Amendinjerk jeered at anti-racism rally

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mikenostic, Apr 20, 2009.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

A superpower without a brain is only a tool for the most successful lobby. With Israel holding the US by the balls and the Chinese by the hair, its not surprising that the US is stretched so thin. American values are nowhere to be seen, unless you think either society is your ideal.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Then I guess you should go whine about Israel instead of the U.S. ...oh wait

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm happy to report that whining about Israel will probably not be necessary for me much longer. Seems to me Jews have decided to take their values back. With Madoff wrecking the institutions and Gaza demolishing the illusion, I believe that most Jews will now face up to Israel and clean up the mess.

I've given up on the US. If the Americans don't care, it seems pointless that anyone else should. Its time for a post-American world.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Are Palestinians racist against Jews?

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Everyone is racist against an occupation. Even Americans would be.

9. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

They have been.
    cough cough...Revolutionary War....cough cough

And wouldn't it be called 'nationalism' rather than racism?

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What would YOU call this?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Israel is beyond the pale

http://www.ynet.co.il/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-3662938,00.html

11. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Israel cleaning up their mess is different from them keeping their sovereignty as a country.
    I will concede that they do have a mess to clean up, but it doesn't mean Israel should be disbanded.
    That said, the Arab states surrounding them need to clean up their act too. You're retarded sam, if you think all your Islamic cousins over there surrounding Israel are totally innocent in all this.

Does this mean you'll finally stop bitching and making useless/pointless 'finger pointing' threads?

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Don't worry, I'll still be whining. And Israel will be disbanded, not by you or me, but because racist states have no future.

13. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

I'd call that the exact mentality of a people(Jews) who have been fucked with incessantly and unjustly by a bunch of arrogant, immature people (Arabs/Muslims) who want to see them 'wiped off the face of the earth'.

So are Arabs.
    What the fuck did I tell you about slinging blame when your people are just as fucked up, Sam?

14. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Are you ready to eat some crow (and your own foot) when that doesn't happen?

Several Arabic states have tried more than once in the brief history of Israel to do just that...unsuccessfully.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

When the Arabs start strip searching eight year old Jewish girls in public and make the men bark like dogs on all fours for security reasons, I'll be sure to point it out.

Meanwhile feel free to support Israel. Its always good to know who the morons are.

16. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

'Ahmadinejad restarted his talk and delivered a speech that lasted more than a half-hour, saying the United States and Europe had helped establish Israel after World War II at the expense of Palestinians.
    "They resorted to military aggression to make an entire nation homeless under the pretext of Jewish suffering," he said.'

And he's right too.

17. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

And you feel free to continue making asinine posts/threads that unjustly blame western civilization. It's always good to know who the attention-starved whiny bitches are.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

It would be interesting to see you at an IDF checkpoint defending the right of Israelis to strip search children and humiliate grown men. Ah, The American Way©

You should consider a trip to the Occupied Territories to demonstrate your support for stuff like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlbzuZ_50mU

After all, your taxpayer money goes towards this charitable organisation.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  19. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

You assume that like other racist states that Israel won't change when pushed because it has to. The U.S was a racist state, South Africa and all took the path of change. Can you name a racist state that has been disbanded as opposed to being altered internally?

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Can you name one where 90% of the native population were made into refugees and the state recognised as an international entity?

Israel is a special case. The reason it will be disbanded is because it was created.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Thanks for clairfying. Palestinians are racist against Jews, and Jews are racist against Palestinians. Sounds like a recipe for a peaceful union!

22. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

What you mean created by others? And what will become of the jews who are living in Israel once its disbanded? What will it be thereafter?

There is this quote in the article:

'That prompted a walkout by some 40 diplomats from Britain and France and other European countries that had threatened to leave the conference if it descended into anti-Semitism or other rhetoric harshly critical of Israel, which marred the U.N.'s last racism gathering eight years ago in South Africa."

What I don't understand is why his words are deemed rhetoric and anti-semtitic. Speaking historical truth is not anti-semtitism and it shows the narrow-minded almost hypocritical defense of Israel to the point of ahistoricism, hypersensitivity and hysteria. Its thoroughly annoying.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, thats why occupation is not a solution to any problem.