Star Wars vs Star Trek

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Pollux V, May 9, 2002.

?

Which universe would win?

1. Star Trek

227 vote(s)
    35.5%
  2. Star Wars

268 vote(s)
    41.9%
  3. Spaceballs

47 vote(s)
    7.3%
  4. Farscape

12 vote(s)
    1.9%
  5. Dune

50 vote(s)
    7.8%
  6. Stargate

36 vote(s)
    5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricrery Banned Banned

Don't think I've been had. The Zerg number in the mere billions? Imperium does in the trillions to quadrillions. As for who breeds faster, Zerg, but you still haven't proven your bullshit claim that Zerg can take on Warhammer.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I have - you're just failing at basic reading comprehension.

If anyone else here doesn't get the joke, PM me and I'll let you in. It's a grand old laugh at Riceroni's expense

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Have you EVER played Starcraft? Do you know how FAST they spawn? Kerrigan is awesome. The most awesome thing about Zergs in the game are the teleporters. Zerg is awesome, but I prefer Protoss, protoss rule! So my preference is Protoss then Terran then Zerg. I like terran because of the battleship and Ghosts ( and the fact that buildings can fly and there are medics ).

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

I can't wait till Starcraft II Wings of Liberty.

8. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Protoss can probably crush WH by itself. Under normal circumstances, Protoss troops can't die, they teleport right before they die ( that is why you see the blue fire ) off the battlefield, and the critically injured ones will become DRAGOONS. Protoss is so awesome that they don't build units and buildings, they teleport them.

9. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Shogun - I forgot about that little fact... the Protoss not dying thing... very true, and a very nice advantage.

10. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Yeah, it is a strategic advantage how troops can just teleport away, and how buildings and more fresh, combat-ready troops can be teleported. It can support good feints, diverting enemy resources.

11. ricrery Banned Banned

Yes?

Tyranids spawn FASTER. This is common logic. A planet in a few weeks = trillions to quadrillions of Tyranids.

And a Space Marine could effortlessly toy with her.

Protoss are a ripoff of Eldar

12. ricrery Banned Banned

A single Space Marine chapter could crush SC, try again.

13. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

And the Eldar mimic Tolkien Elves in more ways than I care to count... including the NAME...

14. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

So sayeth the Riceroni, so must it be true...

Oh, wait... he isn't God... he's just a kid!

Proof plzkthnx?

15. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

In all seriousness, I think even Macross could beat WH.

Watch this

You know you have too much missiles when.....and they never run out of missiles

I seriously do not believe he played Starcraft.

16. ricrery Banned Banned

Really? You mean how this happened?

Giant forks of lightning, savage and yellow-white phosphorescent, were searing down into the open space, explosively scorching the earth. Though each fork only existed for a nanosecond, they seemed solid and real, like fundamental, physical structures, like upturned, thorny trees. Three Astartes, including Lucius, were struck. Secure in their Mark IV plate, they shrugged off the massive, detonating impacts and laughed as aftershock electrical blooms crackled like garlands of blue wire around their armour for a few seconds.

The storm above grew still more ferocious. Five more men were struck. One of them, Ulzoras, was actually knocked off his feet. They saw fused, glassy craters in the ground where lighting had earthed with the force of penetrator missiles.

Horus Rising page 232-233[/quote]

Lightening with the power of missiles that damage 31st millennium tanks is simply making the Space Marines laugh. A Space Marine would effortlessly destroy Gundam and Macross.

Let's see, 2-4 ships that can hurl numerous petatons a second, with many other ships with teraton range weaponry? The Chapter would effortlessly whoop Starcraft.

17. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

You have no knowledge of Macross, Gundam and Starcraft right?

18. ricrery Banned Banned

You have no knowledge of W40k right? I have played Starcraft, but I don't give a shit about animes.

19. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Right....you played Starcraft.....we all believe you....

20. ricrery Banned Banned

Yes I have. In fact, I also have the cheats (show me the money, man over game if that's the one that worked). How deficient are you to not prove how Starcraft wins?

21. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

if you don't give a shit about them then don't post that you'll kick thier ass. speaking truthfully i don't know much about any of them the main reason i don't really post on this.

22. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

you could have picked the cheats of the internet just now so what does that prove?

23. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Dude, a lot of people know the cheats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.