Muhammad's child bride Aisha, the book is on hold in the UK!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by vincent, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Only if the natives are forced to become refugees.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

We are never going to live in a world where everyone is exactly like you. For that matter you are not exactly like you.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

My point was to michael who seems to think mohammed was not a paedophile because he was only raping one child his 7 year old wife, michael says he is only a paedophile if he surrounds himself with children, if a bear has honey why does he need to stick his head in other beehives?

Michaels point was very weak, off course paedophiles should not be allowed to marry kids like mohammed did, the very point of the thread is about the sickness of it, i was just saying to mike that becuase the pervert was screwing one kid he did not need a hareem of kids in his playpen, think of all those girl babies crying with there dummies in there mouth keeping mohammed awake, waiting for there turn to have sex with mohammed the prophet......................

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There was no such thing in ancient times, there was no conception of "childhood". Children were just little adults.

8. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

The protection of children, even new born animals is instinctive to humans & animals, what your saying both animals & humans thousands of years ago had no instinct to protect there young offspring?

Just because we have laws today & not then does not mean they did not know what was right & wrong then, did jesus have sex with minors or marry a kid?

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What do you mean "protection"? Protect from harm? It wasn't percieved as harmful at all, but the normal activity that coincides with marriage.

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Where in hell did you get some idiotic idea like that?????????????

Baron Max

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Probably from the fact that sucklings were dashed against rocks without preamble and most kids were married to elders within the family. Like the preteen Mary was married to her 90 year old uncle Joseph.

12. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

I know of no childs brain at 7 years that has developed into a adults brain, i know a child will change its sexual preference throughout there hormonal changes up to 14 years of age, the idea a child can be considered as a marriage partner is quite comical, when you consider the child does not even know the sex they will prefer before they reach there teenage years.

A child needs protection, as there brain & sexual preference has not been developed, no adult has the right to take advantage of them sexually, all it ever leads to is a screwed up child for life, who then usually go's onto to make othere kids lives a misery when they reach adulthood by assaulting them.

A human, if you are one, i know i am one, has a instinct to protect babies & children, i do even when there not your own, but there is a type of humanbeing who has no such instinct, & takes great delight in harming children, mohammed had such a instinct, he knew that 7year old was just a child with a doll, but he wanted her, in my view that says everthing about this so called prophet (false one)

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

These are all current beliefs, sort of like beliefs in the Middle Ages that marriage was only between a man and a woman. Animals rape children all the time. They also kill the children of rivals without remorse.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

They were just culling the herd ....a practice that we should have continued through to the present time!! Well over half of the human race shouldn't be allowed to live ...perhaps more than half.

Baron Max

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

History.

All very modern conceptions. No one back then would consider marriage and it's consequent activities as "harmful", even if the bride were rather young.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

There is a Dutch political party dedicated to pedophilia who believe that age for sexual consent should be 12 if not less than 12. There are also groups like NAMBLA [North American Man Boy Love Association] who believe that men should be legally permitted to love boys.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yes, there are, but our society has changed since ancient times.

18. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

I though this thread was about paedophile prophets, was jesus a paedophile?
    How about the apostles why dont you rummage through there closets, there must be a closet gay there somewhere.

As we worship prophets not every tom, dick & harry who new jesus & mohammed, why dont you stick to the 2 profits, Jesus & mohammed, one true profit jesus, & a false profit mohammed, is it a coincidence that islam is going through hell today & christianity is not?

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Do you know if Jesus was married to a preteen girl?

20. John99 Banned Banned

I would like to know how you know this. I would also like to know if you would offer your own 10 year old daughter for marriage to a middle aged man.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Has it? NAMBLA would be perfectly at home in Greek society, while consensual sex has never been an issue in any society until women were accorded rights. Marital rape was not even a crime till the 1980s and sex selective abortion is still not recognised as criminal by the UN, even though it is legalised female infanticide.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I read books.

To answer your question, hell no! See post #94. I'm not saying it's right by our modern standards, but those are not applicable to the distant past. If all of society was OK with it, you can hardly call Mohammed a bad guy for doing it. He would be shocked that people today are allowed to be atheists or satanists, those people wouldn't last 2 seconds in his society.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I believe his scribe was an atheist or zanadiqa. His wife, Khadeja was an athiest when he met her too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.