GK's Nonsese

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Gerhard Kemmerer, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

A mini tornado in normal atmospheric conditions, can be induced artificially with technology that is not available to public scrutiny, and a larger tornado can be encouraged when the conditions are set up beforehand by nature.

Your question in regards to the starting point is intuitive, because they do have a definite starting time and place, which is already formed and working before any obvious signs recorded by the weather watch.
    If there was any manipulation with technology, it could, in the case of a hurricane only be done with the aid of nature, and so it requires a knowledge of the invisible forces working through matter. Whether an artificial manipulation can be traced or not, is probably something we could not prove now, but will be known about in the future. If you want more info, my other posts in other threads answer some questions, my profile page 16 to 26 or thereabouts. On this forum, I would not expect anything less than verbal abuse and censoring, so there may be a limit to what I can post.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

It is a common misconception that storms like these are caused by naturally occuring conditions such as wind speed, temperature differences etc,
    While it is true that these conditions must be in place, those conditions are not governed by willy nilly probabilities alone, but all changes in the atmosphere/ocean/ground are controlled by forces in nature not recognised by popular science.

Storms begin with zones in the atmosphere measuring between 5 and 350 km in diameter where every molecule receives a minute bias to travel in a certain direction, thus a whole section of the atmosphere can begin rotating simultaneously, which is normally very unlikely.
    Thus action cannot begin within a few hours without the background force of matter, there is simply too much energy/resistance involved in moving billions of tonnes of air. However if each molecule is orchestrated to move, it can happen within hours and cover an area over a thousand km across.
    The entire atmosphere around the globe is always affected by these forces in nature which can be detected and predicted, as well as observed back in time due to astronomical alignments.
    It was once thought that the tides were responsible for this, but the tides themselves are a response to these forces.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Just more of your same old idiocy! As I told you several days ago, following your first post when hurricane Sandy was approaching the northeast cost of the U.S., you know absolutely nothing about meteorology!! You've NO idea about how high- and low-pressure cells form (and they ALL rotate) and travel, the jet streams, warming of the ocean by the sun, ocean currents nor anything else related to weather or climate.

"...astronomical alignments." indeed!!!! Egad!!! That's nothing but pure hogwash as is the vast majority of what you've posted. Ugh!!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Rhaedas Valued Senior Member

Did he just invoke astrology as a weather cause? Oh boy...

8. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Indeed he did! He's made more nutty posts all over the place than our usual group of crackpots do. I suppose we'll next hear about the philosopher's stone, witches brews and magic spells controlling the weather. <shrug>

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Technically, you could say the moon and the sun are astronomical forces.

10. Neverfly Banned Banned

Dropa Disks could do it. They would make the air very light and easy to move around.

11. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Correct, but they hardly qualify as ""astronomical alignments" in the sense he used the term. Besides, in the very next sentence he also ruled out tidal forces. So he's clearly taking about astrology.

12. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Yeah. <grin> That was more of his silly mysticism.

13. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

I am responding to your post because you are willing to communicate with sense, unlike Neverfly and Readon.

What you are saying about the major driving forces and conditions behind these storms, I do accept and recognise, only I don't accept that they are solely responsible.

What are your thoughts on the coriolis force?

14. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

You may be interested to know that similar conditions that caused hurricane Sandy will be reset on the third week of November 2012.
    The beginning of those forces in nature start around the 18th of November.
    On the 21st they'll be fully active until the 23rd.
    If a hurricane develops, it will be visible by the weather around the 20th.
    Although it has the potential to be even more powerful than Sandy, it will carry too much water by the 24th, so the winds will die down, but this time the rain will last longer, especially after sundown on the 24th. I would not want it to touch land until the 27th.
    While it is possible to tell when and if a hurricane will occur, without weather maps and forecasts I cannot tell where it will begin.

15. Rhaedas Valued Senior Member

You're able to forecast that far in advance, much more than any meteorologist would or could, but when Sandy was heading up the East coast, you said that she would weaken and wouldn't steer into the coast, as was being forecast by professionals.

16. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

Some scientists think it is just angular momentum, others some sort of molecular bias. I think it is both but I won't comment any further in this thread. I like the fact that you converse respectfully and I agree wholly with your answer.

17. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Yeah right, me so little and stupid. Nuk'em all!

Errhh..hm, where did your arguments go? Gone with the wind? Let's change the subject fast and take to degrading comments with sexist and white trash undertones, yeah that will surely do the trick.

If this technology is only a century away in your opinion, then that proves it can be done right now, considering the neaderthal nature of your opinions in general.

Buddha, good idea, but instead of prohibiting buldings near the ocean one can instead raise the taxes enormously for that area and also refuse to let them have homeinsurance.

18. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

HEY!!! Cut out the cheap, pandering shots, OK??? This is no place for that kind of garbage!!

I was purposefully kind towards you with absolutely no malice or "talking down" intended. And I never once dropped to the disgusting level YOU just achieved! You've made it clear - even if you don't realize it - that you most certainly are not a technically minded individual. My efforts were honest ones in an attempt to show the relative amount of energy involved in such things and that's why I brought the nuclear devices into it - for comparison purposes.

I'll give you my final statement just before placing you on my ignore list - and then you can rant and rave all you want and I'll never be bothered with it again. You are one of THE most disgusting, low-minded, sniveling individuals I've come across in all my years here. "Missing" you from now own will be a true pleasure indeed.

19. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

I think Read-Only is being a little oversensitive here, I wasn't even trying to be mean. Some people have no sense of humour and take themselves way too seriously.

20. Gerhard Kemmerer Banned Banned

It must be frustrating for Readon to be waiting for a role on stage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.