post of mine here....usually always patriarchal bias gainst women goess HAND IN HAND with bias gainst people of darker skin colour

you reminded me of it using your 'slow learning' accusation against women. how many times at these forums have we heard the resident racists say how black people are worse at IQ teats?? tis is commensurate with what your saying Jay....!

you may come back wit 'it's TRUE!' which would actually confirm my point. but what i am really wanting to convey is what is the 'male supremacist's' criteria for LEARNING. dig. like ...yes. you've designed your nuclear missiles and godknows what ELSE. but hafe you LEARNT?...dig? what do you MEAN by learning???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.